Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

reena...i was talking about the song of today's epi....btw i hv already dwnloaded tip tip too....but the one which i am watching repeatedly is the epi one....

oh loool, i would have prepared a more upbeat song than the one they showed in todays episode. I love the way geet sleeps on maan's chest
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: divareena

oh loool, i would have prepared a more upbeat song than the one they showed in todays episode. I love the way geet sleeps on maan's chest

on the contrary reena...i felt the song was really apt...it was a soothing song with lots of dreams for a wud be baby...
and the seq. was very soft and romantic too which went with the song....maneet just holding the doll tog, they sleeping on the bed tog, touching each other, maan lying on geet's lap...everything was so soft and soothing type....and the song totally matched with it....
and GC and DD's expressions were also sweet which too went with the song....

even their chemistry was warm rather than HAWT....again matching with the song....in totality I JUST LOVED IT.....
divareena thumbnail

on the contrary reena...i felt the song was really apt...it was a soothing song with lots of dreams for a wud be baby...
and the seq. was very soft and romantic too which went with the song....maneet just holding the doll tog, they sleeping on the bed tog, touching each other, maan lying on geet's lap...everything was so soft and soothing type....and the song totally matched with it....
and GC and DD's expressions were also sweet which too went with the song....

even their chemistry was warm rather than HAWT....again matching with the song....in totality I JUST LOVED IT.....

their chemistry is amazing. i loved the scene where maan was lying in geet's lap.😳
adoremevirgo thumbnail

their chemistry is amazing. i loved the scene where maan was lying in geet's lap.😳

i really wish there will be no MC....and maan was like geet maybe hving labour pain 😆

and geet saying the time has not come yet for labour....hilarious because geet is now 10 months preggy...and no sign of pregnancy except in maan's eyes....maan sees her as fat all the time 😆
divareena thumbnail
aditi - do you like to read.
sweetie - let me know when you want to go as i will be awake until late
adoremevirgo thumbnail
ok reena...i hv to go now...bye...its 4.10 a.m....and i hv completed dwnloading today's epi....

gud nite....
divareena thumbnail
Aditi - I know its so funny that geet is 10 months pregnant but she does not look it and by this time the baby should have been born.
adoremevirgo thumbnail

aditi - do you like to read.

sweetie - let me know when you want to go as i will be awake until late

i am a voracious reader....fiction mainly....not into classics....we can chat on this....i love discussing books....but for now...i really hv to go now....
bye...
divareena thumbnail

i am a voracious reader....fiction mainly....not into classics....we can chat on this....i love discussing books....but for now...i really hv to go now....
bye...

sweet maan dreams, we will chat more tomorrow. 😊
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Goodmorning to all crazies