Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - The charade Continues.. (Page 4)

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Ooooh, the precap looks interesting '''.Smileif P is hiding it to give happiness to SS and amma maybe when truth comes out SS may feel some love to the girl who saved the pain of cheating from his laadla'''and also if this hiding is going to help K realize his mistake then all the better''''but now I am really worried''''..K will surely question P about the source of the money''''

in Malayalam we had a film 'aham' (literally meaning ego as in Sanskrit) and the hero who was a punctuality and rulebook maniac always suspected his wife who is complete opposite of him who likes to socialize and be happy and meet the life as it comes without meticulous and OTT planning'''''and one day they had a row over a male friend of hers whom she accidently met in a restaurant and to lighten his mood she decides to gift him his fav red color tie''..although she is educated he don't like her working so she decided to do some work for sometime to save enough money to buy him his gift and she accomplishes that without his knowledge''..and on his birthday she gifts him the tie and the first Q he asks her when he sees the tie is how did she get the money to buy as he didn't give her any''''and what followed was a nightmare''''..he accused her of prostitution as that's the way a women could make money without the knowledge of her husband'''''and she retaliated , hurt beyond anything''''

I sincerely hope the CVs r not thinking along these lines''..K won't do that but he will surely question her about the source of the money '''''and will P try to make him understand ..........his ego is not going to bear it Cry

Abeyy Dhanyaaaaaa...ee kaise kaise khayal daal rahi ho bey...khud ke aure hamre dimaag mein..I dont think such extreme thing would happen...after all it was K only who challanged P...I think P will make K feel guilty and after all K will realize his responsibilities...ConfusedOuch...but for the precap...even I think that P gave her earning to SS saying it was K'sEmbarrassedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnhussainramso....Poojie....

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by MERARAI

I was hoping she would keep it a secret................not for K but for heuilt rself................so they don't get hte chance to humiliate her!

Now where is my girl Shreya?Hug

Arrey arrey...................yeh ghalati kaisy hoi gai humsay.........................Thankooo Sathya!

Prats may keep mum and this will raise Krishna's guilt quotient big time especially since she has won the dare to earn a living from home and he has failed miserably. Prats is not going to believe his stories anymore. He has a long way to go to prove his trust.
Yes he'll feel guilty but in the end will he work or will he study? My guess is that this time he will study................I've always been puzzled by Komal's taunts...............K can never achieve what Adarsh has accomplished.......................maybe the cvs will take K in that direction.

P can get him thru the basics but who will pay for the advanced stuff ? Definitely not SS....... will his ego allow him to accept P's money for his tuition???

Ouch a truely horrible thought just entered my mind just now when I used the word tuitionDeadDeadDead i need bleach to disinfect it

We've never seen her really tutor, so who knows,  She may tell them stories,  write A for Ipple, B for badi Ibig) ipple, C for chota (small) ipple a couple of times and send them home.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

I was hoping she would keep it a secret................not for K but for heuilt rself................so they don't get hte chance to humiliate her!

Arrey arrey...................yeh ghalati kaisy hoi gai humsay.........................Thankooo Sathya!

Prats may keep mum and this will raise Krishna's guilt quotient big time especially since she has won the dare to earn a living from home and he has failed miserably. Prats is not going to believe his stories anymore. He has a long way to go to prove his trust.
Yes he'll feel guilty but in the end will he work or will he study? My guess is that this time he will study................I've always been puzzled by Komal's taunts...............K can never achieve what Adarsh has accomplished.......................maybe the cvs will take K in that direction.

P can get him thru the basics but who will pay for the advanced stuff ? Definitely not SS....... will his ego allow him to accept P's money for his tuition???

OuchOuchOuchOuch a truely horrible thought just entered my mind just now when I used the word tuitionDeadDeadDead i need bleach to disinfect it

P is earning now SS has no control over her money.She can pay for advanced studies.

true, but will it cover both tuition & TN household expenses KP is supposed to contribute towards? ............ I dont think SS will be magnanimous enough to say ok, you can put off adding to the the collection plate of the household  ....... concentrate on K's education

Alwayshopefulhussainramsopiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing dii bt really hope that pratigya should not ashamed her hubby in front of all it will be nice if she keeps silent and then do talk wid her hubby in room kaash aisa hi ho

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---CrAzYRED

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Ouch a truely horrible thought just entered my mind just now when I used the word tuitionDeadDeadDead i need bleach to disinfect it

Abeyyyy Yemi....as far as K doesnt go to Aarushiyaaaaaaa for free coaching...I am fine...or else I never want K to learn anything....I would rather have Kriya rift forever over thisCry

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 10 March 2011 at 11:30am

---Yemi---hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

OuchOuchOuchOuch a truely horrible thought just entered my mind just now when I used the word tuitionDeadDeadDead i need bleach to disinfect it

P is earning now SS has no control over her money.She can pay for advanced studies.

true, but will it cover both tuition & TN household expenses KP is supposed to contribute towards? ............ I dont think SS will be magnanimous enough to say ok, you can put off adding to the the collection plate of the household  ....... concentrate on K's education
True! I'm certain the doodoo is about to hit the fan once SS finds out that the money came from P. He  will forbid her to work......................K will gain her respect again by supporting her.............so many avenues......................I like this guessing gameLOL

Alwayshopeful---Yemi---

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

We've never seen her really tutor, so who knows,  She may tell them stories,  write A for Ipple, B for badi Ibig) ipple, C for chota (small) ipple a couple of times and send them home.

I don't think K will ever be apt for a proper desk job...it will take 20-25 years to get there....P can teach him the basic schooling stuff...to read and write etc...
Anyways ..K was never born to do a desk job....he will have to come up with something innovative...

Alwayshopeful---Yemi---hussainramso

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

it,s my r may be everyone wish now that krishna should start studying becoz study does,nt meant A for APPLE and B for BARKA APPLE as krishna said bt it,s a knowledge about other things also am i right na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

Go to top