India-Forums

10th March WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Bansi and other servants talking and servants telling bansi...looks like thakkraal is giving u lots of money .... and bansi says he is paying me to keep my mouth shut and the other servants says so u saw him kill rachna...and bansi says i saw ahuja making film of thakkraal killin rachna...so i went and told thalkkraal thats why he killed ahuja...and he says i have lot more with me...and anu and gang arrive and ask what else do u have with u...and bacchha says good work to other servants...and the servants leave...and anu says we had to do this as u wouldnt open ur mouth and we have recorded all ur talk...and bansi says thakkraal will kill me..and bacchha syas we wont spare u as well...and bacchha says u have seen thakkraal kill ppl...atleast twice...so u want to see me kill as well.   

Reporter is talking about the SMS of rachna being killed by thakkraal.   Thakkraal comes out of the house and reporter talks about how he is heading towards the court.   Thakkraal leaves without answering reporters...and  one of the reporters shout...u murderer where are u going hiding ur face...and his car stops and looks at the reporter ID and says in the eyes of law a person is innocent until proven guilty.   

Mahendar, anu, Sp diwakar...and everyone else in judge's chamber looking at how thakkraal killed rachna....and mahendar upon seeing thistries to attack thakkraal...and thakkraal says clam down mahendar...u look horrible..and i m not the one in SMS...it is someone else.   and mahendar goes wild again...and judge says to be quiet...and jeet says apart from this video we have other evidence...and thakkraal is looking at Jeet.   Jeet says rachna's duppatta and her shoes and we have found this in the pond of thakkraal...and he says we have a withness as well.  and sp diwakar says pls let this petition go to trail...and thakkraal laughs and judge says why are u laughing...u think this is a joke...and thakkraal says it is a joke...as all this is baseless...and judge says let me decide this.  and thakkraal says this family is already sad now by opening this case dont hurt her family more...and anu says are u mad..???  all these evidence are pointing towards u...and u are still defending urself...and thakkraal says whether u believe it or not...i m not at fault.   For u this might be evidence...but the truth is far away from here...and thakkraal goes to grab her duppatta..and Anu says dont u dare touch her duppatta...and thakkraal says to judge pls remind her that per rachna's post mortem report she committed suicide...and the judge says Mr. Thakkralal  i m taking this case to trail...and thakkraal looks at the judge and says THANK YOU. 

Judge tells anu and gang that now rachna's death matter will go to the court.   and Anu is telling all the students what happened in the judge's chamber...and all students are against thakkraal.   Jhanvi is looking at all this...and bacchha comes to her and jhanvi says u think he will be hung to death.....and bacchhha says he should be hung to death but i think he will get away...and jhanvi says i think so too.

Adarsh says to anu on the phone...good work...and anu says thank you for helping us.   and thank you for reinsistating diwakar.   

Anu in rachna's room and opens her cupboard and sees her chain.   and she remembers that she had given the chain to rachna.   Anu says u finally returned the locket to me...and the locket falls out of her hand...and she goes to pick it up...and file is shown in rachna's cupboard.  

Amar and other gang is preparing case and all the files rachna had prepared before...and jeet says i dont have time to put all the files date wise...and amar says we are here to help u...and jeet says there are so many papers...i dont know what to put into the file and what not...and then aditi comes in saying inspector jaiwal went missing on this date and what he was doing when he went missing.   and she goes on an on with all the dates and locations.   Everyone is amazed.  Mahendar says we thought u left...and aditi says i tried to leave but i couldnt.   As i had promised rachna to stay with all of u.    Anu hugs aditi and aditi says everything will be ok anu we will get thakkraal punished.

thakkaraal sitting in this room and says hhhmmm... bansi ran away..so he took the evidence and now he is missing himself...and now u pppl are standing in front of me...i should have got an animal to guard me...all of u LEAVE...and all servants leave.    Thakkraal in thinking mode....and then he sees something...it was like a white duppatta...and he says  u r here again...rachna devi...and he goes and holds the duppatta...and it is a servant...and he makes her leave.   thakkrraal gets his cell phone out and calls dayal...and he says I M COMING to destroy u....i was going to kill diwakar and u came with cops...I M COMING...and dayal just listening...

Pre-cap -- Anu says to aditi i thought u were here to help us but u r helping thakkraal...aditi says what are u saying..she says u have a long relationship with thakkraal...anu says whatever u say is common sense but whatever we say is rubbish...and aditi says what i m saying is practical.

Edited by kasrana - 10 March 2011 at 11:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1anupamgsunitaakumarBeHappyAlways

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index