Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone, I m new to the forum...
My very close friend AnjuBala suggested I watch CCBM.
I finished watching all the scenes loaded by one Chand Chupa Fan on YT. Thank You very much for the lovely videos.

@Thank You Anju for suggesting.

As a newcomer/ viewer I wanted to share some thoughts with you. One thing I want to clarify is I m not a Kinhshuk fan. I started watching just bec Anju suggested it.  I have nothing against Kinshuk.

1. I m still finding it hard to watch Nivi with Viren. For me what Nivi shared with Siddharth was more real than she shares with Viren.
Agreed Siddharth didn't stand by her but does that mean he didn't lover her enough.

In the recent episodes. Its obvious Viren tricked her. In spite of the way he has treated her  how do most of you justify this behavior with ref to Nivi. Do you think it was right of Viren to use her as a pawn?

2. How did the forum accept Niv with Viren and I see many threads and have understood most of  you love the pair.
Were there any protests unhappiness?

3. Are there any Nivi Sid fan around?

Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KripaRajput

I finished watching all the scenes loaded by one Chand Chupa Fan on YT. Thank You very much for the lovely videos.

As a newcomer/ viewer I wanted to share some thoughts with you. One thing I want to clarify is I m not a Kinhshuk fan. I started watching just bec Anju suggested it.  I have nothing against Kinshuk.

1. I m still finding it hard to watch Nivi with Viren. For me what Nivi shared with Siddharth was more real than she shares with Viren.
Agreed Siddharth didn't stand by her but does that mean he didn't lover her enough.

In the recent episodes. Its obvious Viren tricked her. In spite of the way he has treated her  how do most of you justify this behavior with ref to Nivi. Do you think it was right of Viren to use her as a pawn?

2. How did the forum accept Niv with Viren and I see many threads and have understood most of  you love the pair.

welcome to the forum! Good to see a different view. But most happy to know that you really watched most of the episodes to form an opinion. Like you, I also had the same conclusion about Nivi-Sid relationship, that how come love vanish with one fight!

anyways,  my opinion is this forum is biased by "Siddharth-hatred", and Sid is considered good if he supports Viren or Nivedita in every action, whether good or bad. One example, why I am saying this: When Viren was stalking and physically hurt Nivedita during the HM, and Sid went to find out about his brother and his wife (not his ex-lover), writeups were found in the forum, as to why Siddharth had to land up there?

Most of the Nivi-Sid fans went away or chased to run away. To me, Nivedita's words and actions did not match till last month. Now, she is being portrayed as someone, who words and actions match. Previously, what she did with Sid and what she is doing with Viren, frankly speaking do not match for viewers like me, who watch with the story cap on. To me, it contradicts the basic principles of a human being, who twists rules, as per the person and requirement.

what Nivedita is doing for Viren, is apt and very right! what she is doing, actually makes her "women of substance", who does not leave her man, when he makes a mistake, With Sid, time and again, Nivedita did something or the other (even before having differences), which to me, was very weird, especially, how she betrayed Sid on the engagement day!
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KripaRajput

Heya welcome to the forum 😊

Have to say its refreashing to have another view here.

Well done in watching all the episodes before making a judgement. I personally havent watched all the episodes and missed all of Sids/Nivis love story. So maybe thats why it was easier for me to accept Viren/Nivis relationship. Because it was the mystery of that relationship that got me interested.

But we do have one thing in common I did not start this series because I was a fan of Kinshuk. After watching the series I have to say he's a very good actor and has a very bright future ahead of him. And if he started another series after this one I probably give it a try because he can act (depending on story).

About Sid not standing up to Nivi. It was a misunderstanding....and mistakes happen we are just human. And I personaly believe that Nivi/Sid would have got together again if it wasnt for Divya and then Viren. Now their relationship has changed but I would like to see some bonding between them (and I dont mean romantic)

Even when i joined the forum there was not many if any Sid/Nivi fans left. Only can think of Shelley.

I personally have problems forgiving Viren for what he did to Nivi. I was hoping for a solid reason for his behaviour but the reason that was given didn't satisfy me. Hopefully he's regret would be more satifying.

I think most people that are left in the forum started the show with Viren and Nivi so hence they want them to be together whatever happens.  Hence forgave Viren so quickly.

But Nivi helping Viren is a good thing and he is misguided hence there is hope in him.

And I'm sure he will one day be a very loving husband..
starz4me thumbnail
Hello All !!
Mind if i join in ??...............even if u do...........i cant help myself in posting the comment.πŸ˜‰

Well....i wanted to talk about Yash here.

Do u think since Keshav used to be strict with Yash regarding his studies...............is it possible that the pressure from the family.........might have made him indulge with the kids involved in wrong doings to get good grades ??
Or..............is it his age.....where he cud be easily manipulated ??

But i thought he was a bit understanding n a little smart..........but i guess not.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Heya welcome to the forum 😊

Have to say its refreashing to have another view here.

Well done in watching all the episodes before making a judgement. I personally havent watched all the episodes and missed all of Sids/Nivis love story. So maybe thats why it was easier for me to accept Viren/Nivis relationship. Because it was the mystery of that relationship that got me interested.

But we do have one thing in common I did not start this series because I was a fan of Kinshuk. After watching the series I have to say he's a very good actor and has a very bright future ahead of him. And if he started another series after this one I probably give it a try because he can act (depending on story).

About Sid not standing up to Nivi. It was a misunderstanding....and mistakes happen we are just human. And I personaly believe that Nivi/Sid would have got together again if it wasnt for Divya and then Viren. Now their relationship has changed but I would like to see some bonding between them (and I dont mean romantic)

Even when i joined the forum there was not many if any Sid/Nivi fans left. Only can think of Shelley.

there were some reasonable and very good writers like askhilha, kavianand and some more, who actually got bashed and left the forum. everywhere, force rules....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I personally have problems forgiving Viren for what he did to Nivi. I was hoping for a solid reason for his behaviour but the reason that was given didn't satisfy me. Hopefully he's regret would be more satifying.

I think most people that are left in the forum started the show with Viren and Nivi so hence they want them to be together whatever happens.  Hence forgave Viren so quickly.
completely agreed...

But Nivi helping Viren is a good thing and he is misguided hence there is hope in him.
true, Nivedita is doing exactly what is expected from a character like her. She cannot abandon Viren.

And I'm sure he will one day be a very loving husband..
he will become for sure. and not only a good husband, but a good son, grandson and brother/

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starz4me

Hello All !!

Mind if i join in ??...............even if u do...........i cant help myself in posting the comment.πŸ˜‰

Well....i wanted to talk about Yash here.

Do u think since Keshav used to be strict with Yash regarding his studies...............is it possible that the pressure from the family.........might have made him indulge with the kids involved in wrong doings to get good grades ??
Or..............is it his age.....where he cud be easily manipulated ??

But i thought he was a bit understanding n a little smart..........but i guess not.

sure...😊

In Indian societies and especially in middle class families, its very common that parents put pressure on chilldren about studies. Incidents like Keshav and Yash are very common. And its good, when one parent is strict, another is more loving. For Yash also, when Keshav was strict, Dadi was motherly and Nivedita was his companion/friend.

I dont think Yash's any mistake should be justified by Keshav's strictness. Its the same that creatives have followed for DS and Viren. Yash is an example, who got caught up in bad company. Yes, he beacme a victim, due to financial pressure, he got friendly with these guys with the hope that he would excel in studies, not with the intention of stealing question papers.
starz4me thumbnail
Well.........Bani............that is something i wanna see.......as how RS will cover the consequences.

And also Nivi saying a mistake done unknowingly can be ignored.......i wanna see how she'll react to this.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starz4me

Well.........Bani............that is something i wanna see.......as how RS will cover the consequences.

Actually, I have a vibe from this show, that the creatives are trying to project that the elders are wrong, which is a very dangeroups idea to pass. First, it was DS and now Keshav.

And also Nivi saying a mistake done unknowingly can be ignored.......i wanna see how she'll react to this.
True, to err is human. But one needs to be flexible and wise enough to realise that he/she is mistaken. Yash has  made a mistake by being a part of that theft game, but he should not be abandoned or severely punished for that mistake, espceially when he is realising and is apologetic. Abandonment is not a solution to any problem. When our parents scold us, that does not mean they do not love us. Rather, we should try to see that parents scold us, so that we can excel.

"Fear is a bad thing". But sometime, fear only restricts us to do something not apt. Like, if I want to try alcohol, which is forbidden in my family, out of fear I wont drink. Because, I'ld keep in mind that my parents would be mad at me. Same is happening with Yash, his major emotion is fear of his wrongdoing now and that is making him realise that what he did was not right and the consequence would be bad.
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Let me start...

I was a stupid kid πŸ˜†...and now a crazy adult πŸ˜†

I broke my fathers alarm clock...too scared to tell father so decide it will be a good idea to lock myself in the toilet........so father can't punish me...ofcourse...knew how to lock it....but didnt know how to unlock it πŸ˜†...

At that time we lived on top of a shop....end brother have to climb up at the back...break the toilet window...and get me out....a big fail πŸ˜†...good job he could carry me then.

Ofcourse my father loved that damage πŸ˜†

Hi im new to the forum😊.

Well ok I'll try....once i trapped my thumb in the car door, and the nail hadn't come off yet🀒 (it was just hanging on πŸ˜†) but we were in a grocery shop and my brother and sister decided it would be entertaining for them to pull my nail off which resulted in me crying in pain. End result my mum was not happy (and shes never been back to that particular store again because apparently they still remember us πŸ˜†!! I can understand my siblings getting shouted at but why me....i thought I suffered enough for day πŸ˜†. Oh sorry if was too gross πŸ˜†

I hope my weird childhood experience is random enough?? πŸ˜†

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine234

Hi im new to the forum😊.

Well ok I'll try....once i trapped my thumb in the car door, and the nail hadn't come off yet🀒 (it was just hanging on πŸ˜†) but we were in a grocery shop and my brother and sister decided it would be entertaining for them to pull my nail off which resulted in me crying in pain. End result my mum was not happy (and shes never been back to that particular store again because apparently they still remember us πŸ˜†!! I can understand my siblings getting shouted at but why me....i thought I suffered enough for day πŸ˜†. Oh sorry if was too gross πŸ˜†

I hope my weird childhood experience is random enough?? πŸ˜†

great!