-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm . I may be the only one but I do not get the hype around Madhur's films . Chandni Bar was his only decent film .

How much does he actually research on the subject before the film ? All his films are centered ard drugs , sex , casting couch only with the backdrop changed . They give me a sense of Deja
vu. Nothing realistic about them like he claims .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
well kat is def not even anywhere close to being strong actress to play this kind of role

and well for me, Aishwarya is not either..all we will see is those big eyes with anger or tears in them, she can not give anyother experssion, she does not suit the role at all

kareena was the only and perfect choice for this movie, but oh well, less said is better

madhur should just get some one new!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I think if not kareena then PC or Depepika could be a good choice.

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

I think if not kareena then PC or Depepika could be a good choice.

I rather go with PC 😆
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is dumb!!! She was fab in Chameli, Omkara and JWM..She would rather wear a bikini for TAshan but wouldn't do this awesome role..forget about the role..it's MADHUR!!! She simply gone mad..i hope he can cast Anushka if not her then i say Ash.
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok she was exitied to do it ...
what happened now amm there is something in the scrpit
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think it's gonna land up in PC's lap 🤔
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: x.Anku.x

I think it's gonna land up in PC's lap 🤔

you know, i thought that too....

i think vidya would be a good choice though.... she's a fabulous performer...!   😳😳
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

you know, i thought that too....

i think vidya would be a good choice though.... she's a fabulous performer...!   😳😳

Yep. She's good too. What about Aish? There are rumours around her. And she can act decently if she has the right director and right role, isnt it? Plus, she has that international look and all.

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Yep. She's good too. What about Aish? There are rumours around her. And she can act decently if she has the right director and right role, isnt it? Plus, she has that international look and all.

i think there are a few intimate scenes in the movie.... so i doubt ash would take it up....  😕  

but the movie would work at the box office, too as well as critically... he can also consider kangana... she's a good actress... madhur and her share good rapport as well...!