Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Randomness...Chit-Chat - Page 13

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Kahani_Ki_Rani

🀣🀣  your story is hilarious

.....i used to do something like that 2...watch spiders moving around and then if I didn't see it i would jump up.....look around.......... and be like where's it gone!!.... I was so scared!!......funny story how i got rid of my fear........few years back...I saw a spider in my room at 2 in the morning... Mum & dad were asleep........I found my brother awake... he told to get rid of it myself & face my fear!!...

............ I was like your my fourth favourite brother!!... (I always say that when one of them annoys me & their like whose your third??...I'm like well it's not you!!!πŸ˜†).......

..........anyway's back to what i was saying so instead of getting rid of it...I named it?? gave it a family & a job... started talking to it (you have to remember it was 2 in the morning... i was sleep depraved & really tired...don't judge meπŸ˜†) I kinda fell asleep whilst talking to it...it was a one way conversation πŸ€£...anyways when I woke up I was like..... I survived!! (the spider didn't move either)...then asked my other brother to help me to throw it out...he showed me how to do it and ever since then I've gotten less & less scared....and now I just throw them out!! 

.........how to face your fears....... the Rani way!! πŸ€£

i don't see the Rajesh Khanna attraction tooπŸ˜†... I think that's why me & my brother crack up when we hear his name!!..... My bhabhi hates us for it but we can't help it!!............ it's too funny 

πŸ˜† Ive done alot of crazy things with spiders....went to a museum/natural thingy with school. Looking at a tarantula (me thinking stupidly its a dummy or something)....I was looking closely...and suddenly it moved....shock of my life...I jumped a mile πŸ˜†(even though it was behind glass )...automatic reflex πŸ˜†...teacher thought I was having a fit or something πŸ€£

The bad thing about living alone is no one to get rid of the spiders.....I have so many bug sprays I think I'm going to kill myself one of these days πŸ˜†

Aww bless....my brothers are scared of spiders too...they will get rid of them if needs be. The funny thing is my big brother runs to his wife. πŸ˜†

I wish your technique worked for me....πŸ˜†... on holiday I had to convince myself the spider didnt exist....wake up the next morning in shock....and looking to see if the spider moved... πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wats every1 tlkin bout
BTW I ALSO LOVE HORROR FILMS
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 anisha, me too!!!!!!!
 i love horror movies likke anything!!!!!!!
i no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i seriously qnt to wathc a scarry movie wich will stare me!!!!!!!!!!!
nthin happned yet
buh also luv myself a romantic film!!!!
hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This content was originally posted by: Kahani_Ki_Rani

πŸ˜†... yep he never stop hearing it from us............... we tell him to comb his hair the Rajesh way & he gives us evil's... i think he's coping well been married for over two years...so he's had time to slowly adjust πŸ˜† ... whenever he come here & mum's out he's like let watch a movie & I always put the B4U movie channel on & laugh....he looks at me like he's gonna kill me... so I slowly lean over & give him the remote!!.... πŸ˜†

My mum recently (2 years recently) started watching indian dramas too πŸ˜†...now in the evening the remote is all hers...and I'm on the computer and brothers on their computer or outside πŸ˜†

My mums been watching them since 2007/2008... i think thats when all us brothers & sisters decided to invest in laptops!!!... Mum hates laptops...say's we're all anti social & never talk to her.... but when we talk mum gives one word answer's back because she's watching her drama and then when we talk to each other she's like be quiet i can't hear what there saying & puts the volume louder...we all know we can't winπŸ˜†

Btw my favourite superman movie was the one with the sun guy in it (who looked like He-manπŸ˜†).... i really can't remember why i liked the movie thoπŸ˜†... 

Can't remember his movie name!...but I officially called him sun guy!!

Bless your brother πŸ˜†

Like watching serial isnt as much anti social. πŸ˜†

My mum used to watch other serial when I was in school. Used to steal it off her to watch Angel and sometimes buff the vampire slayer...and other stuff I cant remember.
But now with indian dramas....forget it cant even steal the remote lol...

πŸ˜†I kind of remember the sun guy πŸ˜†...wasnt he made of nuclear or something? Actually all the movies have merged in my head together...watched them ages ago πŸ˜† The action scene was fun to watch.
I think that was the last one of the old superman that bombed in box office. 
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KinshukKiDewani

wats every1 tlkin bout

We were talking about indian vampire movies πŸ˜†

Watched any?
This content was originally posted by: MonuKaKinshuk

anisha, me too!!!!!!!

i love horror movies likke anything!!!!!!!

Me too πŸ˜ƒ

I need more friends that like horror movies to go to cinema with πŸ˜†

All my friends avoid the subject πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Me too πŸ˜ƒ

I need more friends that like horror movies to go to cinema with πŸ˜†

All my friends avoid the subject πŸ˜†

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dnt no y people dont like horror movies
πŸ˜†

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dnt no y people dont like horror movies

They get scared too easy.

Me and my friends were watching this horror movie in cinema...cant remember what is was called...something about a little girl being evil.

One of my friend got up middle of the movie and was like I cant take it anymore πŸ˜†

I was like..."ok stand outside I'll see you after the movie..."

My friend..."But I'm scare to go out myself " πŸ€£

Me " Sit here with your eyes closed then πŸ˜†...I wanna watch the movie I paid for πŸ˜†"

I'm a evil friend lol....but the movie wasnt even that scary lol
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wats every1 tlkin bout

I love horror movies 2.....I can watch any kind...... except anything with clowns in it....my brother's & sister made me watch Stephen Kings IT..... they told me it was a comedyπŸ˜”...........it's about a clown that goes around killing children... I was 8 years old  at the time..........was totally petrifiedπŸ˜†.....even now clowns scare me..... it's funny because I work with children....so some times they have a clown entertainer come into work..... I have to hide in the office.... all my work collegue's find it really amusing!!!... i get birthday cards from them with clowns on it πŸ˜•.. i always say now am going to have to burn the card.... otherwise i will get nightmares....

............one other movie that scared me was paranormal acitivity.......I was like this isn't scary...next minute i was screaming.......... I recommend it if you like scary movies!!