Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Randomness...Chit-Chat (Page 22)

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

Second, you two make crazy long posts. I don't even know where to start with the quoting and the responding. LOL

I was thinking that... I got confused when i was reading through my own post to make sure it made senseLOL... way too longLOL!!

So I'll just respond to the general conversation. It's pretty interesting that those who can understand Hindi can't speak it fluently. I speak Punjabi and English fluently but even when I try to speak Hindi, it comes out so wrong. Which is weird because being a Punjabi girl, I should be able to speak Hindi since it's similar, right? I don't know. It'd be nice, though, to speak Hindi really well. 

LOL your one ahead of us in 'language speaking' pool....I'm what they call an amateur Hindi speaker!! LOL...Hindi & English spoken together... should be called Hinglish!! LOL

And you know what would make a really good story? If we make it completely Bollywood style with ninjas, ghosts, vampires, and all that awesome supernatural stuff. Maybe we can assign the roles of these characters to the CCBM cast.  Like Kinshuk as a ninja and Neha as his ninja sidekick. Nandu can be the maharaja of some place and Chanchal can be Cinderella. ROFL

ROFL love the idea!!..... A singing, dancing movie about supernatural beings!!.... with 70's special effects!!....The idea is hilarious!! ....Kinshuk & Neha being Ninja's sounds good!!Wink... Nandu being a MaharajaLOL.. love that.... from servant to Maharaja (doesn't that make him Cinderella too!! LOL)....& Chanchal as Cinderella....Confused... which prince is gonna wanna marry her???LOL ....Bachara Prince doesn't know whats gonna hit him!! ROFL...... she should be the evil step mother instead.. or the wicked witch!! LOL  

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Priya...Your right we went a little too crazy with the quoting. LOL

I'm tempted to start quoting again...hehe soo much more easier but lets see if I can reply like this. 

Firstly guys I think we need to move this thread to general chat forum in this site LOL...or we are going to get done for it LOL Shall I make a thread there?

I am just a basic hindi cant even make sentences. Rani I too wish I could talk the language.

Back to the story....I'm trying to stop my imagination going wild lol..

CC and Cinderella Dead lol....maybe she is the evil one.

I'm liking the ninja twist. But we cant make both the actress and actor the same....need some variation. Star cross lovers and all ROFL...the chick flick comes into there

Kinshuk = Ninja LOL Cursed with vampire following him around
?= Vampire....(need a actor here)
Neha= Ghost (with ninja moves LOL)
Vampire lover?....another love story LOL

Maybe more characters?

CC = Evil cinderella (hunting for poor soul to make her prince LOL)

Nandu= maharaja 

Strange piercing guy has a gang of them...the evil gang following our actors in the quest for.......____They move from kingdom to kingdom LOL 

What do you guys think? I see a story coming forward LOL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 31 March 2011 at 4:24pm
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Evil extreme piercing gang:

Knife skilled....part of the gangLOL

Wolverine type blade gang member

Women member of the gang (maybe shes secretly in love with ninja or vampire lol) 

Sorry Priya if the pictures freak you out more Confused

Obviously our first one is the gang leader the previous one. 
Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
I did it too... no quoting woop woop!!

I've seen threads like this in quite a few forums!!... didn't know it wasn't allowed...Oops

If you want then yeah just make a thread in chit chat!!.. im fine as long as we still chatLOL... I'm enjoying the random conversation!!

.....if you do can you send me the link so I know where it is!!...I'm really bad with directionsLOL

.....also if you make a new thread....just copy and paste your last posts into it if that's okWink & I will reply there!!

Not sure whether to reply to your last posts here now in case you make a new thread....shall I or not?!! 

confusion confusion!! Confused helppppppp!!!

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Hehe...

Just reading the rule book and it says no chit chat Dead

I'll just move it to chit chat forum LOL just incase. And we might have more people joining inLOL

One second when I make a thread and then I'll post the link.

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
WinkDone Big smile

Here you are:

See you there and you too Priya if your still there Wink

Edited by peacefulblossom - 31 March 2011 at 7:14pm
ash66 Groupbie
ash66
ash66

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Women member of the gang (maybe shes secretly in love with ninja or vampire lol) 

@Bahar

This is crazy scary looking pictures. Is this real? How come this guy's mouth is not bleeding? OMG! I am seeing him in my sleep with blade in his mouth.LOLLOL

Edited by ash66 - 31 March 2011 at 8:41pm
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash66

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

@Bahar

This is crazy scary looking pictures. Is this real? How come this guy's mouth is not bleeding? OMG! I am seeing him in my sleep with blade in his mouth.LOLLOL

Lol its cuz they are piercing, the hole as already healed Dead 

LOL

I have no idea if they are real...but looks like it from the pictures.

Feel free to join us in the other thread x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash66

Go to top