Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Randomness...Chit-Chat (Page 5)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine234

@ peacefulblossom

That's really funny...aww well I guess you didn't fall into oncoming traffic thenWink

I was trying to get to the subway to get to the other side of Uni and to get there it was also down hill, and it was really cold and icey. Other people were just walking past like normal and im not even moving just sliding down the hillLOL. I just about managed to get to the railings. But some of the girls wearing high heels were walking past me faster whereas I was wearing trainers and still scared for my life.....I honestly feel soo wimpy sometimes LOL

Like I said lol....if I tell you everything you'll think your talking to a ghost LOL

But no that time we didn;t fall. Sigh of relief when we got down the hill...and then we remembered we had a long path left till school LOL

I know right? I'm the same...flat shoes and everything and I walk like a slug in the ice...

And people with heals walking away fast...and I am like ShockedCry

Especially boys...its liek the ice is nothing to them.

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
@ KinshukKiDewani and Sunshine234

Thanks Smile

I agree its always fun dressing boys into girls clothes.

We have pictures of my big brother in a saree....the funny thing was thing was....he was bold at that time ROFL

Would be fun to show them pictures to their future wifes....like we did to my brother Approve

Edited by peacefulblossom - 11 March 2011 at 4:29pm
Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

@ peacefulblossom

That's really funny...aww well I guess you didn't fall into oncoming traffic thenWink

I was trying to get to the subway to get to the other side of Uni and to get there it was also down hill, and it was really cold and icey. Other people were just walking past like normal and im not even moving just sliding down the hillLOL. I just about managed to get to the railings. But some of the girls wearing high heels were walking past me faster whereas I was wearing trainers and still scared for my life.....I honestly feel soo wimpy sometimes LOL

Like I said lol....if I tell you everything you'll think your talking to a ghost LOL

But no that time we didn;t fall. Sigh of relief when we got down the hill...and then we remembered we had a long path left till school LOL

I know right? I'm the same...flat shoes and everything and I walk like a slug in the ice...

And people with heals walking away fast...and I am like ShockedCry

Especially boys...its liek the ice is nothing to them.

Thats so true!! Guys usually just run and they're still intact and i've just about take one step and on the floor.
My dad always says...'if you haven't learnt how to walk by now - you'll never learn' lol but I somewhat agree LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossom

Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

@ KinshukKiDewani and Sunshine234

Thanks Smile

I agree its always fun dressing boys into girls clothes.

We have pictures of my big brother in a saree....the funny thing was thing was....he was bold at that time ROFL

Would be fun to show them pictures to their future wifes....like we did to my brother Approve
Funny enough I wouldn't dare doing that....too much beating involved from my brotherLOL but my mum got to it first. Oh the look on my bhabi's face when she saw the photo albums....PRICELESSLOL

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Thats so true!! Guys usually just run and they're still intact and i've just about take one step and on the floor.
My dad always says...'if you haven't learnt how to walk by now - you'll never learn' lol but I somewhat agree LOL

Hehehe.... same

Once I was like....this is all about confidence... so if you walk with confidence you'll be fine.

So I took a nice big step...full of confidence...

BANG!

On the floor bruised LOL....so much for confidence LOL

I agree with your father...

I blame my lack of balance on my development LOL, mum said it took be longer to learn to walkLOL

Sunshine234

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Funny enough I wouldn't dare doing that....too much beating involved from my brotherLOL but my mum got to it first. Oh the look on my bhabi's face when she saw the photo albums....PRICELESSLOL

ROFL

The reaction is always priceless...

Bhabi sitting there laughing her head off LOL

Brother sulking in the corner LOL....he was trying to be all manly...and this comes out ROFL

Sunshine234

Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Hehehe.... same

Once I was like....this is all about confidence... so if you walk with confidence you'll be fine.

So I took a nice big step...full of confidence...

BANG!

On the floor bruised LOL....so much for confidence LOL

I agree with your father...

I blame my lack of balance on my development LOL, mum said it took be longer to learn to walkLOL

hmm i'm told I was also a lazy baby...things haven't really changed much lol

but ouch that must have hurt and plus your confidence was lifted on your possible theories of walking on snow/ice LOL

peacefulblossom

Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

ROFL

The reaction is always priceless...

Bhabi sitting there laughing her head off LOL

Brother sulking in the corner LOL....he was trying to be all manly...and this comes out ROFL
WOW that must happen in every family because thats exactly how it played out! We still have a few photos hidden....just incase we need them in the futureWink

If you don't mind me asking whats your name? how did you come up with the idea of starting a random topic (Fed up with the story)??? 

peacefulblossom

Go to top