Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Randomness...Chit-Chat (Page 19)

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

I like adventure movies too LOL (forgot that in my last list...ROFL)

Stardust was a cute movie.

The Number 23 was a interesting movie...

Purple I read the book never got around to watching the movie.

Ice age was cute LOL

I cant remember the serious movies atm LOL

Heyyyyy............ I went to clean my ear piercing & kinda wondered off.... i have too many nowLOL... mum doesn't really like them but I'm a little addictedLOL

ROFL I thought we both agreed that your list contained everythingLOL...(very similar 2 my list).... i think we both must have missed that genreLOL

I have Stardust  &  Ice Age really like Ice age it's my favourite cartoon....(when i was little i used to say i wanted a saber tooth tiger... my uncle had a photo of one in his house....after ice age i was like I want a saber tooth tiger just like that one...he's so niceLOL...it's a shame there all extinct!!).... 

..........I really wanted to watch the number 23...but it's one of those movies that i keep saying I'm going to watch and then forget it exists.....also I don't know if Jim Carrey can do justice to a serious role....I love him in comedy's...........I'm going to have to write the movie name down & then grab one of my mates to watch it with me so i make sure I don't fast forward the movie if i don't like it..LOL..... my finger & the fast forward button are like oneROFL

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Ouch lots of ear piecing....I cant even manage one....

Had my nose done onces...and started a new school and they were like you cant have that... I was like phew....can get rid of it now LOL

It was actually funny getting it....me and my friend thought it was a good idea....asked my big sister to take us....I was first I just sat there and got it done. Friends turn....grabbed my sister...."Arggg they are going to kill me....please dont let me go" LOL]

And I'm sure it was her idea to get it done.

I'm terrible at keeping earing etc...lost so many...and the thing is I'm allergic to anything apart from gold and silver....mum was not impressed hehe

I have Ice age and Stardust too hehe...

I remember number 23 to be a good movie...liked the ending. But cant remember his acting...To be honest dont like him much as an actor. I think I walked into that movie without knowing what it was about....so no expectation and ended up liking it.

Not a movie you would understand if you fast forward....cant remember now if I guessed the ending or not. I wont spoil it for you ;-)Wink

Edited by peacefulblossom - 28 March 2011 at 7:39pm
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Ouch lots of ear piecing....I cant even manage one....

I have soo manyBig smile...... i have 4 piercing in the bottom of my right ear & 3 at the bottom, 2 at the top & 1 in the middle (tragus) on my left ear.... (10 altogether)...LOL...

Had my nose done onces...and started a new school and they were like you cant have that... I was like phew....can get rid of it now LOL

LOLLOL..........I've also got my nose done...had it done 2 years ago (mine went bad after my niece accidently hit it when i was playing with her... had to change it to a massive gold one....for ages i was paranoid that people were looking at my nose.LOL..).... i wanted to get my eyebrow done too but my mum said if i did she'd pull it out when i was sleepingStern Smile.... I really think she would tooLOL!!

It was actually funny getting it....me and my friend thought it was a good idea....asked my big sister to take us....I was first I just sat there and got it done. Friends turn....grabbed my sister...."Arggg they are going to kill me....please dont let me go" LOL]

And I'm sure it was her idea to get it done.

LOLLOL...... that always happens to me too... my friends make me do something that they think will be cool & when it's there turn to do it...they freak out LOL... I learnt my lesson now.... if my friends want to do something I always make them go first...

I'm terrible at keeping earing etc...lost so many...and the thing is I'm allergic to anything apart from gold and silver....mum was not impressed hehe

LOLLOL.... I lose jewellery  to... way to easily!!....... but I'm pretty lucky... I'm not allergic to anything!!

I have Ice age and Stardust too hehe...

I remember number 23 to be a good movie...liked the ending. But cant remember his acting...To be honest dont like him much as an actor. I think I walked into that movie without knowing what it was about....so no expectation and ended up liking it.

Not a movie you would understand if you fast forward....cant remember now if I guessed the ending or not. I wont spoil it for you ;-)Wink

Thanks for not ruining it... i don't mind certain movies being ruined but hate it when i really want to watch something & then someone tells me the entire storyline... I'm always shouting Stopppp....Noooooo.......Whyyyy!!LOL

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 29 March 2011 at 11:54am
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

I have soo manyBig smile...... i have 4 piercing in the bottom of my right ear & 3 at the bottom, 2 at the top & 1 in the middle (tragus) on my left ear.... (10 altogether)...LOL...

DeadGeekDeadNuke10! WOW! How do you manage so many Shocked Your poor ear LOL

LOLLOL..........I've also got my nose done...had it done 2 years ago (mine went bad after my niece accidently hit it when i was playing with her... had to change it to a massive gold one....for ages i was paranoid that people were looking at my nose.LOL..).... i wanted to get my eyebrow done too but my mum said if i did she'd pull it out when i was sleepingStern Smile.... I really think she would tooLOL!!

LOLMy mum would kill me if i decided to do my eyebrows. But she liked my nose being done (most of the girls in my family have it done) She wasnt impressed when I said I didnt want it anymore LOL

LOLLOL...... that always happens to me too... my friends make me do something that they think will be cool & when it's there turn to do it...they freak out LOL... I learnt my lesson now.... if my friends want to do something I always make them go first...

I thought that only happened to me LOLSame here I jump and do things...and then everyone watch and like...hell no....and runs awayLOL

LOLLOL.... I lose jewellery  to... way to easily!!....... but I'm pretty lucky... I'm not allergic to anything!!

LOLYou should be glad. I get rashes for everything. Once I wore a necklace on a wedding....came back to take it off...(was getting burning sensation).....took it off and the necklace shape was on my neck LOL 

Another time started getting rashes in school...and my lips went 3x bigger LOL...my PE teacher was like...are you ok are you sure you want to keep playing the sports...LOL...thought I was going to go into shock or something ROFL

I'm hyper sensitive LOL

Thanks for not ruining it... i don't mind certain movies being ruined but hate it when i really want to watch something & then someone tells me the entire storyline... I'm always shouting Stopppp....Noooooo.......Whyyyy!!LOL

Thats how I am...once sat with sister watching a movie....shes already watched it...and she was telling to the story as we were watching it...now this is going to happen....shes going to get a slap...

I was sitting there thinking....why am I watching this movie again? I have the narrator sitting next to me LOL 

I normally like to see peoples reaction to movies....if I watched a movie...i'll sit there quietly watching it and checking peoples reactions....and sister gets annoyed causes i'm not telling her whats going to happen LOL....I'm like whats the uses watching the movie...if I spoil it.

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, how are you doing?

Looks like the conversation is still on about movies and now piercings. Smile I only have my ears pierced just once. I kinda wish I had another set of piercings but I'm still not too fond of the idea either.

Also, I remember one time seeing a newspaper article about a Malaysian woman who had piercings on every spot of her face and even a big fat one right through her tongue. It was scary. But her face was really sparkly. LOL
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
@ Priya

Welcome back Big smile

I am fine thanks. Hows you? Enjoying the show?

We are still entertaining ourselves here LOL

Rani and myself have decided we like all genre of movies LOL

Too many piercing....e.g. to the extreme kinda Confused me out....I sit there feeling sorry for the skin LOL

Piercing is fine if people look after it....you see some people with piercing that haven't looked after them and....Dead yuk

I only have ears done now....at that was done by mum when i was 2 LOL

I dont think I'll be getting anymore done. One is enough...and with my allergies I'll end up spending a fortune replacing my lost jewellery with new ones .ROFL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 29 March 2011 at 5:38pm
anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
@ Priya

Welcome back Big smile

I am fine thanks. Hows you? Enjoying the show?

Hey there! I'm doing well, thank you for asking. Not really enjoying the show; kinda bored with it actually so I took up watching Bidaai to amuse myself.

We are still entertaining ourselves here LOL

Rani and myself have decided we like all genre of movies LOL

Yeah, I was reading through the posts. You guys certainly have interesting thoughts. LOL I just watched a movie today called Serious Moonlight. It was a bit crazy and kind of stupid because it seemed so unrealistic. It was about a high-career woman named Louise who duct-taped her husband to the toilet because he was cheating on her and hired a guy to burglarize their house so she could convince him to not divorce her and always stay in love with her. The guy had been cheating on her for a whole year...I find it unbelievable that one night being held captive and lied to can make him "realise" that he is in love with her still.

Too many piercing....e.g. to the extreme kinda Confused me out....I sit there feeling sorry for the skin LOL

Piercing is fine if people look after it....you see some people with piercing that haven't looked after them and....Dead yuk

I only have ears done now....at that was done by mum when i was 2 LOL

I dont think I'll be getting anymore done. One is enough...and with my allergies I'll end up spending a fortune replacing my lost jewellery with new ones .ROFL

Wow, I didn't get my ears pierced until I was probably in like eighth grade or something like that. My parents are a little strict about it. But I have sensitive ears. They close up really quickly and a lot of my earrings hurt them when I wear them.

Edited by anuragtani4ever - 29 March 2011 at 6:03pm
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

LOLYou should be glad. I get rashes for everything. Once I wore a necklace on a wedding....came back to take it off...(was getting burning sensation).....took it off and the necklace shape was on my neck LOL

Another time started getting rashes in school...and my lips went 3x bigger LOL...my PE teacher was like...are you ok are you sure you want to keep playing the sports...LOL...thought I was going to go into shock or something ROFL

I'm hyper sensitive LOL

ROFL.....aww  I would get worried if someone's lips started growing in front of me!!..... I have a cousin whose like that she's allergic to a certain types of metal... very sensitive...she gets rashes... as far as I know her lips have never gotten biggerLOL..... she once stole her sisters necklace to wear to her mates party... thinking it be ok... she came home and had a fuzzy flower shape inprinted on her neck... she called me up asking if we had any ice in the freezer... when she came round I looked at it and burst out laughing.... She asked me if it was that obvious I was like ermmm no!!LOL... but you should consider wearing a scarf for the next few days!! LOL

Thats how I am...once sat with sister watching a movie....shes already watched it...and she was telling to the story as we were watching it...now this is going to happen....shes going to get a slap...

I was sitting there thinking....why am I watching this movie again? I have the narrator sitting next to me LOL 

My mum does that... if she watches a drama & I'm sitting there in the room...when the  adverts are on she narrates what's been happening to me...I sit there thinking mum I'm watching it with you?!!Confused..... and sometimes when i watch a movie i haven't seen and my mum has...she starts talking to my brother in Hindi saying 'is this the movie...' and then she narrates the storyline... i always get annoyed because i can understand basic Hindi... mum always says 'it's not my fault i always tell you to speak Hindi around the house and you say you can't speak or understand it... why lie to me then!!LOL... she's good at winning debates!!... My Hindi is really really bad though!!

I normally like to see peoples reaction to movies....if I watched a movie...i'll sit there quietly watching it and checking peoples reactions....and sister gets annoyed causes i'm not telling her whats going to happen LOL....I'm like whats the uses watching the movie...if I spoil it.

If I've watched a movie... i can't watch it with other people because I really have to bite my tongue not to spoil it for them.... & then i get bored because I;ve seen the movie before... the fast forward Urge happens but I can't fast forward it to the good parts because other people are watching the movieLOL 

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 29 March 2011 at 6:32pm

Go to top