India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Rudra And The Bhagam Bhaag

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
When I liked Gauri today after long !! Because she didn't keep on imagining taht rudra is cheating on her with Pihu and shedding tears...
instead she turned and questioned him clearly that is he hiding something from her....
Our bholu Rudra thought she was talking about that letter and threat calls but she said its about him meeting Pihu

To this,he immediately clarified that he had met her just once by accident and about her mental state
The wetness which was in his eyes while he described Pihu's condition to gauri gave the scene a very touchy feel

After all what transpired between him and Pihu,he still felt very bad for his first love and childhood friend-Pihu
Gauri too was considerate and thus consoled him.

When gauri mentioned that it was PC who told her about his meeting with Pihu,he expressed his displeasure about the old lady who kept poking her nose in their personal matters and that she disgusts him

He was smart enough to observe that whenever he looked at her,it seemed as if there is another face hidden beneath

'Ye Padma Chachi na mujhe gadbad lagti hai full on"

And then came the cherry on the cake...a very cute RG scene,where Rudra teases Gauri give_heart.gif give_heart.gif give_heart.gif

'Ye Nasheeli aankhen kahan chhupa ke rakhi thhi' 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif

Come morning and comes the PC-Rudra Chase but not before another cute RG scene...where we see a 'naughty naughty rudraaa'...he gets hold of gauri's finger while exchanging their tiffin bags and denies to withdraw hehehehe cuteee dreamy.jpg

Later,he spots the person who was calling her to threaten him and chases the lady far and ahead...running all the way with the phone on his ear

(they could have used a better music piece...that 'chase kar le ' song was soooooo funny 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif

Later he zeroes on Nani,whom he confronts in anger but she is not the culprit.Rudra is left to ponder hard and deep again

And then we get to know the face behind PC is Abhay....the bechaara pati who was compared with Rudra in every single thing by his dearest wifey ......got so offended and hurt that he vowed to destruct Rudra's love life just as his has been in ruins

The precap showed the new promo...where Gauri is pushed away from Rudra and finds herself in bridal attire before the mandap and Ram waiting with the garland...Rudra ,after searching for his wife suddenly appears on the scene
Both RG are confused and jilted

loved MIK's performance as usual !! wowsign.gif wowsign.gif wowsign.gif wowsign.gif

the 'Abbbbee' was toooooo gooood it looked as if Rudra will give out a gaali to PC 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenEmeraldbaas-tvfiddlechopstickdesikimsammonaghoshjakrSiddu246OrientalDancerDarine1980SilverBellVasusenaRadheya

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hey thanks for the update. Your updates r always funny. Thank God that for two episodes little of Mr.Annoying and more of rudra is being shown. Abhay is directing his anger in the wrong direction. When did Rudra say Abeee??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakrOrientalDancer

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@Anuhia- thanks

yes he is getting him totally wrong but can't blame him.His wife has always insulted him and lauded the other guy...Rudra

Well Rudra shouted 'Abbbbe' to PC when he couldn't catch her and then disconnected the phone and even smashed itDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThamesrivermonaghoshjakrOrientalDancerDarine1980

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thanks so much, loved ur post as usual!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pink gurlmonaghoshjakr

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Yeah I agree it is not nice to always be compared with your wife's ex. Poor guy.

But am happy that Gauri actually asked Rudra about Pihu issue rather than pick up a fight. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakrOrientalDancerDarine1980

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
From which movie is that pathetic background song when Rudra is chasing  PC? I still can't get over it. It was awful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuhia

From which movie is that pathetic background song when Rudra is chasing  PC? I still can't get over it. It was awful.

I knowwwwROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
that was more irritating than all the Ram family combinedDead

it is from a movie called 'Chase' and i have always hateeeeeeddddd it

raed MIK's tweet just now...even he can't stop laughing on that LMAOOOO
Goddd Who suggested that songAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamesrivermonaghoshjakr*4rom heaven*VasusenaRadheya

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink gurl

Originally posted by Anuhia

I knowwwwROFL
that was more irritating than all the Ram family combinedDead

it is from a movie called 'Chase' and i have always hateeeeeeddddd it

raed MIK's tweet just now...even he can't stop laughing on that LMAOOOO
Goddd Who suggested that songAngryAngry

Tell me about it even the background music of an old song whihc they used in the previous promo would have been better than this one. MIK too is laughing his head out on this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

Go to top