Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heya quick reply. Shattered. Posted on your other thread....sorry if it makes no sense. Totally shattered and need some sleep. Will expand later.

๐ŸคฃOmg that movie is hilarious...being kidnap for a day makes you realise your true love....the one that locked you up.

Its a good thing you got your ears done later. Since I had mines done so young....grow up my ears grew up to different shapes.....now one hole is higher then them other >_<

Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Priya... (welcome back from me too!!)... Hi Peacefulblossom.... (I just realised I don't actually know your name?!!๐Ÿ˜•).... never really thought to ask because I tend to just quote you!!๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah!!... Me to.... too many piercings freak me out... I have a English friend who has a stretcher in his ear (that's the one where you have a massive hole in your ear lobe...would put a picture up of one... but it might freak you both out๐Ÿคข)... I hate it & always say to him you just killed your ear....he's strange like that' he also has spiked purple hair' scares all the old ladies... when I was first met him.. I said 'dude what happened to your hair?๐Ÿ˜ฒ''he goes I was hit my lightening when I was younger now my hair never comes down'I actually believed him!!... It was that spiky!!'๐Ÿ˜†

...Mine 10 ear piercings started with 2 piercings...like every other Asian girls๐Ÿ˜†  under the age of two (minus you Priya๐Ÿ˜†)..... Then I got bored with them & started to make patterns with my piercings!!..... people when they first heard I got 10 altogether... were like why did you get 10??!!... then after actually seeing my ear's'. 3 of my mates & my sister in law got their own piercings done๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I'm a trend setter . I like my piercings to look pretty!!...... I have Black, Grey & White Rose studs in my bottom piercings & two white crystal ones in the top & pink in the middle....

.... I know about people being afraid of piercings... my mate she has her ears done... did them three years back (her mum made the mistake of not getting them done before she turned two)... we were in an open market & she screamed so loud๐Ÿ˜ฒ... people stopped and stared at her..... her mum & aunty had to hold her head still whilst the piercer did her other ear (me & my other mates just stood there really quietly... I had no idea what to say or do๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ)... Us mates were planning on going shopping afterwards which didn't happen after that!!... she's getting married next year & her mum wants her to get her nose pierced... when I found out I was like ermmm๐Ÿค”... I see you a few days after you get it done!!...  ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 years ago
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuragtani4ever

Hey there! I'm doing well, thank you for asking. Not really enjoying the show; kinda bored with it actually so I took up watching Bidaai to amuse myself.

Bidaai...brings back memories!!!!๐Ÿ˜.........I miss Bidaai๐Ÿ˜”... I used to love watching it.... i hear there going to make a season 2 with the kids... I really don't know if it's going to work... They have to find amazing actors to do justice to the original cast!!

Yeah, I was reading through the posts. You guys certainly have interesting thoughts. ๐Ÿ˜† I just watched a movie today called Serious Moonlight. It was a bit crazy and kind of stupid because it seemed so unrealistic. It was about a high-career woman named Louise who duct-taped her husband to the toilet because he was cheating on her and hired a guy to burglarize their house so she could convince him to not divorce her and always stay in love with her. The guy had been cheating on her for a whole year...I find it unbelievable that one night being held captive and lied to can make him "realise" that he is in love with her still.

Wow... sounds like a bollywood movie...๐Ÿคฃ... Sounds so funny though!!!.... i always wonder where people get these weird movie idea's from & why then someone else say's yeah I'll give you x amount of pounds to make this into a  film ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.... good thing it's still entertaining though

I think we all should make a wierd story up & someone should pay us money to take the idea & make a movie outta it๐Ÿ˜†... we could be millionaires... or even Billionaires.... ker...ching!!!  ๐Ÿคฃ

anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Heya quick reply. Shattered. Posted on your other thread....sorry if it makes no sense. Totally shattered and need some sleep. Will expand later.

๐ŸคฃOmg that movie is hilarious...being kidnap for a day makes you realise your true love....the one that locked you up.

Its a good thing you got your ears done later. Since I had mines done so young....grow up my ears grew up to different shapes.....now one hole is higher then them other >_<

I'm sorry that I reply so slowly. I always end up wandering away after posting. ๐Ÿ˜† But yeah, I saw your other post; thank you for taking the time to reply so thoughtfully. I appreciate it.

About your ears, is it because you wear heavy earrings? Heavy earrings can stretch the lobes and make the holes quite big. I tend to wear small, light earrings so the holes are really small.
Originally posted by: Kahani_Ki_Rani

Hi Priya... (welcome back from me too!!)... Hi Peacefulblossom.... (I just realised I don't actually know your name?!!๐Ÿ˜•).... never really thought to ask because I tend to just quote you!!๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Rani!! How are you doing? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah!!... Me to.... too many piercings freak me out... I have a English friend who has a stretcher in his ear (that's the one where you have a massive hole in your ear lobe...would put a picture up of one... but it might freak you both out๐Ÿคข)... I hate it & always say to him you just killed your ear....he's strange like that' he also has spiked purple hair' scares all the old ladies... when I was first met him.. I said 'dude what happened to your hair?๐Ÿ˜ฒ''he goes I was hit my lightening when I was younger now my hair never comes down'I actually believed him!!... It was that spiky!!'๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yeah, I've seen those kinds of piercings too. Yeah, they're pretty disgusting. I can never understand what's going through the minds of peoples who think it's cool to have a genormous hole in their skin. It's way too creepy. I like piercings that are tastefully done. Like, I'm usually not a fan of piercings on the nose (in the front, between the nostrils) but this one girl in one of my classes actually looks hot wearing devil horns through her nose like that. I was like, "Wow, you can seriously pull off a good look like that. That's really weird."

...Mine 10 ear piercings started with 2 piercings...like every other Asian girls๐Ÿ˜†  under the age of two (minus you Priya๐Ÿ˜†)..... Then I got bored with them & started to make patterns with my piercings!!..... people when they first heard I got 10 altogether... were like why did you get 10??!!... then after actually seeing my ear's'. 3 of my mates & my sister in law got their own piercings done๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I'm a trend setter . I like my piercings to look pretty!!...... I have Black, Grey & White Rose studs in my bottom piercings & two white crystal ones in the top & pink in the middle....

You are crazy. ๐Ÿ˜† I think I'd die just from an extra pair of piercings. But I applaud your boldness. Also, how come you guys get your ears pierced at age 2? Don't you guys think that age is too young and painful to get piercings?

.... I know about people being afraid of piercings... my mate she has her ears done... did them three years back (her mum made the mistake of not getting them done before she turned two)... we were in an open market & she screamed so loud๐Ÿ˜ฒ... people stopped and stared at her..... her mum & aunty had to hold her head still whilst the piercer did her other ear (me & my other mates just stood there really quietly... I had no idea what to say or do๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ)... Us mates were planning on going shopping afterwards which didn't happen after that!!... she's getting married next year & her mum wants her to get her nose pierced... when I found out I was like ermmm๐Ÿค”... I see you a few days after you get it done!!...  

LOL!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜† Poor girl but your reaction was funny. Actually, piercing itself isn't all that painful. I remember the jeweller taking a piercing gun to my ear and for a split second, there was pain but then it was gone. All that was left was an earring in my ear. After that, there wasn't much pain. My mom told me that she got her ears pierced by a village girl who took a sharp bark of tree and jammed it through her ear. ๐Ÿคข

Bidaai is really amazing. I have just stopped watching aftter Sadhna died because I can't stand people remarrying. "RagVir" and "Saalekh" have gone through so much together, it's just way too disheartening to see them apart after all that happened. Also, I quite enjoyed how "RagVir" love story happened. It actually hit very close to home so to me, that was a bit of a highlight of the entire show.

Also, I totally agree with your idea of writing up stories. Us together would probably come up with a really awesome one and we can sell it to anyone willing to pay a high sum for it. ๐Ÿ˜†
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail

I'm Black ๐Ÿ˜†!!

Hey Rani!! How are you doing? 

I'm doing good๐Ÿ˜Š' thanks for asking'.and yourself??๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Oh yeah, I've seen those kinds of piercings too. Yeah, they're pretty disgusting. I can never understand what's going through the minds of peoples who think it's cool to have a genormous hole in their skin. It's way too creepy. I like piercings that are tastefully done. Like, I'm usually not a fan of piercings on the nose (in the front, between the nostrils) but this one girl in one of my classes actually looks hot wearing devil horns through her nose like that. I was like, "Wow, you can seriously pull off a good look like that. That's really weird."

I really don't like the 'front nose' piercing๐Ÿคข' never seen anyone who can get away with it so far!!๐Ÿ˜•'but guess there are a few that can out there๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!!''.. I think the reason I don't like it (not trying to be mean but') it reminds me too much of a Spanish bull's nose.๐Ÿ˜†...

You are crazy. ๐Ÿ˜† I think I'd die just from an extra pair of piercings. But I applaud your boldness. Also, how come you guys get your ears pierced at age 2? Don't you guys think that age is too young and painful to get piercings?

You aren't the first one to call me 'crazy'!!.... ๐Ÿคฃ....

'My parent's got mine done to'. I always thought it was a cultural thing!?!!!'maybe not!!๐Ÿ˜•....

.... plus I think parent's tend to do it so'  1) you don't remember the pain & 2) other people know what gender the child is!!๐Ÿ˜†'. To be honest I never really asked my mum why??!!' but all my female relatives have had there's done when they were really little too' wow' that questions going to bug me now!!๐Ÿ˜†'I'm going to have to ask my mum tomorrow!!   

LOL!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜† Poor girl but your reaction was funny. Actually, piercing itself isn't all that painful. I remember the jeweller taking a piercing gun to my ear and for a split second, there was pain but then it was gone. All that was left was an earring in my ear. After that, there wasn't much pain. My mom told me that she got her ears pierced by a village girl who took a sharp bark of tree and jammed it through her ear. ๐Ÿคข 

I think my nose piercing & the top of my ear Piercings hurt the most๐Ÿ˜ต' the rest were fine'

'Oh my gosh!!'. Your mum's story sounds petrifying!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ' I do believe if that ever happened to me' I probably would never have gotten my ears pierced again!!๐Ÿคข

Bidaai is really amazing. I have just stopped watching aftter Sadhna died because I can't stand people remarrying. "RagVir" and "Saalekh" have gone through so much together, it's just way too disheartening to see them apart after all that happened. Also, I quite enjoyed how "RagVir" love story happened. It actually hit very close to home so to me, that was a bit of a highlight of the entire show.

I carried on watching it till the end' although I didn't like Alekh's new love story๐Ÿคข' I quite like the way they changed Ragini storyline afterwards and how she hated  her new husbandโ˜บ๏ธ'.. but overall the Ragvir storyline was my favourite๐Ÿ˜' it's what attracted me to the serial in the first place!!... I had not seen a love story like that before' and I can certainly see something happening like that in real life too.โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Also, I totally agree with your idea of writing up stories. Us together would probably come up with a really awesome one and we can sell it to anyone willing to pay a high sum for it. ๐Ÿ˜†

We so would'. wouldn't we!!.๐Ÿ˜†.....I bet there is a billionaire out there with too much money in his hands'. Looking to invest in a great script & I do feel that with our three 'genius' brain's working together we could come up with a amazing script๐Ÿ˜†' Wherever Dr/Mr/Ms/Miss/Mrs Billionaire is (don't want to discriminate based on gender๐Ÿ˜†)' I hope they silently snoop on India forums... otherwise it's going to be a hard job finding them  ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 years ago

P.S I'm not ignoring your Bidaai talk...just never watched it ...so cant comment.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago

KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As Usual My Comment Would Be:
Whats Every1 TYalkin Bout???????
Originally posted by: KinshukKiDewani

As Usual My Comment Would Be:

Whats Every1 TYalkin Bout???????

Piercings, Bidaai, rashes and crazy hair...kinda summarises what we are talking about ๐Ÿ˜†
Previous
1 ... 14 15 16 17 18
Next