India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Chunari

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Seriously CTs we are a bunch of intelligent viewers and showing us things like chunari flying and landing on viren is a slap on our intelligence . Please show us legitimate things .

Also what is the need for Nivi to preach to Viren , right now he is going through a delicate time where he is trying to come closer to his family and so what is the deal with the property papers .

Seriously the story dosent seem to improve at all and I am so disappointed with the new story writers .. I wish Saba Mumtaz came back

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharteddybear66VarshaLuvsArjunSofna

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Its the world of television. I guess it was Gods wish for Viren to come in. Would have been nice to see him come up himself too.

The CV are hurrying up Virens recovery so the property thing is there to do that fast and show that Viren will stop his family etc....

I think the C are just trying to finish this track off asap hence the fast forwardness...

Maybe getting ready to give viewers Viren/Nivi love story again? Since that makes most of the viewers happy?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66VarshaLuvsArjun

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I think so too....everything seems to be rushed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66VarshaLuvsArjun

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Lamya It was nt at all illogical dear . If U watched d epi correctlyy then Viren said 2 Nivi tht He never ever felt GOD . n By dis chunnri thng GOD himself made him feel his presence n tht is why Viren couldn't stop himself frm entering into d temple . It was God's wish . n When it comes 2 God u never aw logic n all . har jagah Pratical nahi sochna chahiye dear .

@Peacefullbloosom I thnk U r bahar ( Sorry If i m wrong ) . Viren came himself only . he could hav called any1 2 take tht chunnri frm him But becozz he felt God n his heart was telling him 2 go 2 God n do puja tht is why he entered d temple on his own . he said he never felt god n when he felt god he entered in d mandir .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunwadi..dollanjaani07

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Lamya dear, you do not have to take each and every scene of any episode so seriously. The flying chunari was just symbolic....It was not that it was flying but it was a way to show that bhagwan is calling Viren and he is going to feel the presence of GOD as he himself said "maine kabhi mehsoos nahin kiya hai". Arey, real life mein aisa sab nahin hota hai. It happens only in dramas and movies. Just think about the motive behind the scene. Nivi's love and vishwas made Viren feel the presence of GOD and he could not say NO to it.

I have not seen the precap hence cannot comment on it. 

The good thing atleast was that today it started from where it left yesterday. So there was continuity.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunanjaani07wadi..dollSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Peacefullbloosom I thnk U r bahar ( Sorry If i m wrong ) . Viren came himself only . he could hav called any1 2 take tht chunnri frm him But becozz he felt God n his heart was telling him 2 go 2 God n do puja tht is why he entered d temple on his own . he said he never felt god n when he felt god he entered in d mandir .

Thanks for your comment. And yes Bahar is my name well remembered.

Yeah I know Viren went by himself and I see what the CVs are trying to show. I'm not against it, its fine.

I would have liked to see Viren to embrace God himself. He has now started to realising that he was wrong about his family....maybe he lost faith in God because of what happened in his childhood and now he knows he's wrong... Time for him to realise what God has given him. Does one need a sign from God to feel him there? If you dont see any more signs do you forget God?  I dunno I was just wondering other ways CV could  have done it. Nivi singing would be nice....or him just simply going up...faith comes from deep within. 

Dont think I explained that very well Confused. Anyways its fine how its done.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 10 March 2011 at 4:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index