Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-MaanEet ke sapne kya sach honge?? - Page 23

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ all

me leaving.. chalo bye.....

gud nite....

mona dii.. u in and me out.. dont take tension.... holi sequence dekh ke khush ho jaao....not in ghsp. its in zee choti bahu spl epi for 2 hrs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@ Hima

@all ----- yeh lo aagayi hamari super tension queen .......... mona ........ tu plz plz calm rehna ........ tension bilkul nahin rehna ....... maaneet will face all problems together ....... so plz sis ...... tension math lena .......already main 😭😭😭

Hima why are you crying . Maine abhi tak episode nahi dekha . Ab kya hoga . Kamina will sign the paper may be..................

kamine ki ithni majaal .......... no way /............... dadima will sign........

now me having a doubt can we use this word kamina .......or is it also offensiveπŸ˜•
divareena thumbnail

Today's analysis

Loool the music maan chose would even make the birds fall asleep, let alone geet. lool geet telling maan that by listening to bhangra music, her baby will be healthy and active.

Maan can run an empire but with geet he has no control over the music, food etc.  I would have preferred a more upbeat song today but maan and geet looked like a family with the baby doll.

Loved how geet sleeps with her head on maan's chest and maan lying in geet's lap was so sweet.

Maan already to geet to the hospital only to find out that she has got cravings for spicy food. I have always wanted to see her waking maan up at the middle of the night for cravings.

Kitni man maani geet karti hai baby ke naam se, bechara maan cannot say no to anything now. Bechara maan was thinking I can run a whole business but how am I supposed to find aloo ki tikki at so late in the night.

Loool adi gets disturbed in his sleep too by maan. He must be thinking that if this goes on, he is going to go grey haired by the time geet's baby comes.

So sweet that maan got all chaat walas at home. I wish someone would do that for me and I will just eat all the time then.

Nahii I hope nothing happens to the baby. Why did that kamina have to be there.

divareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bharkha

@ all

me leaving.. chalo bye.....

gud nite....

mona dii.. u in and me out.. dont take tension.... holi sequence dekh ke khush ho jaao....not in ghsp. its in zee choti bahu spl epi for 2 hrs

πŸ€—varsha me was just teasing you by pretending to cry. love you lots and sweet maan dreams
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

where is aash gone
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

kamine ki ithni majaal .......... no way /............... dadima will sign........

now me having a doubt can we use this word kamina .......or is it also offensiveπŸ˜•

hima i don't know dear.........mein toh dev*l word  bhi poori tarah se nahi likh pati huπŸ˜† so may be u can take a crazies' poll on which words r offensive and which r not?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
byeee guys...
good nyt.
sweet dreams.......
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
@aditi==

me too oved the song sequence yaar....yest i was like ye kaunsa gana hai!!

but they shot it sooo beautifully.......and maaneets expressiona n hugs n smiles were treat to watch!!

me too commented on absenceon bodygaurds.....have u ever seen them except maans entry in KC??

servants were there ...didnt u see?? in back frame?? standing and watcing drama!!

MC might happen as geet fell on stomack

MC not happen coz then were will insecurity track come in???
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow...thanx for the vid...guru and DD r luking awesome and so HAWT....i looooooooooooove them....
hey...wen wiil the dance be telecasted and in which channel....plz do let me know....
divareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bharkha

aash.......reena toh woh bhi galaath galaat likh rahi hai.... me callin ramdev baba ki chamchi..

usne toh bacchi sun liya......i guess ramdev baba has only sons.. no daughters re πŸ˜† 

reena.. me ll pull ur leg only here after... .. not anyone else leg...😭

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— you can pull my leg anytime, in fact I insist that you do. me too was doing nautankiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
dewdropred thumbnail

@varsha – yes dear u r right …….. hope ixx grandma is fine me forgot ……

@spee – nice post … I 2 felt instead of shouting dadi could atleast go near geet and hold her … there by saving her from falling