Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
To think about it.... yeah if Madhur really works on kat's acting. She really can do this role

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This was a role tailor made for Kareena... She would have nailed it....

Anyways....Looks like Madhur is moving ahead with the project...Good luck Madhur....

Ash or Katrina either way he is going to pull his hair out.... 
If he picks Ash, the Bachchan Parivaar will be sitting at the chopping table chopping out the huggies and kissies
and if he picks Kat, by the time he gets her to do the ACT in ACTing he will be pulling out his hair....
safeplacetoland thumbnail

I want Priyanka or Deepika to do this role. In fact I'd like to see Pri & Deeps on ONE screen. Sigh. πŸ˜ƒ

Kat will end up making a joke of herself in such a movie. The only one in which she gave a DECENT performance is Namastey London. I maha-cringed seeing her in DDD & TMK!🀒

πŸ˜›

Ooh, and PLEASE cast Pri & Deeps as sisters or besties in a movie...I'll be thrilled!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Untamed- - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

IMO, Kareena is going the Rani way for now. If she keeps this up, she'll be nowhere. Did not Rani pass up Namesake to do mindless fluff with YRF because YRF ruled at the time? What did that do for her? She was written off after 3 back to back flops. Kareena is doing the same by limiting herself with Khans. Audience has greatly matured in the recent couple of years. There's no guarantee working with stars will benefit you. YRF and Rani combo failed, SRK-Kajol-Kjo's MNIK was not as huge a hit as expected. Hrithik has given two flops in a row. Akshay's movies are flopping left and right.

On the contrary small time movies are gaining recognition, women-centric films are doing quite well.....so Kareena darling wake up and quit singing Khan bhajan.  Most people probably can't see Kareena going off the map. But nobody ever thought Rani (once the queen and quite a decent actress) would give back to back YRF flops in a row and be written off just at at 30. 

AGREED.
I said it before on her forum as well, that she'd marking her own downfall. The khans will just move onto younger faces even if the movies are successful. She should be trying to establish her own solo power.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bebo what are u doing to your career! 😑 😭 Bebo please do some good roles! I will miss seeing you on screen if bollywood kicks u out!
All right then......Madhur pick Katrina....the movie will be at least PG-13 so that I may have a chance at watching itπŸ˜† Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
amyswan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

For one the whole movie centered around her. Which hasnt happened since...hmm...dont even know..Chameli?

It seemed like a pretty good role, with this top actress and how her career goes downhill and and her reaction to that scenario. Plus some affairs etc,

If it's about Marilyn Monroe then i think Katrina won't suit. Madhur should cast someone whose face gives a dull impression or at least a face of 70's.
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't really think so.. that's saaaaaaaad she rejected this..
but i was looking forward to seeing her in this movie..

but i just hope not that he chooses Ash or Kat... 
Ash might b abit too old for he role and Kat.. sucks at acting.. 

Kareena must have done a GREAT job.. she is loosing this.. making a big mistake like she did by rejecting KHNH..

chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For some reason, I saw this coming. Kareena's priorities seem to be really off right now. Who knows why she rejected this role but I sure hope it has nothing to do with an aversion to kissing. That would pretty much make me lose all respect for her as an actress. Which is probably going to happen if she keeps doing such crapola movies anyway.

Get Konkona again Madhur. At least she doesn't claim to be the best actress and restrict herself to roles that require zero acting prowess.
zoyah thumbnail
i wan t her to do this movie soo badly