Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Randomness...Chit-Chat (Page 17)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonuKaKinshuk

anisha, me too!!!!!!!
 i love horror movies likke anything!!!!!!!

Me too Big smile

I need more friends that like horror movies to go to cinema with LOL

All my friends avoid the subject LOL

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Originally posted by MonuKaKinshuk

anisha, me too!!!!!!!
 i love horror movies likke anything!!!!!!!

Me too Big smile

I need more friends that like horror movies to go to cinema with LOL

All my friends avoid the subject LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dnt no y people dont like horror movies
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dnt no y people dont like horror movies

They get scared too easy.

Me and my friends were watching this horror movie in cinema...cant remember what is was called...something about a little girl being evil.

One of my friend got up middle of the movie and was like I cant take it anymore LOL

I was like..."ok stand outside I'll see you after the movie..."

My friend..."But I'm scare to go out myself " ROFL

Me " Sit here with your eyes closed then LOL...I wanna watch the movie I paid for LOL"

I'm a evil friend lol....but the movie wasnt even that scary lol
Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

wats every1 tlkin bout
BTW I ALSO LOVE HORROR FILMS

I love horror movies 2.....I can watch any kind...... except anything with clowns in it....my brother's & sister made me watch Stephen Kings IT..... they told me it was a comedyUnhappy...........it's about a clown that goes around killing children... I was 8 years old  at the time..........was totally petrifiedLOL.....even now clowns scare me..... it's funny because I work with children....so some times they have a clown entertainer come into work..... I have to hide in the office.... all my work collegue's find it really amusing!!!... i get birthday cards from them with clowns on it Confused.. i always say now am going to have to burn the card.... otherwise i will get nightmares....

............one other movie that scared me was paranormal acitivity.......I was like this isn't scary...next minute i was screaming.......... I recommend it if you like scary movies!!
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Me and my friends were watching this horror movie in cinema...cant remember what is was called...something about a little girl being evil.

One of my friend got up middle of the movie and was like I cant take it anymore LOL

I was like..."ok stand outside I'll see you after the movie..."

My friend..."But I'm scare to go out myself " ROFL

Me " Sit here with your eyes closed then LOL...I wanna watch the movie I paid for LOL"

I'm a evil friend lol....but the movie wasnt even that scary lol

yep your totally evil ROFLROFL ....btw was the movie the exorcism of Emily Rose??!!....  i didn't find it scary but my mates did and some of them were guys!!.... i was shaking my head in disappointmentLOL....... 

am always like that... we paid for the movie.....we're watching it...... no matter what it's like....... my friends are always up for horror so that's never a problem.........but due to this I've sat through some of the worst movie's to ever be madeOuchOuch

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 26 March 2011 at 10:21am
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

yep your totally evil ROFLROFL ....btw was the movie the exorcism of Emily Rose??!!....  i didn't find it scary but my mates did and some of them were guys!!.... i was shaking my head in disappointmentLOL....... 

am always like that... we paid for the movie.....we're watching it...... no matter what it's like....... my friends are always up for horror so that's never a problem.........but due to this I've sat through some of the worst movie's to ever be madeOuchOuch

LOL I'm not that evil ROFL....she was just acting like a baby. Nope it wasnt exorcism of Emily Rose. Actually wanted to watch that movie wont bother now LOL

It was about a little girl taken in care....and she tried to seduce the care father and act evil to the family Confused...at the end you find out shes not a young as you think LOL. Wasnt that bad movie but I wouldnt say scary scary.

Tell me about it there are crazy amount of crap horror movies out there. Sometimes its hard to find a good one. 
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

It was about a little girl taken in care....and she tried to seduce the care father and act evil to the family Confused...at the end you find out shes not a young as you think LOL. Wasnt that bad movie but I wouldnt say scary scary.

Tell me about it there are crazy amount of crap horror movies out there. Sometimes its hard to find a good one. 

ROFLROFL that sounds hilarious.....horror about a young girl in care trying to seduce her care fatherROFL..... how do they come up with these storylines.LOL...

...crap horror moviesDisapprove... i've seen so many.......drag me to hellDead...more like 'a comedy in the making'..(although I did enjoy it).... I watched that at the cinema & burst out laughing during some of scenes (if you've seen it especially the goat scene).... i found it so funny...... the guy sitting close to my friend looked at me & my friend said she's possessed ROFLROFL... i then had a giggling fit... just couldn't stop!!... I had to walk out for 5 minutes!!

another movie i found hilarious was the Chucky movies...I,ve seen them all now...got them off the net......... i watched the last one (seed of chucky first).....at the end of the movie i said to my friend.... i really want a Chucky doll...it looks cute, a bit scarred!!...but that's just wear and tare isn't it??! ROFL.......... she said what if it comes to life?!!ROFLROFL ..........i tried to hold my laughter whilst telling her it's just a movie.........she said that's what they all say & then 'Bam' it happens to you ROFL  & that she wouldn't come to my house again if i brought it....& i wouldn't have really brought it but her reaction was so funny....... I really should stop making her watch horror movie's (although she's an horror addict) I think it's bad for her mental health...LOL

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 26 March 2011 at 5:38pm
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

ROFLROFL that sounds hilarious.....horror about a young girl in care trying to seduce her care fatherROFL..... how do they come up with these storylines.LOL...

Wasnt a bad story at the endLOL...kinda interesting when you find out the truth at the end....and that shes a nut case LOL

...crap horror moviesDisapprove... i've seen so many.......drag me to hellDead...more like 'a comedy in the making'..(although I did enjoy it).... I watched that at the cinema & burst out laughing during some of scenes (if you've seen it especially the goat scene).... i found it so funny...... the guy sitting close to my friend looked at me & my friend said she's possessed ROFLROFL... i then had a giggling fit... just couldn't stop!!... I had to walk out for 5 minutes!!

I watched drag me to hell but not in cinema....LOL Cant remember the story LOL

Guess what I burst out laughing in the cinema like that too (in the wrong time)....my friends thought I lost it. LOLWacko. Normally in horror movies I sit there silently giggling to myself from my friends reaction...

But i burst out laughing in the bond movie ROFL...not the last one (fell asleep on that one) the one before that....they were being all lovey dovey...he was going to leave his job...and I burst out laughing....In my head I was like this romance will never last and shes going to die....and everyone thought I lost it laughing in the romance....and I was having a laughing fit LOL

And guess what...she died at the end....and I burst out laughing again ROFL....the full cinema hall thought I lost it....LOL

another movie i found hilarious was the Chucky movies...I,ve seen them all now...got them off the net......... i watched the last one (seed of chucky first).....at the end of the movie i said to my friend.... i really want a Chucky doll...it looks cute, a bit scarred!!...but that's just wear and tare isn't it??! ROFL.......... she said what if it comes to life?!!ROFLROFL ..........i tried to hold my laughter whilst telling her it's just a movie.........she said that's what they all say & then 'Bam' it happens to you ROFL  & that she wouldn't come to my house again if i brought it....& i wouldn't have really brought it but her reaction was so funny....... I really should stop making her watch horror movie's (although she's an horror addict) I think it's bad for her mental health...LOL

ROFL Hilarious...

Go to top