India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CV'S Plsss No Miscarriage...

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I think there should not be a miscarriage.It would just undermine the whole concept of GHSP.

The shows called GHSP,Right? Well, why did she become parayi from everyone? For her baby,right? Because her family wanted her to kill it but she said no.She left her family and never went back just to protect her baby.

So,if the baby dies there would be no meaning to the show.

Yes,the baby is stopping Maaneet SREmbarrassed But if the CV'S Showed Geet with a babybump and made it pop out quicker it wud be better than a MC.

Pls Comment and tell ur thoughtsSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnmaaneet_foreverswan20kahkashansakina

maaneet_forever IF-Dazzler
maaneet_forever
maaneet_forever

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Ya baby is imp part of the show
I don't want any miscarriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saruu-

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
what Cvs will do DD dont want bump so may be MC better choice.After MC may be flimy styl SR will come.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani-lucki-Saruu-

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

what Cvs will do DD dont want bump so may be MC better choice.After MC may be flimy styl SR will come.
That was just a rumour.It myt not b trueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_forever

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i agre yr plz cv no MC.becoz agr aisa hoa to buhut wqt tk GHSP just a sad serial bn k reh jayega..so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no MC
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
No......it was not just all about a baby....GHSP is not only about the baby......the soul purpose was to show a girl who gets deceived by a man through fake marriage.......and she fights to seek justice....baby was just there to make things exciting.......

yes, she left her home so that she can save the baby, but geet had other motives in her mind as well.....like to get justice.....baby was her responsibility cause she had to keep it...since she had done nothing wrong.....so why would the baby be punished....

but the show is not only about the baby....if this baby stays...this show will go down......

there are way tooo many things the CVs have shown as illogical due to this baby....it has to go now........stop tryin to ruin the show by such posts....if the team has a good storyline then let them do what is best for the show....

they have already ruined the show as much as they can due to our demands as it is...

sorry to be rude....but there was a time when my heart loved that baby...but there is a limit to everything.....and this show has sooo surpassed that limit with this pregnancy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EchoesofpassionAsmi13SilentsoulKash-Gurti-Visu

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
After marriage all they have talked about is baby..after baby is born there will be nothing left guys
Ik she fought for her baby but did she know her baby wud die? No right? Itz fate..anything can happen..i think this NEEDS to happen..i dun want baby in the picture when it has only been a year,,a lot of "maaneet" love story tracks can be shown n i am sure thatz what we all prefer..
Yeah it will be cute to see maan n geet as parents but for 2 3 weeks only..after that what? It will get boring n cvs will have to bring illogical tracks to continue the show..this track is needed to continue the show..trust me..or GHSP will def end..cuz there will be no more magic..
I think this track will be very interesting..
I just think MC is a better option

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_foreverKash-Gurti-Visu

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

No......it was not just all about a baby....GHSP is not only about the baby......the soul purpose was to show a girl who gets deceived by a man through fake marriage.......and she fights to seek justice....baby was just there to make things exciting.......

yes, she left her home so that she can save the baby, but geet had other motives in her mind as well.....like to get justice.....baby was her responsibility cause she had to keep it...since she had done nothing wrong.....so why would the baby be punished....

but the show is not only about the baby....if this baby stays...this show will go down......

there are way tooo many things the CVs have shown as illogical due to this baby....it has to go now........stop tryin to ruin the show by such posts....if the team has a good storyline then let them do what is best for the show....

they have already ruined the show as much as they can due to our demands as it is...

sorry to be rude....but there was a time when my heart loved that baby...but there is a limit to everything.....and this show has sooo surpassed that limit with this pregnancy

Totally agree with you!!
MC is much better
Or the show will go down n will have to end

Go to top