India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Randomness...Chit-Chat (Page 9)

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I used to think they were English until my friend introduced me to the real anime world ROFL

Shocked Me too!! I didn't Pokemon and YuGiOh were not English. And then I had to go through a lecture from one of my friends on the differences between anime and cartoons. LOL

Favourite...dont really have favourites, I liked some let me think of the names:
Ouran High School host club
Mars
Hana Yori Dango
Merupuri

Oh, I definitely remember Mars and Hana Yori Dango. The first one was really good and the second one was really long and so melodramatic. But it was kind of cute too.

Anyother your can think of? I probably know them

Well, there was one of non-romance genre that I really liked. It's called Death Note and it's a mystery/suspense type. Some others that were interesting were High School Debut, Kimi ni Todoke, Strobe Edge, Dengeki Daisy, etc, etc. I remember these being the more popular ones so they popped up in my head first. Like you said, there were many more but it's hard to remember so many.

But hes now busy being a adult LOL

That kind of person reminds me of my younger brother. He's also being busy acting mature and cool and all grown-up. LOL

When my Malaysian/Chinese friends (travelled from there to uni) are surprised  on how much I know....sometimes more then them 

Same here. I have this Chinese friend and one time we happened to talk about dramas using the Chinese language and I knew a lot more about them than she did. It's funny that because of that, I can carry a greater conversation about them with her mother instead. LOL

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
@anuragetani4ever

Not going to bother quoting....I fail at that....coming from someone that did HTML etc cording LOL...this site doesnt like me.

Pokemon was good...until they went crazy with the number of pokemons and changed the characters.... YuGiOh I have the collection lol...based on Egypt....that got me in already LOL

I found Ouran High school host Club hilarious, you should try the anime if you have time...the manga is long...... Watched it ages ago, not sure if I'll find it as funny now LOL 

High school Debut was good, the others kinda ring a bell...but cant really remember the story lines, they are so similar you get them mixed up sometimes LOL

Your right about Hana Yori Dango....that lasted forever...and I wanted it to end...I've got this thing about finishing what i started...but sometimes I do give up on stuff lol...

Death Note was good too...I used to watch alot more anime like this one.

I would never understand boys and there so call maturity LOL..

Hehe must be nice to have their parents to talk to hehe

Edited by peacefulblossom - 15 March 2011 at 3:43pm
anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
You know, you can just call me Priya. It'll be a lot easier to type out than my lame username here. Smile

Also, I still have my Yu-Gi-Oh playing cards collection. They're so useless though so they're kept in a little photo album. I open it sometimes to look at the pictures and the shiny holographic cards. LOL

Oh, and do you watch English shows like those on Disney Channel?
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Priya is alot better Smile. I'm Bahar if you havent picked that up yet.

Yu-Gi-Oh cards are awesome used to take my brothers LOL...played with them alot and beat my brothers. We used to even make up games LOL. the good old days.

Which kinda of Disney shows are you talking about?

I used to watch alot of cartoon like the spin off from Aladdin etc..
anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Bahar it is then. Smile

Yeah, my brothers and I would play with them too. But we mostly end up fighting and calling each other a cheater because we just can't accept losing to one another. LOL

I was talking about shows like the ones that are currently aired: Suite Life of Zack and Cody, ICarly, Wizards of Waverly Place, etc. Stuff like that. I can't remember the older Disney shows like Aladdin.

But I also used to watch cartoons too. Those were something like Teen Titans, Dexter's Laboratory, Pinky and the Brain, Hey Arnold, etc, etc. I don't think they are aired on tv anymore.
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Hehehe

I tihnk we made up half the rules ourselves. used to copy the cartoon rules LOL, would be cool if we had a machine that made them come alive LOL

Nope sorry dont watch any of the new Disney stuff, we dont have Disney and I'm mostly at uni dont even have a tv there ROFL

All the old shows you've quoted used to watch them all LOL

Aladdin spin off etc was when I was really young actually around the time I was watch Pokemon....but maybe we got Pokemon introduced a different time then yourself.
anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Well, one thing's for sure. We definitely watched a lot of shows in our lifetime.LOL

Do you watch any other Indian drama that you'd like to recommend to me? Now that CCBM is boring me again, I'd like to fill some time with something interesting to watch.
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Thats true. We have watched alot LOL I guess life is tv dominated now.

Unfortunately I am the wrong person to ask about indian dramas LOL , only recently started watching them.

Started with Tere Liye (I guess you watch that hence your username)...kinda annoyed me with the Ritesh nonsense so gave up on that LOL ....came to CCBM and thats boring me now Geek

I guess the CCBM romantic track is coming....if you can forget the storyline and just follow the romance Confused

Go to top