Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Written Update 10th March 2011

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
      SANJOG SE BANI SANGINI
Gauri goes to see who's in the room and she's shocked seeing Pihu and she thinks to herself,Rudra is cheating on her by not saying he met Pihu.The latter saw Gauri whoo's sad gives a sweet smile.
Gauri and Rudra are sleeping and both are i thinking mode.Finally Gauri breaks the silence asking Rudra why he did not said a word,Rudra says you know it and she says yes why you did not tell me Pihu is in the same hospital as Ketki.Rudra tells her that Pihu lost her mental balance and is behaving like a child nowadays.Gauri suggests to help her but Rudra refuses as Abhay is with her and they took time to build their relation.Rudra says you can never trust a woman and Gauri asks why they begin to prank.[CRYPT]

Gauri sayimng don't flatter me more Rudra says who's flattering you?you just did all all yourself.Gauri begins to hit him and he says mom is here.[CRYPT]
They are both leaving for work when Rr runs to give their lunch box,Rudra says let me see yours and Gauri shows her's and Rudra hold her hand she's telling him to leave her hand as RR is standing looking at them.PC also sees Rudra holding gauri hand and cries as the doubt she planted did not work.Gauri leaves,a boy running gives Rudra a notes which contains 14th March. Sunheri comes searching for Kalki and says everyday she goes missing today she goes on the ghat and Rudra says not to worry he will find her.
Ram is dictating some notes to Gauri and is thinking how will he talk to Gauri about the wedding.Ram mom comes in the office announcing the placeand time the wedding will be celebrated on 14th March and tells Gauri to come at 8 am.His mom there's lot to be done as the wedding is on Monday which is fixed by PC.Ram is thinking how his sis and mom are both happy mainly his mom who's so excited.

Two passengers get down from Rudra autorickshaw and pay him when his phone rings and PC says I'm phoning you to give you the good news about 14th March.Your wife is your's only for 3 days.Rudra asks what will you do on the 14 March and he sees PC covering herself with an umbrella passing by still talking to her, he tries to follow her in his auto.But she succeeds in misguiding him.Rudra goes near the house of Gauri mom and sees nani sitting he says you are here? and nani says Gauri is working you are roaming go and find a job.Rudra asks Sunheri if she comes home now but Sunheri confirms Kalki presence from sometimes.Kalki shows him her legs and says she's not able to reach the ghat as she's hurt and went to the hospital.[CRYPT]
Rudra leaves thinking who could be the person and his phone rings again PC says you are doubting this poor old lady.After 14th March when you will lose Gauri then I will think whether I will let you know who I am.No one can reach me until I find my goal.Rudra gets angry and throws his phone.

PC shows his true face removing his mask and wig and it is non other than ABHAY he have some flashback of how Pihu in the past who prefered Rudra than him.He's doing all this in jealousy because he's not able to have a good husband and wife life with Pihu so he thinks Rudra and Gauri also must seperate from each other.He says all what happened was because of Rudra.[CRYPT]

PRECAP:Anew promos with Rudra and Gauri reaching the wedding venue and Ram in groom clothes also is coming towards them someone pushes Gauri is a room and when she comes out she's in bridal wear.PC watching all these and is smiling.The voice says who will explain the situation and plan of PC to Rudra who turns his back with Gauri..[/CRYPT]

Edited by alujna-21 - 10 March 2011 at 11:13am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

momsx3neeru arorasarahjcjennyrsmonicaysandy_rbaas-tvgshah84Trini331ShaliniLSanskareshazidaworship_dmgaamir98sidjannevaranirleppannunadyasyogita1382paulsibilapearldesairsingingashnaMaharajjamgurlivanta29dhan0022dent4u~~~Sweta~~~viraf4uRaima36Heenapekomaspink gurlrgattugaayikasinipillaiphyllailapnjMOHINI26divra4sunshine33MamanaPutijaChalhovdesikimsamzeezee55_mehak_gauranitaiGauri22mushkan_2003A HUGE FANMiss_Dieysihumeghna2KS_Minion9staroneserialsputturaniThamesrivermonaghoshanjani-pagliShipra_S-Alina-KyunkiImafanSallu_KingVarsha-01*4rom heaven*OrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980-Srushti-kinara17nycsweetiekhwaishfanSilverBell-Swetha-VasusenaRadheya

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. ABhay has to remeber one thing he can plan whatever he wants but fate has to support him in it. Previously when he wanted to separate Pihu and Rudra fate supported him and he was successful but this time whom will fate support?

Edited by Anuhia - 10 March 2011 at 11:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshDarine1980OrientalDancerALUJNA21VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thank you for the written update Anju ! You've delivered it so fastly Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirleppannumonaghoshOrientalDancerALUJNA21VasusenaRadheya

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the lovely update Anju!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@ DARINE AND ANUHIA this Abhay really have a mindblowing mindROFLAngry and thought how come he's a doctor??? and thinks like a teenage boy it is because of you Rudra that my marriage journey never initiated so you must suffer the same faith.I really want Pihu to see him behind this mask,let see what will be her reaction. 

Edited by alujna-21 - 10 March 2011 at 11:27am

ThamesrivermonaghoshOrientalDancer

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

@ DARINE AND ANUHIA this Abhay really have a mindblowing mindROFLAngry and thought how come he's a doctor??? and thinks like a teenage boy it is because of you Rudra that my marriage journey never initiated so you must suffer the same faith.I really want Pihu to see him behind this mask,let see what will be her reaction. 

Actually speaking it was his mistake knowing abt Pihu and Rudra that he still wanted to marry Pihu and was ready to replace the previous groom in the last minute. It all started there only.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhia

Thanks for the update. ABhay has to remeber one thing he can plan whatever he wants but fate has to support him in it. Previously when he wanted to separate Pihu and Rudra fate supposted him and he was successful but this whom will fate support?

As shown in the promo, R will prevent the marriage but RG's relationship will irreparably affected. G will fail to find a valid explanation regarding her decison of lying about her married status to get the job, and may be R will never able to forgive her!

monaghoshThamesriverOrientalDancer

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
loved todays episode!!
thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

Go to top