Randomness...Chit-Chat (Page 8)

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

*tiptoes in meekly*

I'm a sucker for romance genres. Particularly those that show hate/love relationships or unrequited love that turns requited after a while. I feel like there's a lot of passion in these kinds of love stories.

I also like comedy shows.

LOL

Have you never tried Korean movies?

Apart from killing people LOL  they have sweet romance movies

Ofcourse unless you understand Korean your stuck with sub titles.

Whats your favourite?

Ha! I've definitely tried Korean dramas and movies but they just don't suit my taste for some reason. I highly prefer Japanese and Taiwanese dramas, the latter moreso than the former. And yes, I use the subtitles because I can't speak any of those languages though I've picked up some words and phrases from just watching them.

My favorite Taiwanese drama of all time is "It Started With a Kiss" and it's sequel, "They Kiss Again". The lead pair are so hot and sexy and their chemistry is unbelievably mindblowing. But the story was also awesome. There's humor, sadness, love, passion, and just life brought into it. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Though if you are the conservative type, then I'd suggest not watching the sequel because there are a lot of kisses in there, some of which are rather steamy. Embarrassed LOL

So do you watch Korean movies or dramas? And which ones? I've seen a few so I can still talk about them. Smile

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine234

Hey bahar sorry for suddenly disappearing! Anyways my sister got highly emotional during veer zaara but that film was quite sad....so its ok lolSmile

Oh i absolutely love horror / Thriller ....I haven't watched hostel....and now I'll stay away from it...so thanks for warning meThumbs Up....hehe yeah I never used to know why there was a age limit on non-horror films until I partially saw one and then i was like 'ohhhh ok thats why'Embarrassed

Have you seen Texas chain saw massacre?? That's a must watch! And I love Saw (but are these classed as horror?) Oh my god...paranormal activityShocked that was the first movie that's ever given me nightmaresLOL

Hehe thats okey. I went away too. Real life calls. LOL

Out of all the movies I cried on Veer Zara Confused lol....I guess it could be worse.

If your ok with glorification and umm lol....go for hostel Wink .....LOL bless

Yup watched Texas chain saw massacre some time ago...cant remember what happens...just alot of people die LOL

I watched paranormal activity is was creepy but no slept like the dead after it so no nightmares LOL.

Then again I used to watch alien, predator etc when I was a kid alone LOL ....brother used to go to work...bored me went through his collection...LOL
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Ha! I've definitely tried Korean dramas and movies but they just don't suit my taste for some reason. I highly prefer Japanese and Taiwanese dramas, the latter moreso than the former. And yes, I use the subtitles because I can't speak any of those languages though I've picked up some words and phrases from just watching them.

My favorite Taiwanese drama of all time is "It Started With a Kiss" and it's sequel, "They Kiss Again". The lead pair are so hot and sexy and their chemistry is unbelievably mindblowing. But the story was also awesome. There's humor, sadness, love, passion, and just life brought into it. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Though if you are the conservative type, then I'd suggest not watching the sequel because there are a lot of kisses in there, some of which are rather steamy. Embarrassed LOL

So do you watch Korean movies or dramas? And which ones? I've seen a few so I can still talk about them. Smile

Korean movies are good LOL Used to watch loads in my teens...when ever a exam came along...I always used to find one and get distracted. I normally stayed with Korean movies. I would watch Japanese and some Taiwanese dramas. Everything started with anime I have to say. And my friend recommended then rest..

I dont think I've ever watched 'It started with a kiss" but it sounds familiar maybe it was a manga? If I read the manga then I stay away from the movie/drama makes...cause I get annoyed. 

LOL Dont worry I've watched hostel etc.. (mostly by accident) LOL...I'm sure it cant get worse then that.

I havent watched any Korean movies for a while. Let me thing some of the I can remember....A millionaires first love...100 days with Mr arrogant..innocent steps ......

Mind gone blank...

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Hehe thats okey. I went away too. Real life calls. LOL

Out of all the movies I cried on Veer Zara Confused lol....I guess it could be worse.

If your ok with glorification and umm lol....go for hostel Wink .....LOL bless

Yup watched Texas chain saw massacre some time ago...cant remember what happens...just alot of people die LOL

I watched paranormal activity is was creepy but no slept like the dead after it so no nightmares LOL.

Then again I used to watch alien, predator etc when I was a kid alone LOL ....brother used to go to work...bored me went through his collection...LOL
[/QUOTE]

We would watch Nightmare on Elm street whilst growing up....but I can never watch a horror movie on my own.....thats when I turn wimpy againLOL.  

Wow your probably the first person that I've talked to about paranormal activity thats said they slept like they were dead after lolLOL. I'm definitely not even going to attempt watching part 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossom

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Korean movies are good LOL Used to watch loads in my teens...when ever a exam came along...I always used to find one and get distracted. I normally stayed with Korean movies. I would watch Japanese and some Taiwanese dramas. Everything started with anime I have to say. And my friend recommended then rest..

OMG, me too!!!! I would, like, have an exam the next morning but I would be up late at night watching some Japanese drama or something. LOL It was pretty addicting. Still is, but I already watched too many dramas so now I've run out of good ones to watch. And yeah, I used to first read manga...then started watching anime....and then came the dramas. LOL I seem like a drama geek now....

I dont think I've ever watched 'It started with a kiss" but it sounds familiar maybe it was a manga? If I read the manga then I stay away from the movie/drama makes...cause I get annoyed. 

Yeah, it was originally a manga but the author died before she could finish it. Anyways, it was made into an anime called Itazura na Kiss...which was made into a Japanese drama by the same name....and then the Taiwanese drama with the title I mentioned to you. The latest version is the Korean one called Mischevious Kiss. But trust me, I tried watching that and all the other versions but only the Taiwanese version did justice to the story.

And since you mentioned manga...what are your favorites? I probably have a whole list stacked up by now. LOL

LOL Dont worry I've watched hostel etc.. (mostly by accident) LOL...I'm sure it cant get worse then that.

I'm not sure how steamy it gets in that because I haven't watched it, but if you don't mind steamy hotness, then go you. LOL

I havent watched any Korean movies for a while. Let me thing some of the I can remember....A millionaires first love...100 days with Mr arrogant..innocent steps ......

I've seen the first two. But it was quite a while back so it's a little hard to remember the story.

Wow, this is the first time I can talk with someone like this. Usually my friends in real life don't watch what I do. So I'm pretty happy meeting you. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine234

We would watch Nightmare on Elm street whilst growing up....but I can never watch a horror movie on my own.....thats when I turn wimpy againLOL.  

Wow your probably the first person that I've talked to about paranormal activity thats said they slept like they were dead after lolLOL. I'm definitely not even going to attempt watching part 2

I watched Nightmare on Elms street too and freddy krueger...LOL corrupted my mind at a young age. 

LOLLOLParanormal activity wasnt that bad? I havent watched the second part too. Should try it sometimes LOL.

I hardly have nightmares well dont really have dreams (like I said sleep like the dead lol)...apart from when I was dreaming of me being stuck in a room of spiders and creepy crawls....woke up sweating lol...and ofcourse the classic.....failing exams. LOL 

Edited by peacefulblossom - 15 March 2011 at 2:24pm
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

OMG, me too!!!! I would, like, have an exam the next morning but I would be up late at night watching some Japanese drama or something. LOL It was pretty addicting. Still is, but I already watched too many dramas so now I've run out of good ones to watch. And yeah, I used to first read manga...then started watching anime....and then came the dramas. LOL I seem like a drama geek now....

LOL So easy to get distracted with these kind of things. Especially dramas...it will be...one more part...and then you look at the clock and its way past your bedtime and you havent done any revisionLOL....

I was anime first....then dramas and then manga LOL.

I started of anime with the usual Pokemon... Sailor Moon...Cardcaptors LOL...YuGiOh....etc on tv...I used to think they were English until my friend introduced me to the real anime world ROFL

Yeah, it was originally a manga but the author died before she could finish it. Anyways, it was made into an anime called Itazura na Kiss...which was made into a Japanese drama by the same name....and then the Taiwanese drama with the title I mentioned to you. The latest version is the Korean one called Mischevious Kiss. But trust me, I tried watching that and all the other versions but only the Taiwanese version did justice to the story.

And since you mentioned manga...what are your favorites? I probably have a whole list stacked up by now. LOL 

I might give it a try LOL....get myself in to the drama world again, entertainment for the gym ROFL

Favourite...dont really have favourites, I liked some let me think of the names:
Ouran High School host club
Mars
Hana Yori Dango
Merupuri

Anyother your can think of? I probably know them

And so many more cant seem to remember titles Read so many in a short period of time LOL And the names are hard to remember

Read/reading Vampire Knight? LOL I'm a little crazy about vampire stuff.... not a big fan of Twlight though...please dont shoot me LOL

I got into anime with guys stuff... so bleach etc too LOL... but I was trying to think of the girly ones.

I'm not sure how steamy it gets in that because I haven't watched it, but if you don't mind steamy hotness, then go you. LOL

Confused lol....I dont normally watch these kinda things LOL...Hostel was accidental LOL

I've seen the first two. But it was quite a while back so it's a little hard to remember the story.

Wow, this is the first time I can talk with someone like this. Usually my friends in real life don't watch what I do. So I'm pretty happy meeting you. Smile

Same here....I dont know many people that watch/read manga etc. I have one friend whos a guy that recommenced  me well more like introduced me to them LOL, But hes now busy being a adult LOL

When my Malaysian/Chinese friends (travelled from there to uni) are surprised  on how much I know....sometimes more then them LOL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 15 March 2011 at 2:41pm
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Sorry quoting failure....not sure where it went wrong :s

Go to top