India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Randomness...Chit-Chat (Page 7)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I was pretty young when titanic came out too. Never watched it in cinema watched it few years later on video/DVD hehe

Aww I like that (DDLJ)movie too, love the songs too LOL. I know its cheesy but love it LOL

No emotions is a good thing sometimes...my friend even cried in The Proposal and I was like....ROFL (at her crying)...and she was like....."Awww its soo sweet ..*cry**cry*..."

Only cried in one movie....and I was embarrassed  about it lol....but then again I was already emotion before watching the movie...

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Wow during proposal aswelLOL but that was more comedy lol. did she cry at the end?

Same here wasn't old enough to actually get into the cinema for titanic.

WOW we have quite a few similarities maybe its that Unique thing we have from falling a lot WinkLOL....The only movie I've only cried in was 'p.s I love you', and I was forced to watch that! Embarrassed
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Yup she cried at the end...ROFL

I watched P.S I love you with my friends too.... unfortunately they all love chick flicks and I get dragged to them. Didnt make me cry...wasnt a bad movie.

The embarrassing  thing is I cried in Veer Zaara Stern Smile.Dead...I blame my emotional state... I was like Thank god my family went to sleep and I was watching the ending myself LOL...or they would ahve made fun of me...

Once I was able to choice to movie and I was like yes lets go for a horror movie...looked at the listing and was like hostel... rated 18 LOL...this should be scary....

It was rated 18 for another reason Stern Smile...lol and the bunch of girls sat there staring at me....giving me bad eye...eyes telling me how I could pick a movie like that....and some of them are quite religious...LOL...And we only like turned 18 LOL...

Destroyed their innocent mind lol....

Edited by peacefulblossom - 15 March 2011 at 8:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine234

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I LUV LUV LUV LUV HOORY MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!
i cired tha most wen ranvir died in bidaai
tht was tha msot emotional da 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was cryin lyk he was a real person!!!!
buh had to control myslef wich ws very difficlult!!!!!!
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

I LUV LUV LUV LUV HOORY MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!
i cired tha most wen ranvir died in bidaai
tht was tha msot emotional da 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was cryin lyk he was a real person!!!!
buh had to control myslef wich ws very difficlult!!!!!!

I love horror movies too Wink

Favourite?

Like psychological  movies too Big smile

I never watched bidaai so cant comment on that.
anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
*tiptoes in meekly*

I'm a sucker for romance genres. Particularly those that show hate/love relationships or unrequited love that turns requited after a while. I feel like there's a lot of passion in these kinds of love stories.

I also like comedy shows.
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

*tiptoes in meekly*

I'm a sucker for romance genres. Particularly those that show hate/love relationships or unrequited love that turns requited after a while. I feel like there's a lot of passion in these kinds of love stories.

I also like comedy shows.

LOL

Have you never tried Korean movies?

Apart from killing people LOL  they have sweet romance movies

Ofcourse unless you understand Korean your stuck with sub titles.

Whats your favourite?
Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Hey bahar sorry for suddenly disappearing! Anyways my sister got highly emotional during veer zaara but that film was quite sad....so its ok lolSmile

Oh i absolutely love horror / Thriller ....I haven't watched hostel....and now I'll stay away from it...so thanks for warning meThumbs Up....hehe yeah I never used to know why there was a age limit on non-horror films until I partially saw one and then i was like 'ohhhh ok thats why'Embarrassed

Have you seen Texas chain saw massacre?? That's a must watch! And I love Saw (but are these classed as horror?) Oh my god...paranormal activityShocked that was the first movie that's ever given me nightmaresLOL

Go to top