Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA 10th March Written Update (Page 7)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devu4divya

Tanthya Jii...Great Post JIiii...

I luved yesterdays episode...some freshness was dere.......a new side of Pratigya i haven't seen dat....

When she walks to Adda the music was too gud....i felt sad seeing dat...she was in total excitement and joy not knowing the fate which is waiting...........

Thank You, Divya....

y'days was long awaited one..more than P..I actually liked the Komal segment ..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samicute

thank alot

My pleasure, Cutest Sami..Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreereddy

Thanks

You are welcome, Sreereddy Smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Ur PP... :-)

Tell me one valid reason why the educated gang is shown to behave so badly...

entering into someone's room just liek that is itself smth bad..running thru his closet..n on the top of that questioing on that...yuckk..........eeewwwwwwwwk AngryDead

100 valid reasons' are there ...but none comes to my mind ..none that can be said openly ..

eeeeeeewwwwwwwwk AngryDead Sums it up much better..Big smile

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shon703

from the WU- THE 3 WITCHES ARE SHOCKED  ROFL
really tumhe meri dil ke bhadaas poori kar deee, sachii mien teeno ke teeno withes hai, ek se badkar ek competition ke layak-
kya bakwaaas auratey hain they just cant leave husband wife to peace-leaving.
fair enough i can agree with nainajee geting a littel taken aback when seen so much money coz she is direct mother of adarsh and plus she must have been shocked when she asked komal some money; komal had denied
but what this useless fokat ka khaneywali 80 saali kee budiya comes in immediately when something happens - doesnt let saas-bahu do their bit on their own.
and to add to it, fhukat kee nanad - ex -aman-ditched- non-consumated -shaktibahuriya
what the hell why does she puke out within saxena family, prof shayam will ask his son why the hell ladies making muck of komals life

just to add, in CALM HAVELI -  Thakurain Amma said 'Ayyee. and then when Pratigya ran away she said , ka hua, aisey bhagi jaise soney (gold ka) pahad mil gava ho.....   LOLROFL  hilarious thakurian is toooo toooo good.

My pleasure, Shon ..

was in a hurry y'day so did not include everything  ..liked ur perspective..Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

as always wounderful post dii the episode and then ur update is so nice and hurted bt in ur post the title which u given to sax,s made me laugh wounderful dii now just waiting to c today,s episode love the way pratigya stood on ground and give him an earfull

Thank You Lubblylubbly ,

yes..everyone are waiting for todays episode ..lets see whether CV's rise to  the occasion or will let us down..Big smile
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Tanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiii.. As usual Lubly and wowy update .... Though I watched d epi y'day but reading ur WU z always a treat, so hw could I miss it...... Many major things happened y'day, hope dat Its carried on well by d CV's and we get some spicy and delicious things to watch....

Thank you,My shininggggggggggggggg0„2 Sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,

Yes Beta, This track too many potentials and all of them good..hope the CV's pick something berry good..
Yup di, hope d show gets bak its lost charm... But di, as most of us predicted from d precap that P perhaps gave away her money to d thakurs as K's earning, by dng this Will she b not repeating Krishna's mistake... She told K loud and clear dat He has played with the family's emotions, Is she not dng d same..... Coz a lie is a lie afterall....
vaishali..... IF-Rockerz
vaishali.....
vaishali.....

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
tanthya di. u r superb.  u have magic in ur hand. lubbbbbbbbbbbb uuuuuu diiiiii. Tongue  and  lots of  kisses to u.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Go to top