Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena gives up Heroine (Page 9)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterphile

IMO, Kareena is going the Rani way for now. If she keeps this up, she'll be nowhere. Did not Rani pass up Namesake to do mindless fluff with YRF because YRF ruled at the time? What did that do for her? She was written off after 3 back to back flops. Kareena is doing the same by limiting herself with Khans. Audience has greatly matured in the recent couple of years. There's no guarantee working with stars will benefit you. YRF and Rani combo failed, SRK-Kajol-Kjo's MNIK was not as huge a hit as expected. Hrithik has given two flops in a row. Akshay's movies are flopping left and right.

On the contrary small time movies are gaining recognition, women-centric films are doing quite well.....so Kareena darling wake up and quit singing Khan bhajan.  Most people probably can't see Kareena going off the map. But nobody ever thought Rani (once the queen and quite a decent actress) would give back to back YRF flops in a row and be written off just at at 30. 

AGREED.
I said it before on her forum as well, that she'd marking her own downfall. The khans will just move onto younger faces even if the movies are successful. She should be trying to establish her own solo power.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.ZoobiDoobi

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Bebo what are u doing to your career! Angry Cry Bebo please do some good roles! I will miss seeing you on screen if bollywood kicks u out!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserZoobiDoobi

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
amyswan Newbie
amyswan
amyswan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

For one the whole movie centered around her. Which hasnt happened since...hmm...dont even know..Chameli?

It seemed like a pretty good role, with this top actress and how her career goes downhill and and her reaction to that scenario. Plus some affairs etc,

If it's about Marilyn Monroe then i think Katrina won't suit. Madhur should cast someone whose face gives a dull impression or at least a face of 70's.
LOVE_DOSTI Goldie
LOVE_DOSTI
LOVE_DOSTI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I don't really think so.. that's saaaaaaaad she rejected this..
but i was looking forward to seeing her in this movie..

but i just hope not that he chooses Ash or Kat... 
Ash might b abit too old for he role and Kat.. sucks at acting.. 

Kareena must have done a GREAT job.. she is loosing this.. making a big mistake like she did by rejecting KHNH..

chatpati900 Senior Member
chatpati900
chatpati900

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
For some reason, I saw this coming. Kareena's priorities seem to be really off right now. Who knows why she rejected this role but I sure hope it has nothing to do with an aversion to kissing. That would pretty much make me lose all respect for her as an actress. Which is probably going to happen if she keeps doing such crapola movies anyway.

Get Konkona again Madhur. At least she doesn't claim to be the best actress and restrict herself to roles that require zero acting prowess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

zoyah Goldie
zoyah
zoyah

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
i wan t her to do this movie soo badly 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

zoyah Goldie
zoyah
zoyah

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i think she no why she doesn t wan tot do this movie plus the director said that kareena is the only actress who is perfect for the role and if she is busyy with her other films tha is her choices she is a full time busyy working girlll and she and rani and aamir wiill give a super movie next year 

Go to top