Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Randomness...Chit-Chat - Page 7

anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Korean movies are good πŸ˜† Used to watch loads in my teens...when ever a exam came along...I always used to find one and get distracted. I normally stayed with Korean movies. I would watch Japanese and some Taiwanese dramas. Everything started with anime I have to say. And my friend recommended then rest..

OMG, me too!!!! I would, like, have an exam the next morning but I would be up late at night watching some Japanese drama or something. πŸ˜† It was pretty addicting. Still is, but I already watched too many dramas so now I've run out of good ones to watch. And yeah, I used to first read manga...then started watching anime....and then came the dramas. πŸ˜† I seem like a drama geek now....

I dont think I've ever watched 'It started with a kiss" but it sounds familiar maybe it was a manga? If I read the manga then I stay away from the movie/drama makes...cause I get annoyed. 

Yeah, it was originally a manga but the author died before she could finish it. Anyways, it was made into an anime called Itazura na Kiss...which was made into a Japanese drama by the same name....and then the Taiwanese drama with the title I mentioned to you. The latest version is the Korean one called Mischevious Kiss. But trust me, I tried watching that and all the other versions but only the Taiwanese version did justice to the story.

And since you mentioned manga...what are your favorites? I probably have a whole list stacked up by now. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Dont worry I've watched hostel etc.. (mostly by accident) πŸ˜†...I'm sure it cant get worse then that.

I'm not sure how steamy it gets in that because I haven't watched it, but if you don't mind steamy hotness, then go you. πŸ˜†

I havent watched any Korean movies for a while. Let me thing some of the I can remember....A millionaires first love...100 days with Mr arrogant..innocent steps ......

I've seen the first two. But it was quite a while back so it's a little hard to remember the story.

Wow, this is the first time I can talk with someone like this. Usually my friends in real life don't watch what I do. So I'm pretty happy meeting you. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunshine234

We would watch Nightmare on Elm street whilst growing up....but I can never watch a horror movie on my own.....thats when I turn wimpy againπŸ˜†.  

Wow your probably the first person that I've talked to about paranormal activity thats said they slept like they were dead after lolπŸ˜†. I'm definitely not even going to attempt watching part 2

I watched Nightmare on Elms street too and freddy krueger...πŸ˜† corrupted my mind at a young age. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Paranormal activity wasnt that bad? I havent watched the second part too. Should try it sometimes πŸ˜†.

I hardly have nightmares well dont really have dreams (like I said sleep like the dead lol)...apart from when I was dreaming of me being stuck in a room of spiders and creepy crawls....woke up sweating lol...and ofcourse the classic.....failing exams. πŸ˜† 
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago

This content was originally posted by: anuragtani4ever

OMG, me too!!!! I would, like, have an exam the next morning but I would be up late at night watching some Japanese drama or something. πŸ˜† It was pretty addicting. Still is, but I already watched too many dramas so now I've run out of good ones to watch. And yeah, I used to first read manga...then started watching anime....and then came the dramas. πŸ˜† I seem like a drama geek now....

πŸ˜† So easy to get distracted with these kind of things. Especially dramas...it will be...one more part...and then you look at the clock and its way past your bedtime and you havent done any revisionπŸ˜†....

I was anime first....then dramas and then manga πŸ˜†.

I started of anime with the usual Pokemon... Sailor Moon...Cardcaptors πŸ˜†...YuGiOh....etc on tv...I used to think they were English until my friend introduced me to the real anime world πŸ€£

Yeah, it was originally a manga but the author died before she could finish it. Anyways, it was made into an anime called Itazura na Kiss...which was made into a Japanese drama by the same name....and then the Taiwanese drama with the title I mentioned to you. The latest version is the Korean one called Mischevious Kiss. But trust me, I tried watching that and all the other versions but only the Taiwanese version did justice to the story.

And since you mentioned manga...what are your favorites? I probably have a whole list stacked up by now. πŸ˜† 

I might give it a try πŸ˜†....get myself in to the drama world again, entertainment for the gym πŸ€£

Favourite...dont really have favourites, I liked some let me think of the names:
Ouran High School host club
Mars
Hana Yori Dango
Merupuri

Anyother your can think of? I probably know them

And so many more cant seem to remember titles Read so many in a short period of time πŸ˜† And the names are hard to remember

Read/reading Vampire Knight? πŸ˜† I'm a little crazy about vampire stuff.... not a big fan of Twlight though...please dont shoot me πŸ˜†

I got into anime with guys stuff... so bleach etc too πŸ˜†... but I was trying to think of the girly ones.

I'm not sure how steamy it gets in that because I haven't watched it, but if you don't mind steamy hotness, then go you. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜• lol....I dont normally watch these kinda things πŸ˜†...Hostel was accidental πŸ˜†

I've seen the first two. But it was quite a while back so it's a little hard to remember the story.

Wow, this is the first time I can talk with someone like this. Usually my friends in real life don't watch what I do. So I'm pretty happy meeting you. 😊

Same here....I dont know many people that watch/read manga etc. I have one friend whos a guy that recommenced  me well more like introduced me to them πŸ˜†, But hes now busy being a adult πŸ˜†

When my Malaysian/Chinese friends (travelled from there to uni) are surprised  on how much I know....sometimes more then them πŸ˜†
Sorry quoting failure....not sure where it went wrong :s

I used to think they were English until my friend introduced me to the real anime world πŸ€£

😲 Me too!! I didn't Pokemon and YuGiOh were not English. And then I had to go through a lecture from one of my friends on the differences between anime and cartoons. πŸ˜†

Favourite...dont really have favourites, I liked some let me think of the names:

Ouran High School host club
Mars
Hana Yori Dango
Merupuri

Oh, I definitely remember Mars and Hana Yori Dango. The first one was really good and the second one was really long and so melodramatic. But it was kind of cute too.

Anyother your can think of? I probably know them

Well, there was one of non-romance genre that I really liked. It's called Death Note and it's a mystery/suspense type. Some others that were interesting were High School Debut, Kimi ni Todoke, Strobe Edge, Dengeki Daisy, etc, etc. I remember these being the more popular ones so they popped up in my head first. Like you said, there were many more but it's hard to remember so many.

But hes now busy being a adult πŸ˜†

That kind of person reminds me of my younger brother. He's also being busy acting mature and cool and all grown-up. πŸ˜†

When my Malaysian/Chinese friends (travelled from there to uni) are surprised  on how much I know....sometimes more then them 

Same here. I have this Chinese friend and one time we happened to talk about dramas using the Chinese language and I knew a lot more about them than she did. It's funny that because of that, I can carry a greater conversation about them with her mother instead. πŸ˜†

@anuragetani4ever

Not going to bother quoting....I fail at that....coming from someone that did HTML etc cording πŸ˜†...this site doesnt like me.

Pokemon was good...until they went crazy with the number of pokemons and changed the characters.... YuGiOh I have the collection lol...based on Egypt....that got me in already πŸ˜†

I found Ouran High school host Club hilarious, you should try the anime if you have time...the manga is long...... Watched it ages ago, not sure if I'll find it as funny now πŸ˜† 

High school Debut was good, the others kinda ring a bell...but cant really remember the story lines, they are so similar you get them mixed up sometimes πŸ˜†

Your right about Hana Yori Dango....that lasted forever...and I wanted it to end...I've got this thing about finishing what i started...but sometimes I do give up on stuff lol...

Death Note was good too...I used to watch alot more anime like this one.

I would never understand boys and there so call maturity πŸ˜†..

Hehe must be nice to have their parents to talk to hehe

You know, you can just call me Priya. It'll be a lot easier to type out than my lame username here. 😊

Also, I still have my Yu-Gi-Oh playing cards collection. They're so useless though so they're kept in a little photo album. I open it sometimes to look at the pictures and the shiny holographic cards. πŸ˜†

Oh, and do you watch English shows like those on Disney Channel?
Priya is alot better πŸ˜Š. I'm Bahar if you havent picked that up yet.

Yu-Gi-Oh cards are awesome used to take my brothers πŸ˜†...played with them alot and beat my brothers. We used to even make up games πŸ˜†. the good old days.

Which kinda of Disney shows are you talking about?

I used to watch alot of cartoon like the spin off from Aladdin etc..

Bahar it is then. 😊

Yeah, my brothers and I would play with them too. But we mostly end up fighting and calling each other a cheater because we just can't accept losing to one another. πŸ˜†

I was talking about shows like the ones that are currently aired: Suite Life of Zack and Cody, ICarly, Wizards of Waverly Place, etc. Stuff like that. I can't remember the older Disney shows like Aladdin.

But I also used to watch cartoons too. Those were something like Teen Titans, Dexter's Laboratory, Pinky and the Brain, Hey Arnold, etc, etc. I don't think they are aired on tv anymore.
Hehehe

I tihnk we made up half the rules ourselves. used to copy the cartoon rules πŸ˜†, would be cool if we had a machine that made them come alive πŸ˜†

Nope sorry dont watch any of the new Disney stuff, we dont have Disney and I'm mostly at uni dont even have a tv there πŸ€£

All the old shows you've quoted used to watch them all πŸ˜†

Aladdin spin off etc was when I was really young actually around the time I was watch Pokemon....but maybe we got Pokemon introduced a different time then yourself.