GURU stole the show - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

He expressed his emotions and feeling so well.... it acting was so convincing and his dialogues brought tears to my eyes..... I kinda went into flash back to the time when I first told my husband that I was pregnant with our first child..... and the months that followed😍 .... Maan's acting about a expected father is soooo REALπŸ‘

P.S. I agree with the Yoga instructor that the amount of support and care that a woman receives from her husband is far less during second pregnancy πŸ˜”

Guru is a master in emoting expressions dear. he is the soul of GHSP
Originally posted by verode

He emotese in such a way that we feel him in our front na dear. tell me answer for this. Today i don't want to sleep dear
hi can't resist to comment. I am having break and saw ur post. He was show stealer today and in yoga clinic his dialouges were amzing and his expressions were breath taking. I do,'t how to say about GC performance. He leave us dead after his breath taking performance. Kudos to him and thanks veena for post
Agreeeeeeeeee Veena jaan πŸ€—

Agree

Episode Was Mind Blowing..Gurmeet Was Fab As Usuall

But I Love The Precap...😍

And Hatts Of To Cv. They Always Select A Unique Song...That's Great..

OMG! Cant Wait For Today Epi....

Originally posted by jasraj123

hi can't resist to comment. I am having break and saw ur post. He was show stealer today and in yoga clinic his dialouges were amzing and his expressions were breath taking. I do,'t how to say about GC performance. He leave us dead after his breath taking performance. Kudos to him and thanks veena for post

Jas i really had tears in my eyes when he spoke"Mein apne bachhe ko apne jaan se zyaada pyar karunga" and precap he sing in KK voice, my all time favourite

And I Also Love Maan's Dialogues Very Much...

Edited by blackb28 - 13 years ago
Absolutely agree with ya
He was amazingggggg!
The way he expressed his feels were awesome
Love maan/guru

Originally posted by verode

Oh my god what a performance from him. really he stood up in the show. he is the episode stealer. He made DEV clear what position he have. HE so proudly said KHURANANA Name. The way he expressed for his baby in yoga clinic was cute. Precap he is absolutely breath taking with KK voice.GURU u are a show stealer. I haven't seen any person like MSK who feel for a baby who biological father is some one else.

GURU take this from usπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

the yoga scene was the most touching scene from yesterday. His monologue was extremely endearing. I also the liked the confidence with he said i am the father. I will like now at some point of time that geet declares tot he world that maan is the father and noone else
he is just d best............
Edited by maanmeet1 - 13 years ago