LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
*goes off to stare at pics while I wait for you two to regain consciousness* 😎
LubzA thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeraHarshad517

Okay okay...regaining focus (though theres still a part of my brain in uncensored Harshuland but I'll use it to my advantage🀣)

I was thinking...we never really played out Taani wearing an overly sexy orange sari did we??πŸ˜‰

Noo, we didn't. keep going... 🀣
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

*goes off to stare at pics while I wait for you two to regain consciousness* 😎

Yup we are back in form.......😎
Taani should wear a sexy si orange saari......πŸ˜‰ Edited by R_Dutta - 13 years ago
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Noo, we didn't. keep going... 🀣

Maybe another Taani seduction episode except this time its simply that she's wearing the sari that sends Anu off to being seduced πŸ€£ πŸ€£  It should be tied like it was last week in the day after *you know what* day when we said that Anu would have totally gone into besharam mode if that monster hadn't come back...
LubzA thumbnail

Maybe another Taani seduction episode except this time its simply that she's wearing the sari that sends Anu off to being seduced🀣🀣It should be tied like it was last week in the day after *you know what* day when we said that Anu would have totally gone into besharam mode if that monster hadn't come back...

Yeees, I like it 🀣 🀣

*has an idea of how to start it off*

Lage raho 🀣, 🀣 🀣
RiyaDutta thumbnail

Maybe another Taani seduction episode except this time its simply that she's wearing the sari that sends Anu off to being seduced πŸ€£ πŸ€£  It should be tied like it was last week in the day after *you know what* day when we said that Anu would have totally gone into besharam mode if that monster hadn't come back...

Aur may anu gifts her a sexy se saari......and then Taani weares that one with a sexy si blouse just to surprise Anu....then the seducion scene begins.......😳
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Originally posted by: R_Dutta

Aur may anu gifts her a sexy se saari......and then Taani weares that one with a sexy si blouse just to surprise Anu....then the seducion scene begins.......😳

Haaiii...Anu would... πŸ˜ πŸ˜

And then Neelu and Shekhar go to a friend's wedding and take the kids with them of course and Jonaki asked Robi to take her to her maayka so basically TaAnu are alone at home...and Anu prepares for the attack πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail

Haaiii...Anu would... πŸ˜ πŸ˜

And then Neelu and Shekhar go to a friend's wedding and take the kids with them of course and Jonaki asked Robi to take her to her maayka so basically TaAnu are alone at home...and Anu prepares for the attack πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Taani tries to look for Anu all around the house but can't find him and then goes into the room and its all dark and Anu is hiding behind the door and grabs her from behind... πŸ€£ πŸ€£
RiyaDutta thumbnail

Taani tries to look for Anu all around the house but can't find him and then goes into the room and its all dark and Anu is hiding behind the door and grabs her from behind... πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Taani, would be shocked at first.....buts its actually Anu who's in for a shock when he properly see her.......🀣🀣🀣