Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

|~ Happy Birthday Mohit's PARI ~| (Page 8)

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
edited on page 1 Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jagavi_NaikXDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesX.MohitzPari.

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday ParriiiiiiiiHugHugHug

hello my rock star n gujju gal... wish u a very happy birthdayBig smile ghosh u must be the sweetest n most pampered gal here... i would say u r our ladliEmbarrassed  ghosh u r such a sweetheart and lively person... i really love you.. u knoe thatBig smile bcoz the way u r... all i want is u to remain.. pari.. um MohitzPariEmbarrassed seriously i havn't seen a person like.. i just love the way u r...Embarrassed u r single piece u knoeROFL remain the same jaana....Hug  keep entertaining us ur 6th senseROFLROFL and well.. wat else should i say.. we all r so lucky to have u as a friend.. i mean it hunEmbarrassed  u r a gem, a person with heart of goldBig smile n which is with mohit rite nowROFLROFL
Wish you all the happiness in the worldHug

She's one in a million,
Our wonderful friend;
She's smart and she's strong;
We just can't resist her.
dear, we're so glad
You're in our life;
We really do love you,
As you plainly can see.
So have a great birthday;
Know we're thinking of you,
Giving love and support
In all that you do!

Happy BirthdayHug

Edited by charmee_sammy - 12 March 2011 at 8:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jagavi_NaikXSilentWishesXyulZ.MohitzPari.

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Heyyyy pariii

wish u  a veryyyy happy bday dearHug
may god blesss u n fulfill alll ur dreamsssSmile
n yes...i luvv reading ur posts on monaya/sajan..esp on mohittt,,..LOLWink

wid luvvvvv

Richa
Smile

Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 11 March 2011 at 4:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jagavi_NaikXSilentWishesX.MohitzPari.

Jagavi_Naik IF-Rockerz
Jagavi_Naik
Jagavi_Naik

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Originally posted by --JagLovezSD--

Happy Birthday you  girl!!!

And I feel special because I can tell people that

!~!~!~!~Here's a small gift Big smile~!~!~!~!

ok now its my sister's turnHug world's best sister I have!! 

this is so unique man!!! I love it jaga!! 

Hehe...yeah...i didnt make it though..its from a website :D

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG that small round iconsssss...do u know whats making me blush the most? saurav...I loveeeeeeeee this pic of him!! cant take my eyes off...ohhhhh I miss him man! 

omg hahahaha...ya i was looking for his best pic...and i found too..so put one on here and one on siggy :)
aamir, sallu and all three couples....this cant be more perfect!! it has to be coz made by u and u know what I like and what I dont very wellLOL
hehe...yes i do <3

u have seen each and every crazy act of mine...u know my each and every secrete!! remember when I was school I used to cut pics of my fav and then play with itROFL...I used to waste so much time and u knew it...still u never told it to mom...except for onceErmmROFLROFL

Ohhh gosh of course I remember that! and yes i never told mom..but you fought with me big time so that's what u got for doing that! ROFL

yes I m one in a million, though I m elder..u take care of mineLOL u do most of the work and make me milk and a dinner dish tooLOL u get annoyed and angry but still u do thatLOL
I love u for that!! 

Hehehe..make me milk! ROFL hmm..love ya too...for everything..for who you are! Embarrassed

OMGG u know what..this is the best siggy by uShocked u dont know how much I lOVE it!!!! mannnnnnn its soo perfect!! I swear I love it so much man! m telling na..ur best one!

Really??! Arre yaar...big story...i was to ready to make like alot of sigs for bday...but ended up making one big one..bcuz it didnt work out....Ouch Well glad u still liked this one! Embarrassed

ok more tomorrow, I will come at 1:30Dancing

YAYYY!!!! I will wait for you at 3:30! u know where! ROFL ROFL ok them see ya! lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Finally its 12th machDancing

Mp diiiiiii A very happ birthday...HugHuglast year i was not thr in your b'day so i was very upset.but this b'day iam with youEmbarrassedthankful to god..aur kya kahoon..you are my diiiii you have always supported me andyou are there for me always...may this year brings you lots and lots of happiness than last year..i edited so soon di before mondayLOLI adire you as a person you work so hard..and its been 1 year that we know each otherShocked...the time flies away.LOL.we have become such lovely friendsBig smile...its been awesome having you in my life...HugHug

Love you lots and lots Hug
sweeHearttu

Again happy b'day
ragz di and jagz awesomepostHug

Edited by --blossom-- - 11 March 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.XSilentWishesX

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Guys, stop it pleaseLOL this is seriously too much!! U know I cant manage all the happiness at once....I read all the message and I am totally speechless!! I dont know how m gonna thank u all for this!! 

I m smiling like 24.7...........today when I woke up...I was smiling LOL and blushing too! I saw the mirror and I was like why the hell m I smiling today...coz everday when I wake up my face is like Stern Smile and today it was like Big smileBlushing hehe

again, m gonna reply to all... I will take time coz I wanna give my 100%...u all spent so much time for me....Its a pleasure to reply u all!!

m seriously becoming  BAGGHI ROFL ( if u can understand what it isROFL seeing thisLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jagavi_NaikXDevilsDesireXar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesXyulZragzz...-Jia-..ZumSrK.Jenny..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
hey pariii Hug keep smiline Wink LOL ..."bagghi" i understood ROFL

Edited by -Arti4ever- - 11 March 2011 at 5:42am

yulZ.MohitzPari.

Jagavi_Naik IF-Rockerz
Jagavi_Naik
Jagavi_Naik

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Guys, stop it pleaseLOL this is seriously too much!! U know I cant manage all the happiness at once....I read all the message and I am totally speechless!! I dont know how m gonna thank u all for this!! 

I m smiling like 24.7...........today when I woke up...I was smiling LOL and blushing too! I saw the mirror and I was like why the hell m I smiling today...coz everday when I wake up my face is like Stern Smile and today it was like Big smileBlushing hehe

again, m gonna reply to all... I will take time coz I wanna give my 100%...u all spent so much time for me....Its a pleasure to reply u all!!

m seriously becoming  BAGGHI ROFL ( if u can understand what it isROFL seeing thisLOL

@ Bold Black...well thats good..i wish i was there to see you smile!!! :) This is the first time i posted a thread and u werent here!

and Bagghi...to you are!!! LMAO!! ROFL

yulZ.MohitzPari.

Go to top