Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Randomness...Chit-Chat (Page 6)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine234

WOW that must happen in every family because thats exactly how it played out! We still have a few photos hidden....just incase we need them in the futureWink

If you don't mind me asking whats your name? how did you come up with the idea of starting a random topic (Fed up with the story)??? 

Wink Good idea, keep some for later....wait for the kids to see Wink

My name is Bahar Smile and yours?

I was just really bored so came up with the idea. And I thought it would be nice to get everyone talking and laughing about something. Even if we have different views we can still havea laugh Wink

About the story....its predictable...so nothing really to talk about... I'm hoping some of Virens past is going to come up soon. 

What do you think of the show?

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
@ Bahar

Hi my names PoojaSmile

Sorry I started reading the FF TuJoSaathHai....im a sucker for chick flicksBig smile

I only started watching it alittle after Virens character came in because I didn't really notice the advertisements for the show before. But it went a little down hill for a while....it's starting to pick up but I think the separation will spark some interesting scenes (hopefully). I stuck with it whilst it got boring so I don't want it be wastedLOL.

But they could do some much with Virens character because hes not an open book to the viewers so hopefully.

But I was catching up on the past parts (only up to early July at the moment) and I can see how they've have downgraded Sids character because from what I saw he was a 'bold' and 'straight to the point' character, in my opinion (didn't take any crap from anyone) and now they have him weak. I would like to see him being that same person again.

Am I asking for too much lol
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
@ Pooja

Sorry very late reply. We had a crazy weekend. Car accident and all.

Hehe your here for the romance Wink, Notihng wrong with that LOL

I'm not a big chick flick person, normally its my friends dragging me into the cinema LOL. Sometimes when you feel like not using your brain its good entertainment.

Yup I want them to do something with Virens character....there are lots they can bring out.

I havent really watch much of the old parts, just bits and bobs I found on youtube. Yup I agree they Sound do more with Sid too...
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

@Bahar

Hey no worries, hope it wasn't bad and everybody is ok!

LOL at its only good entertainment when not using your brain, I somewhat agree to thatSmile

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Heya

It wasnt that bad Smile We have at worse....my family got a long history of car crashes unfortunately.

Whats your favourite chick flick?

I watchth Dear John last year which was good and touching.

I was sitting there watching it...feeling a little touched....turned around and my friend was crying her head off LOL ...and then I looked behind us and all the girls in the cinema were crying their heads off...lol.... I was sitting there thinking....oooooooo
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Hey well my favourite Indian one is Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (predictableWink) and English....I've gone blank, can't remember one favourite. I haven't watched Dear John, it just seemed to sappy Confusedfor me from the adverts, but I might be wrong (I usually am lol)LOL

I know what you mean, me and my sister were watching Notebook once and she sat there crying throughout it, and I was sitting there thinking did I miss something lol.....I just didn't get into it much

I prefer something with a little more comedy involved like The Proposal and Bridget Jones. I can't seem to remember anymore right now. How about you?

Edited by Sunshine234 - 14 March 2011 at 4:36pm
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Hehe Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge is my long time favourite, Love it LOL Used to watch it again and again whenI was young. Dont like the modern ones LOL (sound old now), then again not that I really watch the modern ones.

Dear John wasnt bad, I actually liked it LOL. Not enough to make me cry though. 

Cried in Titanic? Was watching with my sister and sister-in-law and they were both crying their heads off...And I was sitting there....." I dont think I have emotions" LOL

My friend dragged me to Proposal actually wasnt bad. Never watched Bridge Jones.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 15 March 2011 at 7:41am
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I think I was in primary school when titanic was released, so I didn't really feel as emotional as my sister but I agree with you, I always thought that the new hindi movies aren't as good as the old ones.

I still watch that again and again hehe....for me that is my classic!

LOL the no emotions thing might explain why you didn't cry through Dear John as wellLOL (even though I haven't seen it)....Bridget Jones is very funny, I would recommend that!

Go to top