Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-MaanEet ke sapne kya sach honge?? - Page 9

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@hima i with you dear..somehow i feel emotionally connected to the baby..
@assh agrred the episode was very good..

@varsha....nice nalysis dear..me too happy that maaneet will perform...

@aarthi prayers are alwasys there honey

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

aash  sis ........... it was necessary & from now on every 1 will have 2 post the rules that is also compulsory dear .......... this is new rule ................

rules are fine...they i'm not considering...only ur anal part..
even rota not counted..

tune hi ye rule banaya tha na...about not calling him %%^...to tu hi follow nahi kar rahi hai...upar se sazaa bbhi accept nahi kar rahi hai...

itna tough bhi nahi yaar...sirf thoda managemnet hai...

but if u guys dont wanna do it fine...

next time se we will not mension it...

VARSHA...U N ME WILL NOT TAKE THE WORD "SAZAA" EVER AGAIN OK???

and u qouted 4 qoutes!!!
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayadika11

has no one liked my small analysis?

😭

NO SWEEY ME LOVED UR ANALYSIS...

BUT ME STILL DROOLING OVER HOT HOT WET WET MAAN!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
@ dearies awesome analysis all ...
 I'm Praying for no MC 
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

dee in brief can u tell me the story of that movie ............

Hima I don't remember it very well but it show Dev Anand falling in love with Mumtaz and they get married and she gets pregnant and they are all excited about the baby and plan a lot of things around it but Mumtaz has a miscarriage and she sorta goes into depression and also away from Dev Anand.

The hero too doesn't know how to handle the situation and then Hema Malini is somehow involved with Dev Anand (I think the love was only one sided from Hema's side) can't exactly remember the details and but this worsens the situation and creates major issues in the marriage, can't remember further will check and tell you but can vividly remember the pain and depression the heroine goes through after her MC, I cried a lot.......I was just a kid when I saw it
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ dee: nice analysis.... adi s part was hilarious... i earlier thought that bcoz of road side food... mite be sth ll happen to her..as both maan n geet nok jhok started na..... thank god they dint show this reason.. she fell from stairs...
and dont worry maan ll reach geet soon.. he ll reach b4 the ot stuffs gets over
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ priti: nice analysis.... ya today maan n geet behaved like a typical husband n wifey...mc mite happen yar.....as geet fell on her stomach....and devil can never be forgiven....
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bharkha

@ dee: nice analysis.... adi s part was hilarious... i earlier thought that bcoz of road side food... mite be sth ll happen to her..as both maan n geet nok jhok started na..... thank god they dint show this reason.. she fell from stairs...

and dont worry maan ll reach geet soon.. he ll reach b4 the ot stuffs gets over

Varsha I too was glad that Geet didn't fall for some other silly reason or else everyone will start blaming her again, she was concerned about her Maan and that's why she fell which is understandable.......can't wait for Maan to reach there........hate it that Dev is with her during this baby crisisπŸ˜•
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

NO SWEEY ME LOVED UR ANALYSIS...

BUT ME STILL DROOLING OVER HOT HOT WET WET MAAN!!!😳

thank God u liked it.....even i am drooling over hawwwwwwttttttieeeeee and wettttttieeeee MAAN........
dewdropred thumbnail

@varsha – nice post … yes dear me 2 worried abt tht … geet falling on her stomach …. & looks like dee's tere mere sapne is going to come true …….

@aash- nice post ……. Samajh main aayi tere points

@aarti – nice post ……. But I hope that nothing like u wrote happens ……..coz any family member can sign the papers ……. Not necessary a hubby ….. so dadi can sign …

the insecurity track was for the baby issue …….. so when baby is not there where will the insecurity track comes …… so I think cv's are not going to show insecurity if MC happens ……..

@Aash am I right about this …. coz any family member can sign the papers ……in the hospital …….. Not necessary a hubby ….. so dadi can sign …

@samata – me 2 same state …….. see I could not write any thing …..