Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Cute Couple . . . !

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
OMG. . .Wow. . . What a BEAUTIFUL episode it was today. . .! Day Dreaming
Firstly it was so cute to see Manjari riding the scooter and Akshay sitting behind holding her. . . .
Embarrassed
And then in the tempo, I loved it when Manjari was pulling Akshay's leg teasing him. . .In yesterday epi, she said Swami Akshay and today Gambhir singh. . .ROFL Akshay's looks are a must watch when he gets irritated bcoz of Manjari's teasing. . !
Hearing Manjari's bak bak again, it seems as if a new and understanding Manjari with an old flavor is back. .LOL

And lastly the MOST BEAUTIFUL scene of the episode, when Manjari was standing enjoying the breeze, and AKSHAY came and stood behind her admiring her. . . Day DreamingHeartand MANJARI's Dupatta and hair flowing on him. . . Aww it was such a wonderful Romantic scene. . .Embarrassed
Again after a very lonG time, SARDI KI DHOOP track was played. . . and I love the fact that the CV's keep the DUPATTA connection between AKSHARI that they had started in the first episode . . . lolzzz. . .

AKSHAY MANJARI just looK so Cute, Sweet, Amazing, Perfect and Romantic together. . . .Day Dreaming I automatically smile when i see such AKSHARI scenes like the last one. . . . Is it with me only ? ? WinkAKSHARI just look so ADORABLE together. . .Initially I just liked this jodi but Now Just loving this CUTE jodi more and more. . ! Embarrassed

Edited by frenz4u - 11 March 2011 at 6:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hir50princess.rocksbiryani

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
no it's not. I also loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Love Today Scene So mUch Hope Manjari Realize Akshay's Love Soon Love To See More Of The Scenes

frenz4u

hir50 Groupbie
hir50
hir50

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenz4u

OMG. . .Wow. . . What a BEAUTIFUL episode it was today. . .!Day Dreaming
Firstly it was so cute to see Manjari riding the scooter and Akshay sitting behind holding her. . . .Embarrassed
And then in the tempo, I loved it when Manjari was pulling Akshay's leg teasing him. . .In yesterday epi, she said Swami Akshay and today Gambhir singh. . .ROFLAkshay's looks are a must watch when he gets irritated bcoz of Manjari's teasing. . !
Hearing Manjari's bak bak again, it seems as if a new and understanding Manjari with an old flavor is back. .LOL

And lastly the MOST BEAUTIFUL scene of the episode, when Manjari was standing enjoying the breeze, and AKSHAY came and stood behind her admiring her. . . Day DreamingHeartand MANJARI's Dupatta and hair flowing on him. . . Aww it was such a wonderful Romantic scene. . .Embarrassed
Again after a very lonG time, SARDI KI DHOOP track was played. . . and I love the fact that the CV's keep the DUPATTA connection between AKSHARI that they had started in the first episode . . . lolzzz. . .

AKSHAY MANJARI just looK so Cute, Sweet, Amazing, Perfect and Romantic together. . . .Day DreamingI automatically smile when i see such AKSHARI scenes like the last one. . . . Is it with me only ? ?WinkAKSHARI just look so ADORABLE together. . .Initially I just liked this jodi but Now Just loving this CUTE jodi more and more. . !Embarrassed

Smile yes dear u r right Wink they r cute ,sweet ,amazing ,perfect n romantic together Day Dreaming
Star AKSHARI just look sooooooo ADORABLE Big smile

frenz4u

talktoshee Newbie
talktoshee
talktoshee

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
yeah me too love AKSHARI....akshay looks sooooooooo soooooooo soooooooooooooo very cute n adorable...i so wanna take him home types Embarrassed Hug

love u raun...love aksahri :) :) :) 

frenz4u

dua44 IF-Dazzler
dua44
dua44

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

yes you are right 

Akshay+manjari=cute,nice,romantic and the best couple.

i loveeeeeeeee akshari jodi alot

frenz4u

princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
epi was too good

frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I hv added the cutie AKSHARI pics of that scene above. . Day Dreaming

Edited by frenz4u - 10 April 2011 at 6:24am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index