KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I really hate Ruhani. She is so self fish, i dont think tht aaye and baba had any problem with them going out with her boss. They only thing they want to know the truth i really hate Ruhani. And Sancit (i hope its the right name) he is such a jhoro ka ghulam. 

But how and the epi was i really liked Daksh and Akrutis scene it was so good and awsome. I really liked it. You can see how much the love each other. And finally Daksh is really realizing his misktake. i am proud at Akruti to telling the truth Daksh. 

tell me your weiw 

Amina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i too felt good when akruti told truth..!! good going girl 👍🏼

and that rohini... she is an idiot..  i agree with u.. if she had behaved nicely.. ayi baba wouldn't have felt bad
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
im happy dat akruti spoke to daksh too but it ws unreal da way daksh forgave her so easily. i know he loves her a lot but still it would'v been better had he shown her dat he was upset towards her negative behaviour

aaaaaaahhh i dont like rohini tooooooooooo.. i felt like slappin her when she spoke to aai baba like dat... 
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

im happy dat akruti spoke to daksh too but it ws unreal da way daksh forgave her so easily. i know he loves her a lot but still it would'v been better had he shown her dat he was upset towards her negative behaviour

aaaaaaahhh i dont like rohini tooooooooooo.. i felt like slappin her when she spoke to aai baba like dat... 

I agree too... I did not expect Daksh be this much cool to Akruthi even after he came to know the fault was with his sister (the only thing he dislikes in Naina is the lies. he does not tolerate tolerate that.... but when his sister does very big mistakes, he easily forgives is not acceptable for me) . It is understandable that he appreciates Aku showed the mind to confess herself.

But one thing is proved that once Daksh loves a person, he will love blindly and tolerate anything for them.

And anh... about Rohini.... she is rude.... and selfish. At the beginning i thought what this lady tells is correct. Nowadays we cannot trust anybody blindly especially strangers (since we know that Naina is very sweet, we feel bad on Rohini's words). She is selfish but not harm anybody. The thing I felt was she is straight forward regardless what others will think. There are people like Rohini also. They do not interfere anybody's matter, nor helps also - similarly they do not harm anybody also. So it is OK I felt. But what she did y'day was really annoying. that tooo to the sweet ayi and baba. That made me hate her.
Edited by ntsindia - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ntsindia

I agree too... I did not expect Daksh be this much cool to Akruthi even after he came to know the fault was with his sister (the only thing he dislikes in Naina is the lies. he does not tolerate tolerate that.... but when his sister does very big mistakes, he easily forgives is not acceptable for me) . It is understandable that he appreciates Aku showed the mind to confess herself.

But one thing is proved that once Daksh loves a person, he will love blindly and tolerate anything for them.

@red
exactly 👍🏼... dats wat bugs me too yar....
sammierdx thumbnail
I just don't like her period. She's tooooo much!