India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Randomness...Chit-Chat (Page 14)

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
i simpyl luv luv luv luv romatic films!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sooooooooooooooooo romantic

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

First genies & now Ninja's... it think I missed out on some great bollywood movies!!! ROFL ... the 90's bollywood movies were all about the lead couple slow motion running through a  field of flowers or dancing around a tree...

Would love to see indian movie on vampires LOLROFL...even now...and would have been hilariousif it came from the 70/80s LOL. Slow motion and running through fields LOL. Bless atleast they had some good family storylines in there Wink... I used to watch them with my family when I was young. Havent really watched much Indian movies as I grew up since I was living alone LOL

... (a couple of years back i showed my English mate a bollywood movie can't remember the name....when she gave it me back... she said why do they suddenly start singing & dancing around tree's....... I really couldn't answer herLOL)

LOLThat happened to me too...I didnt give the movies but one of my friends come up and asked me...and I was like...ermm dont really watch much anymore LOL...but I guess like English movies had their musical times in movies....Indian movies still do that LOL

One of my hall mates came up to me...and was like...."ooo I love Indian movies and their dancing aroundLOL...do you have any I can borrow....LOL" I was like ummmm I'll ask my brother...

... bollywood is so entertaining though... im not sure if i like the new bold phase... its so embarrassing when I'm, sitting with my family and a bold scene come up... was watching band baaja barat...they had a scene like that....the whole family went silent..... i didn't know where to lookEmbarrassed.. i was like ermmErmm... anyone want teaLOL 

ROFLROFLSame here LOL...cant watch them movies with the family...and I dont really watch much anymore anyways...if I want to watch that I'll go for English movies atleast they have a better storyline to go with it.

Some of the new indian movies storyline Wacko
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Thumbs Up Anything you like specifically?
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nw thsts a deleima
i absoultly adore salman khan n rani jodi
i tink there tha best jodi in bolly
buh in telly it would be tah amazin
RAGVIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
proper latoo ova them
if more romantic tha mre betta
wbu

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

haha... if I let my imagination go wild... I'll probably go crazy!! LOL ...and have to be put in a straight jacket!!... my dreams are weird already add imagination and it be a whole new level... .. last week I  had a dream about snowmen running around my house and freezing people and the only way we could get rid of them was to throw ice cream at them... mum thought I'd gone Wacko when I told her that!!

LOLROFLAww man that cracked me up. Thats hilarious LOL I guess since you work with children and that young children you watch alot of kids stuff. Hence the crazy dreams. My imagination goes on a stand still when I go to sleep. I remember nothing LOL....so god knows what I'm dreaming abouLOL

Bollywood movie about genies sounds amazingThumbs Up... old school special effect always make me laugh hard... i used to love it when a hero used to jump from the ground and land on the roof of a building  ROFL  ... talk about defying gravity

LOLYou have to see that movie.... I missed th beginning and the end..just watched the middle and it was hilarious....I think it was a 70s movie. Forget defying gravity (which did happen LOL) they were taking Taj Mahal and moving it to Mumbai if I remember correctly...and other crazy stuff...but I guess its ok magic was involved Wink

PS....HAPPY BDAY XXXParty

Thanks for the birthday wish!!.... 

yep I blame my craziness on  working with children......... and I'm pretty sure that's why I have crazy dreams.... i hope so... otherwise I really am going Wacko!! ........ I don't usually remember my dreams... but when I do there all weirdLOL... I've had to stop telling people about them because of the wierd looks i kept getting LOL!! 

Moving the Taj Mahal using magic???.....was Harry Potter in it!!!ROFL.........  I have this image of the Taj Mahal floating over my head.... like the UFO's do in the sci-fi movies!!... I can't stop laughingROFL... .. now I really have to watch it....... I'm going to have to google 'Bollywood movie with genie'!!
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

First genies & now Ninja's... it think I missed out on some great bollywood movies!!! ROFL ... the 90's bollywood movies were all about the lead couple slow motion running through a  field of flowers or dancing around a tree...

Would love to see indian movie on vampires LOLROFL...even now...and would have been hilariousif it came from the 70/80s LOL. Slow motion and running through fields LOL. Bless atleast they had some good family storylines in there Wink... I used to watch them with my family when I was young. Havent really watched much Indian movies as I grew up since I was living alone LOL

... (a couple of years back i showed my English mate a bollywood movie can't remember the name....when she gave it me back... she said why do they suddenly start singing & dancing around tree's....... I really couldn't answer herLOL)

LOLThat happened to me too...I didnt give the movies but one of my friends come up and asked me...and I was like...ermm dont really watch much anymore LOL...but I guess like English movies had their musical times in movies....Indian movies still do that LOL

One of my hall mates came up to me...and was like...."ooo I love Indian movies and their dancing aroundLOL...do you have any I can borrow....LOL" I was like ummmm I'll ask my brother...

... bollywood is so entertaining though... im not sure if i like the new bold phase... its so embarrassing when I'm, sitting with my family and a bold scene come up... was watching band baaja barat...they had a scene like that....the whole family went silent..... i didn't know where to lookEmbarrassed.. i was like ermmErmm... anyone want teaLOL 

ROFLROFLSame here LOL...cant watch them movies with the family...and I dont really watch much anymore anyways...if I want to watch that I'll go for English movies atleast they have a better storyline to go with it.

Some of the new indian movies storyline Wacko

90's movie's did have amazing storyline's...........Dilwale "Dhak Dhak" Dulhunia Le Jayenge... loved that movie!!............HahaLOL a 70/80 movies about vampires.... I'm sure there has got to be one out there that hasn't been discovered yet.... DRACULA in hindi!!.... a man with white powder on his face & wearing a black cape..ROFL....would have been soo funny to watch!!....

.....ROFL i'll ask my brother!!!......that made me laugh!!!..........my brother... hates Bollywood movie's...i have to drag him to the cinema when  i wanna watch a movie & my mates are busy...... last movie we watched he fell asleep.... it was half 11 at night...but with the surround sound... i was like how can you fall asleep??Confused........and i was so scared at the thought of him driving us home... i was asking him lot's of random questions & the only answer he would give was 'yeh yeh'... i was like Censored he's asleep but with his eyes open!!! ... i was praying the whole drive home!!!LOL

I don't usually watch Bollywood movies!!... but am going through my Bollywood phase at the moment......... I've had lot's of different phases that all my friends can't keep up!!..... My last 2 phase's were Chinese movie's with subtitles (i refused to watch any movie that had a voice over coz they sounded too fake) & westerns (cowboys & guns)....... i watched the Hollywood movie 'the worrior's way' with my mate because it was about ninja's vs. cowboys!!...i thought it be amazing!!.....but no i was wrong.... I was falling asleep throughout the movieSleepy.......it was soo badAngry... put me off both Chinese movies & westerns so I thought what's next??.....I know BollyWooD!!Smile...   

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 25 March 2011 at 3:40pm
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

nw thsts a deleima
proper latoo ova them
wbu

I recently discovered the Salman Khan & Rani Jodi.... I watched Chori Chori Chupke Chupke......with the baby (hope i got the movie name right!!Confused).......and i loved them both in it.........throughout the movie i was like go away PreityLOL (although I love her in the movie with Arjun Rampal & Mahima Choudrey)........as you probably can tell am really bad with Bollywood movie namesLOL........
...........I used to watch Bidaai aswell......Loved Ragvir!!...amazing chemistry!!........... i heard there planning on making  a Bidaai 2...with Ragini & Sadhana's kids as the leads!!... am looking forward to it... hope they do justice to the original cast and story!!

Do you prefer Ragvir? or Nivren?........ although Nivren are still pretty new as a telly couple compared to Ragvir!! 

xx
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

nw thsts a deleima
proper latoo ova them
wbu

Sorry seem to have missed your reply.

Salma and Rani are nice Smile

I didnt watch Ragvir so dont know anything about them unfortunately 

Go to top