Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - The charade Continues.. (Page 5)

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by MERARAI

I was hoping she would keep it a secret................not for K but for heuilt rself................so they don't get hte chance to humiliate her!

Now where is my girl Shreya?Hug

Arrey arrey...................yeh ghalati kaisy hoi gai humsay.........................Thankooo Sathya!

Prats may keep mum and this will raise Krishna's guilt quotient big time especially since she has won the dare to earn a living from home and he has failed miserably. Prats is not going to believe his stories anymore. He has a long way to go to prove his trust.
Yes he'll feel guilty but in the end will he work or will he study? My guess is that this time he will study................I've always been puzzled by Komal's taunts...............K can never achieve what Adarsh has accomplished.......................maybe the cvs will take K in that direction.

P can get him thru the basics but who will pay for the advanced stuff ? Definitely not SS....... will his ego allow him to accept P's money for his tuition???

Ouch a truely horrible thought just entered my mind just now when I used the word tuitionDeadDeadDead i need bleach to disinfect it

Abeyyyy Yemi....as far as K doesnt go to Aarushiyaaaaaaa for free coaching...I am fine...or else I never want K to learn anything....I would rather have Kriya rift forever over thisCry

huuuuusssshhhhhh .......... you had to go say it out in public................ DeadDead 

the bleach was just begining to work CryCry

Edited by yemi3006 - 10 March 2011 at 11:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulcorvettehussainramso

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
BTW people....it's kriya's anniversary tomorrow and day after tomorrow......whether they celebrate it on screen or not...we need to celebrate it na...

What say ..should we open up a thread??? Big smileBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Alwayshopeful---Yemi---MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

I was hoping she would keep it a secret................not for K but for heuilt rself................so they don't get hte chance to humiliate her!

Arrey arrey...................yeh ghalati kaisy hoi gai humsay.........................Thankooo Sathya!

Prats may keep mum and this will raise Krishna's guilt quotient big time especially since she has won the dare to earn a living from home and he has failed miserably. Prats is not going to believe his stories anymore. He has a long way to go to prove his trust.
Yes he'll feel guilty but in the end will he work or will he study? My guess is that this time he will study................I've always been puzzled by Komal's taunts...............K can never achieve what Adarsh has accomplished.......................maybe the cvs will take K in that direction.

P can get him thru the basics but who will pay for the advanced stuff ? Definitely not SS....... will his ego allow him to accept P's money for his tuition???

Ouch a truely horrible thought just entered my mind just now when I used the word tuitionDeadDeadDead i need bleach to disinfect it

Abeyyyy Yemi....as far as K doesnt go to Aarushiyaaaaaaa for free coaching...I am fine...or else I never want K to learn anything....I would rather have Kriya rift forever over thisCry

KCM

Don't give POPS ideas over this. Last time viewers were blamed for that forgettable track. When he has a tutor at home why go elsewhere. Prats may be mad but she'd be all the more thrilled if  he takes the initiative to learn and have her teach him.  Imagine all the Kriya scenes you'd get from that track. Now go into your dreamland about Kriya and enjoy it.EmbarrassedLOLWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful---Yemi---a_umaCrAzYREDhussainramso

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

Ooooh, the precap looks interesting '''.Smileif P is hiding it to give happiness to SS and amma maybe when truth comes out SS may feel some love to the girl who saved the pain of cheating from his laadla'''and also if this hiding is going to help K realize his mistake then all the better''''but now I am really worried''''..K will surely question P about the source of the money''''

in Malayalam we had a film 'aham' (literally meaning ego as in Sanskrit) and the hero who was a punctuality and rulebook maniac always suspected his wife who is complete opposite of him who likes to socialize and be happy and meet the life as it comes without meticulous and OTT planning'''''and one day they had a row over a male friend of hers whom she accidently met in a restaurant and to lighten his mood she decides to gift him his fav red color tie''..although she is educated he don't like her working so she decided to do some work for sometime to save enough money to buy him his gift and she accomplishes that without his knowledge''..and on his birthday she gifts him the tie and the first Q he asks her when he sees the tie is how did she get the money to buy as he didn't give her any''''and what followed was a nightmare''''..he accused her of prostitution as that's the way a women could make money without the knowledge of her husband'''''and she retaliated , hurt beyond anything''''

I sincerely hope the CVs r not thinking along these lines''..K won't do that but he will surely question her about the source of the money '''''and will P try to make him understand ..........his ego is not going to bear it Cry

Abeyy Dhanyaaaaaa...ee kaise kaise khayal daal rahi ho bey...khud ke aure hamre dimaag mein..I dont think such extreme thing would happen...after all it was K only who challanged P...I think P will make K feel guilty and after all K will realize his responsibilities...ConfusedOuch...but for the precap...even I think that P gave her earning to SS saying it was K'sEmbarrassedConfused

me too don't want that to happen yaar.............the thought just came to my mind as surely K will question her about the source of the money.........Confused 

but do u think amma was actually being sarcastic ans was insulting K after learning about the truth from p that he was fooling them Ouch not likely but just a thought Confused kya karen , ab KRIYA ke itne bure din aagaye ki humein bhi bahut bura sochna pad raha hain ............then only i will feel relieved when whatever i feared didn't happen ............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

BTW people....it's kriya's anniversary tomorrow and day after tomorrow......whether they celebrate it on screen or not...we need to celebrate it na...

What say ..should we open up a thread??? Embarrassed

Sachee we'll have LUD party in Kriya's honor. They will be our celeb guests at the LUD party . What say you?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful---Yemi---hussainramso....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

What say ..should we open up a thread??? Embarrassed

Sachee we'll have LUD party in Kriya's honor. They will be our celeb guests at the LUD party . What say you?

That will be cool!! ...but not sure whether I will be able to make it to it or not...ConfusedConfused ..any which way...have the party...I will open up a thread as well..ok?? Big smile
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@ Mera

Thumbs Up on the avatar ......... another home run..........very apt Clap
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

huuuuusssshhhhhh .......... you had to go say it out in publc................ DeadDead the bleach was just begining to work CryCry

Sorry dearHug...but I could not control...OuchCryCry...I am horrified with that thoughtAngryOuchCry...but I sincerely do no think anything like this would happen though...but just a mere thought kills me or better makes me want to kill somebodyConfusedLOLLOLLOL
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

Go to top