Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

dew insecurity track ke liye baby is a must!!

so def no MC...

i think now maan will be also feeling indebted to dev....coz dadi will do her "agar dev nahi hota to...." drama

ash me 2 thinking the same ...... but geet fell on her stomach ....... it's not gud ........

but here what did dev do ......... i mean .......... dadi can also take geet to the hospital with the staff help ..........so dev saving the day not happening ...........

aash U know mera mood kyun kharab hain ....... still u asking me wht happnd ..........
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@aash i agree ....with you..

@dee i yes have seen that..

@varsha sorry hun...moi sad....

@hima i need your positivity dear......

what agree???πŸ˜•

kya boli mai??

waise to yaha koi meri baat nahi maan ta...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey crazies me going offline for some time, Josh is fighting for the PC.

Aash Josh asked me to say a big Hi to you and is threatening to eat the second chocolate too, he's right here next to me and I told him that this is is for me & will eat it even if I put on more weight  kyun ki Aash gave it to meπŸ˜†

I'll come back after some time😊
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

are yaar i cant wit for it to air!!

and our kangaal channel has no money for holi spls!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kangal channel.... samata dii kya mast naam dii hai,...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

kangal channel......takin star parivar awards to macau.... star one channel star channel nahi hai kya 😑 
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

@aash-thanks for the link hun!

@hima-thanks for the article sweety!

@aash.........y r u not reading my take?.........still mujse naaraaz?.........i forgot abt my sazaa seeing the epi yaar........ab kaan pakade s***y...........is it k if i follow my sazaa 2mrw aash and varsha darlings?.......

@varsha, aarthi, samata-thanks dearies

hey wahts happening.. joi mujhe bhi tho batao!!!!!!

whats happneing with aash and varsh!!!!
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

i dont think they ll show any guilt track... maneet bahooth suljhey huye insaan hai....they arent confused soul.........instead they ll feel bad for each other.. and geet ll be more worried abt maan than the baby and maan ll be worried abt her..... and if they show mc... it ll be difficult for maan to handle geet but he ll go to any extent to  make her happy...

and i reallly dont want doc to say that she can never bcom preg types.. tat is what is my concern now

varsha ...... that's wht u r saying naa ...... whn thy feel bad for each other ..... feeling bad ..... & later feeling gulity ....

don't u think so some where maan might feel guilty that if he was around geet this would not have happened to geet & the phone call which accidentally went to geet from his phone & geet having a fall bcoz of that
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@aash ......... right now maaneet were staying away from each other coz of the baby ........ aash tell me 1 thing can a kiss from the married couple can't it go beyond a kiss ....... if a kiss starts will it just stop with a kiss ........... no it will not stop .. it will go to the next level & result in con of their marriage .........

so as every one wants maaneet SR ....... now we will have 2 bear the MC .... if the cv's are showing MC it's for the SR

hima yaar i kno this is indian telly to aisa kuch dikha nahi sakte...i'm not saying dikhao also...

but there are other ways.....without actual CON...😳😳😳😳

i hope u undersatnd what i;m saying...so dont talk about not stopping after a kiss....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

itne sare illogical cheezon me ek aur daal dete yar....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i hope i dont get warning for this!!! babaji bacha lena!!😭😭
@aashluvsmaan.........pata nahin sapna haqeeqat ka roop lega ki nahin...SR hoga ki nahin.......tabtak main bheege-bhaage GURTI ko enjoy kar leti hoon......😍
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@hima-hope ur class was rocking today dear!

dewdropred thumbnail

dee thnks for the story ....... & come back  soon