Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Randomness...Chit-Chat (Page 18)

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

I watched drag me to hell but not in cinema....LOL Cant remember the story LOL

Drag me to hell was the one when the old lady puts a curse on a woman (can't remember her name) by stealing her button & then the old lady dies & but continues to haunt the woman.......then a demon comes & kinda possesses the woman & making her go a little Wacko she kills her kitten & then with the help of her psychic friend..... she tries to get the demon in the body of a goat & the goat gets possessedROFL & bites the psychic friend & then the psychic dies & tell the woman she has to give the button as a present to someone remove the curse!! LOL...

Guess what I burst out laughing in the cinema like that too (in the wrong time)....my friends thought I lost it. LOLWacko. Normally in horror movies I sit there silently giggling to myself from my friends reaction...

But i burst out laughing in the bond movie ROFL...not the last one (fell asleep on that one) the one before that....they were being all lovey dovey...he was going to leave his job...and I burst out laughing....In my head I was like this romance will never last and shes going to die....and everyone thought I lost it laughing in the romance....and I was having a laughing fit LOL

LOLLOLLOL
I haven't seen the new one yet!!....... guessing it not very good if you feel asleepLOL.....are you on about the first movie Daniel Craig (Blonde guy) made??........the woman always die in the movies.... it's like a Bond ruleROFL.....shaken not stirred.........2 women: one good 1 bad............adult scene........bang bang..........good woman dead........nooooo......kills bad woman......Kills bad guy........stop the world ending......Q or M.(can't remember initialLOL says good work James...........the end........ that's the general storyline!!LOL 

And guess what...she died at the end....and I burst out laughing again ROFL....the full cinema hall thought I lost it....LOL

LOLLOL  I know what you mean!!  LOL

what other movie's do you like? In general??

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Your description of drag me to hell was hilarious LOL. Just have this cartoon like horror movie imagine in my head LOL

Yup it was the first one with Daniel Craig (I'm crap with names). Im not very familiar with Bond movies...was the first one I watched properly, the others I just watched the action partsLOL

The new one might be okey....he kept going on about revenge and I was pretty shattered....but saying that three of us was watching it and two fell asleep ROFL

Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

LOLLOL  I know what you mean!!  LOL

what other movie's do you like? In general??

Now that is a big question....

I like everything really. But mostly go with

Sci-fi,fantasy, superheros/comic , action, love psychological movies, good horror movies

Not the biggest fan of chick flicks...watch it sometimes to kill time...but like period dramas/movies.

I think I just listed all the genres there LOL

What about you?
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

I like everything really. But mostly go with

Sci-fi,fantasy, superheros/comic , action, love psychological movies, good horror movies

Not the biggest fan of chick flicks...watch it sometimes to kill time...but like period dramas/movies.

I think I just listed all the genres there LOL
What about you?

ROFLROFL I think you listed all the genre's too!!!

I love action.....I was brought up on Rambo, Rocky, Terminator & Jet Li, Jackie Chan (chinese not hollywood era!!) moviesLOL........... also like Clint Eastwood westernsEmbarrassed (dad's fault!!).....Period drama's (Catherine Cookson stuff, The Forsyte Saga, North & south ).......Psychological/Horror (minus clownsDead).........Old English Classics...........Fantasy (love Avatar...at the end of it I was like I wanna be a blue Navi person!!)..... Sci-fi.........Animation (How to train your dragon - Amazing)......Comedy ( loved White Chicks & Shanghai noon)...... Crime drama like the Shawshank redemption & the Green Mile............ (Looking at my list I think I'm about to list them all alsoLOL)......

...........I think it just depends on the phase am going through!!! & then my mood....

couple of months back I went through a true movie phase...it started off well but then some of the movies were so sad & I was like 'this is a true story 'Cry... had to stop watching them... now I read the synopsis before watching to keep myself from getting depressedStern Smile!!... only watch the empowering movies!!

All in all...if anyone says to me wanna go to the cinema?!...no matter what there going to watch...i more then likely say yeah....I'm kind of movie crazy!!... never shoot a movie down until i see it & then  i might regret watching it afterwardsLOL

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
LOL

ROFLROFL I think you listed all the genre's too!!!

I love action.....I was brought up on Rambo, Rocky, Terminator & Jet Li, Jackie Chan (chinese not hollywood era!!) moviesLOL........... also like Clint Eastwood westernsEmbarrassed (dad's fault!!).....Period drama's (Catherine Cookson stuff, The Forsyte Saga, North & south ).......Psychological/Horror (minus clownsDead).........Old English Classics...........Fantasy (love Avatar...at the end of it I was like I wanna be a blue Navi person!!)..... Sci-fi.........Animation (How to train your dragon - Amazing)......Comedy ( loved White Chicks & Shanghai noon)...... Crime drama like the Shawshank redemption & the Green Mile............ (Looking at my list I think I'm about to list them all alsoLOL)......

LOLLOLYou just listed everything too LOL...old English classic is good. Noth & South (bbc) was really good I have the DVDs. I havent really watched much Catherine Cookson stuff...read them though. Terminator is good..

Never watched Clint Eastwood westerns LOL. I liked Avatar too...but the 3D made me cry lol....it tired my eyes out. 

Ok maybe I should stop repeating everything you said LOL
Every got around to watching Green Mile...I should try it. 

Did you watch the Star Trek movie? I was never a fan of the series...I went with my friend...adn was suprised I actually liked the movie LOL...even got it on DVD now lol..

All in all...if anyone says to me wanna go to the cinema?!...no matter what there going to watch...i more then likely say yeah....I'm kind of movie crazy!!... never shoot a movie down until i see it & then  i might regret watching it afterwardsLOL

I go through phases too.

Same if you tell me wanna go to cinema I probably wont even ask what are you watching...just follow you. 

yup I have regretted watching movies too LOL

Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Ok maybe I should stop repeating everything you said LOL
Every got around to watching Green Mile...I should try it. 

repeating what I'm saying means you got good taste in movie'sThumbs Up like meLOL & the Green Mile is an amazing film... one of my favourites..so sadCry though

Did you watch the Star Trek movie? I was never a fan of the series...I went with my friend...adn was suprised I actually liked the movie LOL...even got it on DVD now lol..

I never liked the series...so i didn't bother to watch the movie.... I though it was just aimed at the trekkie fans as a finale type movie..........like 'serenity' was for the 'firefly' fans...... only thing i know about Star trek is it's got the guy from 'heroes' in it 'Sylar'...but with weird eyebrowsLOL

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
@ rani

I need to be in the mood to watch sad movies LOL. I dont mind watching it with other people though.

ROFLat the eyebrown comment....its actually quite a good movie if you like sci-fi

Whats your favorite movie?
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Whats your favorite movie?

I'm going to watch Star Trek when I can now...will let you know later what i think of itWink!!

Favourite movie......Hmm......I have so manyLOL......I got a few that keep hitting the top spot....Color Purple (had to read the book & watch the movie in school...it' so sad ...wow i watch a lot of sad filmsConfused)....The godfather....& recently avatar......But I think my favourite movie has got to be the Shawshank Redemption....

As you can probably tell I can't give a straightforward answerLOL......I talk way to much..... I call it a gift...but others disagreeLOL

What's your favourite??
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

What's your favourite??

LOL I knew that question was going to come back to me LOL...and I dont have an answer...LOL

If I start I probably give you a massive list...

I like adventure movies too LOL (forgot that in my last list...ROFL)

Stardust was a cute movie.

The Number 23 was a interesting movie...

Purple I read the book never got around to watching the movie.

Ice age was cute LOL

I cant remember the serious movies atm LOL

Go to top