Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Randomness...Chit-Chat (Page 15)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

Thanks for the birthday wish!!.... 

yep I blame my craziness on  working with children......... and I'm pretty sure that's why I have crazy dreams.... i hope so... otherwise I really am going Wacko!! ........ I don't usually remember my dreams... but when I do there all weirdLOL... I've had to stop telling people about them because of the wierd looks i kept getting LOL!! 

Moving the Taj Mahal using magic???.....was Harry Potter in it!!!ROFL.........  I have this image of the Taj Mahal floating over my head.... like the UFO's do in the sci-fi movies!!... I can't stop laughingROFL... .. now I really have to watch it....... I'm going to have to google 'Bollywood movie with genie'!!

Hehe same here the dreams I remember are crazy or terrifying e.g. me stuck in a room full of spiders and another nasty insects Confused 

Hehe your imagination of Taj Mahal moving is more creative. They just went pop and it moved LOL. Harry Potter didnt exist in the 70s LOL... or I wouldnt have been surprised if they added them too LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundal_Baaz LOL Classified as a comedy so its ok ROFL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 25 March 2011 at 4:07pm

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

90's movie's did have amazing storyline's...........Dilwale "Dhak Dhak" Dulhunia Le Jayenge... loved that movie!!............HahaLOL a 70/80 movies about vampires.... I'm sure there has got to be one out there that hasn't been discovered yet.... DRACULA in hindi!!.... a man with white powder on his face & wearing a black cape..ROFL....would have been soo funny to watch!!....

.....ROFL i'll ask my brother!!!......that made me laugh!!!..........my brother... hates Bollywood movie's...i have to drag him to the cinema when  i wanna watch a movie & my mates are busy...... last movie we watched he fell asleep.... it was half 11 at night...but with the surround sound... i was like how can you fall asleep??Confused........and i was so scared at the thought of him driving us home... i was asking him lot's of random questions & the only answer he would give was 'yeh yeh'... i was like Censored he's asleep but with his eyes open!!! ... i was praying the whole drive home!!!LOL

I don't usually watch Bollywood movies!!... but am going through my Bollywood phase at the moment......... I've had lot's of different phases that all my friends can't keep up!!..... My last 2 phase's were Chinese movie's with subtitles (i refused to watch any movie that had a voice over coz they sounded too fake) & westerns (cowboys & guns)....... i watched the Hollywood movie 'the worrior's way' with my mate because it was about ninja's vs. cowboys!!...i thought it be amazing!!.....but no i was wrong.... I was falling asleep throughout the movieSleepy.......it was soo badAngry... put me off both Chinese movies & westerns so I thought what's next??.....I know BollyWooD!!Smile...   

I like Dilwale  Dulhunia Le Jayenge too LOL

I googled indian vampire and found:

Looks like there is one ROFL
Also found Rekha's picture LOL people think shes a vampire? LOL
Modern day indian vampire:

Not much improvement? Actually this one I'm wondering where he's other teeth disappeared toLOL
I like the old one better LOL...but I guess ones a movie and ones a tv show.

LOLMy younger brothers dont like bollywood...more like laugh at it. My other brother was a fan...actually the only reason I watch them was cuz he used to bring them home and we used to sit and watch. 

I go through phases too lol... Japanese... Chinese... Korean etcLOL . Like subtitles more then voice overs too...voice overs are annoying.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 25 March 2011 at 4:08pm
Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Hehe same here the dreams I remember are crazy or terrifying e.g. me stuck in a room full of spiders and another nasty insects Confused 

Hehe your imagination of Taj Mahal moving is more creative. They just went pop and it moved LOL. Harry Potter didnt exist in the 70s LOL... or I wouldnt have been surprised if they added them too LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundal_Baaz LOL Classified as a comedy so its ok ROFL

I'm okay with spiders...I have a spider catcher I made that consists of a Doritos dip jar and a piece of cardboard......it's glass so I can see the spider as I throw it out!!.........I hate moths thoughThumbs Down, they scare me...... they just fly at you like they have no fear.... I usually run out the roomDisapprove... whilst my brothers & dad try to catch it and then I make them close all the window's after so it can't come back in again!!... really annoys my dad especially in the summerLOL... I'm like why open the window's we have a fanBig smile!!

Rajesh Khanna is in it....ROFL.......My sister in law has thing for him & his little bit of chest hair that you can see from the top of his shirt....ROFL........she alway's goes on about it!!.....me and my oldest brother always crack up when someone mentions his name!!....
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

I like Dilwale  Dulhunia Le Jayenge too LOL

I googled indian vampire and found:

Looks like there is one ROFL
Also found Rekha's picture LOL people think shes a vampire? LOL
Modern day indian vampire:

Not much improvement? Actually this one I'm wondering where he's other teeth disappeared toLOL
I like the old one better LOL...but I guess ones a movie and ones a tv show.

LOLMy younger brothers dont like bollywood...more like laugh at it. My other brother was a fan...actually the only reason I watch them was cuz he used to bring them home and we used to sit and watch. 

I go through phases too lol... Japanese... Chinese... Korean etcLOL . Like subtitles more then voice overs too...voice overs are annoying.

ROFLROFL the first vampire is hilarious.........i love him........ROFL and the second one .... i didn't even realise the other teeth were missing until you mentioned it and then i cracked upROFL.....I'm still laughing!!.... i do prefer the first on...is he dracula??... he really reminds me of someone but i can't put my finger on who!!... that's gonna drive me crazy nowLOL

My older brother would rather watch a hollywood movie before bollywood but he has to watch bollywood movies...because of his wife (Rajesh Khanna BlushingROFL)....My next oldest brother he lives in a different city so..... I don't know if he even knows what Bollywood isLOL....and my younger brother he hates Bollywood... (he's the one that gets drags everywhere!!).........I think the dislike is something to do with my mum and her drama's....she watched way to many & somehow always manages to have the remote (were still trying to figure out how she always get's it)......but thats how i got a little addicted to them 
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I figured out who Vampire no.1LOL reminds me of........ the guy from one of the superman Movies!!....The man on the right!!!......................................................................................VVVVVVVV

I think the faces look very similar (Minus the skin colour, teeth & the red eyes!LOL)............they always say that somewhere in the world everyone has a face twin............i think i found the Vampire's twinLOL

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 25 March 2011 at 4:57pm
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

I'm okay with spiders...I have a spider catcher I made that consists of a Doritos dip jar and a piece of cardboard......it's glass so I can see the spider as I throw it out!!.........I hate moths thoughThumbs Down, they scare me...... they just fly at you like they have no fear.... I usually run out the roomDisapprove... whilst my brothers & dad try to catch it and then I make them close all the window's after so it can't come back in again!!... really annoys my dad especially in the summerLOL... I'm like why open the window's we have a fanBig smile!!

Rajesh Khanna is in it....ROFL.......My sister in law has thing for him & his little bit of chest hair that you can see from the top of his shirt....ROFL........she alway's goes on about it!!.....me and my oldest brother always crack up when someone mentions his name!!....

I'm terrified of spiders. I once watched a tiny spider moving around in the ceiling for 2 hours. I was convinced it was after me LOLLOL... I would move to one side of the room and then the spider would move to that side....and I'll run to the other side. LOL Craziness....then stood there with a hover trying to hover it up....couldnt even do that...was scared it will fall on me....ROFL....I have big scare of spiders. LOL

Hate moths too...actually and creepy thing LOL

Lol...bless your sister-in-law...I dont really know much about him...and dont see the attraction LOL
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL the first vampire is hilarious.........i love him........ROFL and the second one .... i didn't even realise the other teeth were missing until you mentioned it and then i cracked upROFL.....I'm still laughing!!.... i do prefer the first on...is he dracula??... he really reminds me of someone but i can't put my finger on who!!... that's gonna drive me crazy nowLOL

My older brother would rather watch a hollywood movie before bollywood but he has to watch bollywood movies...because of his wife (Rajesh Khanna BlushingROFL)....My next oldest brother he lives in a different city so..... I don't know if he even knows what Bollywood isLOL....and my younger brother he hates Bollywood... (he's the one that gets drags everywhere!!).........I think the dislike is something to do with my mum and her drama's....she watched way to many & somehow always manages to have the remote (were still trying to figure out how she always get's it)......but thats how i got a little addicted to them 

He's hilarious LOL. Got a little distracted was reading the indian vampire movie story and having a laugh LOL. Looks like he is DraculaLOL 

Looks like the new vampire had budget cuts on the series....sorry dude we have to take your normal teeth out and use them to make 2 long ones LOL

Bless your bother stuck watching Bollywood movie and watching his wife drool over another guy ROFL

My mum recently (2 years recently) started watching indian dramas too LOL...now in the evening the remote is all hers...and I'm on the computer and brothers on their computer or outside LOL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 25 March 2011 at 5:34pm
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

I figured out who Vampire no.1LOL reminds me of........ the guy from one of the superman Movies!!....The man on the right!!!......................................................................................VVVVVVVV

I think the faces look very similar (Minus the skin colour, teeth & the red eyes!LOL)............they always say that somewhere in the world everyone has a face twin............i think i found the Vampire's twinLOL

ROFL I kinda see what you mean. LOL

That was my fav superman movie LOL

Go to top