Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena gives up Heroine (Page 7)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterphile

IMO, Kareena is going the Rani way for now. If she keeps this up, she'll be nowhere. Did not Rani pass up Namesake to do mindless fluff with YRF because YRF ruled at the time? What did that do for her? She was written off after 3 back to back flops. Kareena is doing the same by limiting herself with Khans. Audience has greatly matured in the recent couple of years. There's no guarantee working with stars will benefit you. YRF and Rani combo failed, SRK-Kajol-Kjo's MNIK was not as huge a hit as expected. Hrithik has given two flops in a row. Akshay's movies are flopping left and right.

On the contrary small time movies are gaining recognition, women-centric films are doing quite well.....so Kareena darling wake up and quit singing Khan bhajan.  Most people probably can't see Kareena going off the map. But nobody ever thought Rani (once the queen and quite a decent actress) would give back to back YRF flops in a row and be written off just at at 30. 

'

And that's my biggest fear as a fan. I also had the similar thought when bebo starting signing all this films with the khans! I hope she doesn't follow the Rani's path...but there is a high chance she will if she keeps this up!

Oh please bebo sign a good film! I hope the Amir's film and AV will give her that performance we want from her.

Edited by beboholic - 10 March 2011 at 5:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-sheee

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.sheee

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
@Lensa - LOL welcome to the Bebo Mad Club Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
I kinda wanna see what Aish would do wtih a role like this .. but it doesn't seem likely due to that intimate scene that has everyone running.
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
After Bebo I would either want Aish or PC to play it. Tongue
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

OOOH LORD this "Heroine" DRAMA seems to going on and on since what seems like ages NOW...... Sometimes its said that Kareena backed out.. somtimes the script is going through changes.. somtimes this sometimes that.. so many times this movie has been shelved.. Why do i get a feeling that this was all a PR sham.. from kareena to put something against SKM.. whenever people were raving about how Pri is doing SKM.. there was something to say.. that oh yea.. even bebo is doing heroine.. and now that SKM has flopped at the boxoffice.. and is no longer a threat.. Heroine has also disappeared.. maybe it will resurface again.. when Pri's second performance oriented role Barfee comes about.. LOL

Edited by ladygaga - 10 March 2011 at 8:15pm
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
They can pick any good actress but Please don't pick Kat. She only knows how to be a barbie doll standing pretty and not acting. This movie needs someone who can act

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-safeplacetoland

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I actually want Katrina to do this. It's about time she works with a director who can pull of a great performance from her. The director of Rajneeti did it. She performed well there! Imagine what Madhur can do with Kat! I think more than pc, aish, and kangana, Kat will benefit from this the most!

Hey if not bebo, than Kat for me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

Go to top