Whats Every1 TYalkin Bout???????

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

As Usual My Comment Would Be:
Whats Every1 TYalkin Bout???????

Piercings, Bidaai, rashes and crazy hair...kinda summarises what we are talking about LOL
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Hai!!!!!!!!!!!

Bidaai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Luv Tht Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I hav To Go Now!!!!
Cya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

I had mega lips for few hours LOL The thing with my rashes is the they come and go in few hours LOL....I had it all over my body once...got to emergency doctor and it disappeared...and the doctors like...where is the rashes?LOL

LOLLOL poor you!!......

I hate going to my doctors!!...... last time I wasn't feeling well I called up to make an appointment... I called Friday morning... they gave me an appointment for MondayConfused...... i didn't need it by thenOuch  

I can understand hindi but cant talk it LOL...then again not my mother tongue.  I have a friend that should know (from parents) urdu/hindi but she doesnt understand a word LOL....we were watching a indian movie some time ago and I was sitting there translating LOL.....My other friend whos international and understand and speaks Urdu/Hindi fluently sat there laughing...shes like....the one that should be translating is sitting there confused and the one that should be confused it sitting there translating ROFL

LOLLOL... not my mother tongue either....I can speak it & understand  the basic stuff!! but mum always want's me to talk in Hindi... and then when i do & make a mistake.... I get laughed at by everyone!!.... so to avoid embarrassment I say I don't understand what there talking about LOL 

Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

LOLThe name it Bahar Wink

Bahar... I finally know your name!!LOL....,that's a nice name not heard of it before!?!!....

I saw some of the pictures of the big hole piercing...and thats scary Dead...saw some pictures of red indians....and when they took the earring off....they had thing long skin thing coming down from the ear....up to the waist...Dead

Dead His isn't that bad... but you could get a couple of pencils through the holeLOL

LOLLove your friends style...i think they have guts to go out like that. the most 've done with my hair is put some red in.LOL

ROFL ....I always think I'm brave hanging around with him. LOL..... the looks he get's when we go town are so funny!!... he always talks to people that stare says 'hello love' LOL...it freaks then out moreLOL.... I once had an old Asian lady call me over (i though she wanted the know the price of lentils in Sainsbury'sLOL... I get asked prices a lot from the Asian community old ladies when in supermarkets!!)... she said  to me in Hindi.....' that man is walking next to you very closely... i think he's following you... are you alright?'. ..ROFL.... I started laughing saying 'aunty the man is a friend'... she looked at me and goes 'oh' and walks off!!.....when I told him he goes you gotta change the way you look if were gonna hang togetherConfused... I did suggested him changing?!!Approve.. he killed the idea!!LOL.......I look very ordinary & he looks totally extreme (very gothic).. were an odd combination!!... he's so funny though!!   

Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

Also, I totally agree with your idea of writing up stories. Us together would probably come up with a really awesome one and we can sell it to anyone willing to pay a high sum for it. LOL

AgreeLOL...lets do it ROFL

it's on!! ..... I'm looking forward to being a millionaireLOL!!

Ok Idea's girls..... I think we should definitely have an Indian vampire in it!! ROFL (he could be the sidekick... helping the hero!!... But only after sunset!! )..

oooo like black black or just brown TongueWink

ROFLROFL...i say that 'black black' rather then really black...... we're way to alikeLOL... are you stalking meLOL!!....

........well I've been told I'm almond!!... so I think that makes me a shade of brown LOL

P.S I'm not ignoring your Bidaai talk...just never watched it Ouch...so cant comment.

Don't worry about itWink... we understand!! Big smile

[/QUOTE]

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 30 March 2011 at 3:58pm
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL poor you!!......

I hate going to my doctors!!...... last time I wasn't feeling well I called up to make an appointment... I called Friday morning... they gave me an appointment for MondayConfused...... i didn't need it by thenOuch  

I hate doctors too (Rich coming from someone that wanted to be one LOL)...mum practically drags me to them lol. I know what you mean about appointments....once I wanted an appointment...and the receptionist was you have to wait 2 week... I was like what if I die in that time? LOL Kind of getting better these days

LOLLOL... not my mother tongue either....I can speak it & understand  the basic stuff!! but mum always want's me to talk in Hindi... and then when i do & make a mistake.... I get laughed at by everyone!!.... so to avoid embarrassment I say I don't understand what there talking about LOL 

LOLHehe thats okey then....we can give indian movies the credit for us understanding hindi ROFL
I have a every English accent to all my other language....I thought I spoke my mother  tongue well...until I went on holiday and everyone laughed at me Broken HeartEmbarrassedCry

When I try to talk hindi its hilarious....was playing bollywood karaoke and everyone laughed at me Cry Embarrassed

Bahar... I finally know your name!!LOL....,that's a nice name not heard of it before!?!!....

Not many people have LOL Who knows where my parents got it from LOL

My name means few things...one of my friend said said my full name means lady of spring...too bad I was born in autumn LOL

Dead His isn't that bad... but you could get a couple of pencils through the hole

A pencil space is fine....LOL

ROFL ....I always think I'm brave hanging around with him. LOL..... the looks he get's when we go town are so funny!!... he always talks to people that stare says 'hello love' LOL...it freaks then out moreLOL.... I once had an old Asian lady call me over (i though she wanted the know the price of lentils in Sainsbury'sLOL... I get asked prices a lot from the Asian community old ladies when in supermarkets!!)... she said  to me in Hindi.....' that man is walking next to you very closely... i think he's following you... are you alright?'. ..ROFL.... I started laughing saying 'aunty the man is a friend'... she looked at me and goes 'oh' and walks off!!.....when I told him he goes you gotta change the way you look if were gonna hang togetherConfused... I did suggested him changing?!!Approve.. he killed the idea!!LOL.......I look very ordinary & he looks totally extreme (very gothic).. were an odd combination!!... he's so funny though!!   

ROFLSo funny. Atleast he feels comfortable  in his wear Big smile You have to love the old Asian ladies. Whenever I in the doctors...I always get them talking to me....sometimes in Punjabi and I stand there totally not understanding LOL 

Once this lady was sitting there talking away in hindi...and I was replaying in English....and she got annoyed cause I was talking in English (even though she understood)....she thought I was on of the modern kids tthat didnt like talking in their mother tongue....and started giving me evil eyes LOL....Poor me....wasn't even my mothers tongue. 

it's on!! ..... I'm looking forward to being a millionaireLOL!!

Ok Idea's girls..... I think we should definitely have an Indian vampire in it!! ROFL (he could be the sidekick... helping the hero!!... But only after sunset!! )..

Fantastic I love vampire stories. Don;t worry vampire....in our story we wont make your other teeth disappear LOL

Who else should we have? ummm
Since we like all genres LOL...lets start it of as an adventure/fantasy....then move into horror and end it with a prefect chick flick happy ending LOL

Maybe we can make the lead actress a ghost LOL

ROFLROFL...i say that 'black black' rather then really black...... we're way to alikeLOL... are you stalking meLOL!!....

........well I've been told I'm almond!!... so I think that makes me a shade of brown LOL

I like black black rather then really black LOL

Watch you windows tonight....I'm coming to get you LOL...hahahahaha (evil laugh)

LOLI'm ....creamy...yellowish brown....Look at me made up a new colour LOL...and still probably not the best description of my shade LOL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 30 March 2011 at 4:58pm
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
DeadOMG...

DeadNukeDead

P.S we should have him in our story too LOL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 30 March 2011 at 5:14pm
Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Have you noticed our posts are getting longer & longer LOL

I hate doctors too (Rich coming from someone that wanted to be one LOL)...mum practically drags me to them lol. I know what you mean about appointments....once I wanted an appointment...and the receptionist was you have to wait 2 week... I was like what if I die in that time? LOL Kind of getting better these days

2 weeksShocked... 'wow' your doctors must be amazing... or.... overcrowdedLOL...... Just to piss them off I'd go sit in the waiting room towards closing time (with my bag of paracetamol's) & refuse to leave saying I'm staying till my appointment in 2 weeks.... then I'd like to see them avoid meLOL

LOLHehe thats okey then....we can give indian movies the credit for us understanding hindi ROFL
I have a every English accent to all my other language....I thought I spoke my mother  tongue well...until I went on holiday and everyone laughed at me Broken HeartEmbarrassedCry

When I try to talk hindi its hilarious....was playing bollywood karaoke and everyone laughed at me Cry Embarrassed

LOL..... I tend to speak broken Hindi a lot.... my sentences have at least 1 or 2 English words that I stick in there......hoping no one would notice I say them with an Asian accent....Mum always spots them & calls me out LOL...  

Not many people have LOL Who knows where my parents got it from LOL

My name means few things...one of my friend said said my full name means lady of spring...too bad I was born in autumn LOL

ROFLROFL that's hilarious!!

ROFLSo funny. Atleast he feels comfortable  in his wear Big smile You have to love the old Asian ladies. Whenever I in the doctors...I always get them talking to me....sometimes in Punjabi and I stand there totally not understanding LOL 

Once this lady was sitting there talking away in hindi...and I was replaying in English....and she got annoyed cause I was talking in English (even though she understood)....she thought I was on of the modern kids tthat didnt like talking in their mother tongue....and started giving me evil eyes LOL....Poor me....wasn't even my mothers tongue. 

ROFLROFL I remember before my hindi improved with Bollywood & serials.. i was the worst speaker in the family (I knew a few insults but that was itLOL).... this Asian lady was asking me for directions once.... I was just nodding my head agreeing... not knowing what she was asking!!... this other random lady came up & started talking to her...the Asian lady after shaking her head disapprovingly at me.... walked off... Then the new lady said to me in English ' she was asking for directions & I told her you didn't know what she was saying!!'... I went bright redEmbarrassed.. that's the day I decided I gotta learn Hindi  LOL   

Fantastic I love vampire stories. Don;t worry vampire....in our story we wont make your other teeth disappear LOL

ROFL Yep he need's teeth... to look good for the posters!!

Who else should we have? ummm
Since we like all genres LOL...lets start it of as an adventure/fantasy....then move into horror and end it with a prefect chick flick happy ending LOL

No one would expect thatLOL.... i like itThumbs Up

Maybe we can make the lead actress a ghost LOL

AwesomeLOL... How about to start it off.... A tale of a 'ghost lady' on a journey far across the realms of the 13 lost world's..... looking for an soul to make her own... along the way she meets a ????? (something Hero...stuck hereLOL)... who has a curse on him because (?????) (stuck here tooLOL).... the curse means a evil vampire is attached to him.....and then...

(I can see fantasy/ Adventure & possible horror in this)... as well as craziness!!ROFL... I think we're onto a winner!!

I like black black rather then really black LOL

Watch you windows tonight....I'm coming to get you LOL...hahahahaha (evil laugh)

I knew it.!!...Confused... I'm closing my window tonight!!!..... good luck getting in... to get meLOL...

LOLI'm ....creamy...yellowish brown....Look at me made up a new colour LOL...and still probably not the best description of my shade LOL

LOL right here on India Forums a new colour has been invented.... stand tall & proud BaharLOL

p.s. LOL....Weird crazy pierced dude...is a definite someone in our story.... he should own one of the world's & where every time you sneeze... you have to have a piercing LOL or some thing like that (or you pick an idea??!!...at the moment I really can't think of anything saneLOL

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 30 March 2011 at 6:37pm
anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
OMG, I have two things to say before I say anything else.

First, Bahar, that is one crazy scary looking photo. Goodness, my stomach is squirming around seeing that painful face. Dead

Second, you two make crazy long posts. I don't even know where to start with the quoting and the responding. LOL

So I'll just respond to the general conversation. It's pretty interesting that those who can understand Hindi can't speak it fluently. I speak Punjabi and English fluently but even when I try to speak Hindi, it comes out so wrong. Which is weird because being a Punjabi girl, I should be able to speak Hindi since it's similar, right? I don't know. It'd be nice, though, to speak Hindi really well. 

And you know what would make a really good story? If we make it completely Bollywood style with ninjas, ghosts, vampires, and all that awesome supernatural stuff. Maybe we can assign the roles of these characters to the CCBM cast.  Like Kinshuk as a ninja and Neha as his ninja sidekick. Nandu can be the maharaja of some place and Chanchal can be Cinderella. ROFL

Go to top