India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun's Weakness! (Page 2)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
hmm.. I think she deserves this bcoz she has played with his feelings plenty of times but arjun has never complained abut it!! Arohi knows he was really hurt when dhondu came into pic and she deliberately played along to make him jealous and all..  He totally deserves to play it his own way..

But at them end I think.. this is gonna turn out positive!! from today's epi.. I don't think she was playing or taking revenge.. she was genuinely in awe.. of Arjun for standing up for her bua!! and that cheek kiss for a token of appreciation.. a love filled thank you to him!! but then, u never know with arjuhi.. lets wait for tomorrow's epi to see if we r proved right abut it!!

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
everything is fair in luv n war...!!!
firstly arohi was playing n nw arjun...!!!
so its kk..!!
kin8 Groupbie
kin8
kin8

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

ohh, i seriously hope arohi isn't doing it for revenge..Cry i mean, look at it.. the last scene was so beautiful..Day Dreaming

yaa i also hope she is not doing just to tease him and annoy him..
i really hope tht she meant tht kissSmile
kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
wanna see some some real love scenes now..no more faking it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index