Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

When I think of the name pari a free spirited chirpy gujju girl head over heels in love with mohit comes to my mind……. Your energy & passion is so infectious that the one's around can't help but join in…infact you are the one who actually inspired a lot of people here to get into siggy making……. infact sometimes when I look at your siggies I am left so inspired that even I feel like giving it a shot & learn making them…….….you are one of the most amazing & genuine people I have met on the forum…..a sweetheart who when times comes would always stand by her friends….you are the nicest friend anybody can have no wonder you are one of the most loved person on the forum…..at the end of a conversation with you one is left with a big smile on their face …as they rightly say Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts & you are certainly one of them……..happy birthday pari & may god shower his choicest blessing on you & may you scale gr8 heights of success in life …pari  you came into our lives just like an angel & touched our lives…thank you …….may the almighty give you all that you've ever desired & also hope you find that special someone in your life ( your real life samrat.......who would love you just like sam loves his chashmish)…… …… happy birthday dear & we all love you out here …..You rock buddy🤗🤗…….wish you a great life ahead & we are truly blessed to have you in our lives🤗……….

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGGG!!!!! 😲  How can i forget to write this...  🤔 

Awwwwwwwwwwsomeeee and Pari-some thread JagzlovesSD and Rags di.....🤗   🤗    🤗   😎  SUPRBBBBB!!!! That speaks volumes how much pari means to you both,... 🤗   😳
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
gunjanmariya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey pari jaaniii.....
Wish You A?
Great,
Prosperous,
Blissful,
Healthy,
Bright,
Delightful,
Mind Blowing,
Energetic,
Terrific & Extremely ?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
May God Bless You and gives u all the happiness and success in life..may u get everything u want
!
As we walk our path of life,
We meet people everyday.
Most are simply met by chance.
But, some are sent our way.

These become special friends
Whose bond we can't explain;
The ones who understand us
And share our joy and pain.
Their love contains no boundaries.
So, even when apart
Their presence enhances us
With a warmth felt in the heart.
This love becomes a passageway,
When even the miles disappear.
And so, these friends, God sends our way,
Remain forever near.
im lucky to have a frnd like u...🤗🤗🤗
now its time for ur b'day cake...

yummmm.....hai na???
now flowers for u...

Teddy for u...

now some choclates....yummmmmmm...

parri we'll share the chocs haan...ye mere fav choclate hain...ok...😆

now pari's gift...close ur eyes and dhan te nannnnnnnn...

ur dress

i think pari will look like an angel in this...what say pari?
enjoy ur day!
party hard!
and once again wish u a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
MUAHHHHH
love,
gunjan mariya...

Edited by gunjanmariya - 13 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Dearest Pari,

Happy Birthday.. I am so glad I got a chance to know you, and I think you are one of the sweetest members on IF. Thank you for always sending those caps and never saying no. For always commenting on my galleries and just being a great person.

I hope u have a great birthday!

A small gift from me:

http://i.imgur.com/25VoE.png

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Parriiiiiiii🤗🤗🤗

hello my rock star n gujju gal... wish u a very happy birthday😃 ghosh u must be the sweetest n most pampered gal here... i would say u r our ladli😳  ghosh u r such a sweetheart and lively person... i really love you.. u knoe that😃 bcoz the way u r... all i want is u to remain.. pari.. um MohitzPari😳 seriously i havn't seen a person like.. i just love the way u r...😳 u r single piece u knoe🤣 remain the same jaana....🤗  keep entertaining us ur 6th sense🤣🤣 and well.. wat else should i say.. we all r so lucky to have u as a friend.. i mean it hun😳  u r a gem, a person with heart of gold😃 n which is with mohit rite now🤣🤣
Wish you all the happiness in the world🤗

She's one in a million,
Our wonderful friend;
She's smart and she's strong;
We just can't resist her.
dear, we're so glad
You're in our life;
We really do love you,
As you plainly can see.
So have a great birthday;
Know we're thinking of you,
Giving love and support
In all that you do!

Happy Birthday🤗

Edited by charmee_sammy - 13 years ago
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Heyyyy pariii

wish u  a veryyyy happy bday dear🤗
may god blesss u n fulfill alll ur dreamsss😊
n yes...i luvv reading ur posts on monaya/sajan..esp on mohittt,,..😆😉

wid luvvvvv

Richa
😊
Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 13 years ago
musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

ok now its my sister's turn🤗 world's best sister I have!! 

this is so unique man!!! I love it jaga!! 

Hehe...yeah...i didnt make it though..its from a website :D

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG that small round iconsssss...do u know whats making me blush the most? saurav...I loveeeeeeeee this pic of him!! cant take my eyes off...ohhhhh I miss him man! 

omg hahahaha...ya i was looking for his best pic...and i found too..so put one on here and one on siggy :)
aamir, sallu and all three couples....this cant be more perfect!! it has to be coz made by u and u know what I like and what I dont very well😆
hehe...yes i do <3

u have seen each and every crazy act of mine...u know my each and every secrete!! remember when I was school I used to cut pics of my fav and then play with it🤣...I used to waste so much time and u knew it...still u never told it to mom...except for once🤔🤣🤣

Ohhh gosh of course I remember that! and yes i never told mom..but you fought with me big time so that's what u got for doing that! 🤣

yes I m one in a million, though I m elder..u take care of mine😆 u do most of the work and make me milk and a dinner dish too😆 u get annoyed and angry but still u do that😆
I love u for that!! 

Hehehe..make me milk! 🤣 hmm..love ya too...for everything..for who you are! 😳

OMGG u know what..this is the best siggy by u😲 u dont know how much I lOVE it!!!! mannnnnnn its soo perfect!! I swear I love it so much man! m telling na..ur best one!

Really??! Arre yaar...big story...i was to ready to make like alot of sigs for bday...but ended up making one big one..bcuz it didnt work out.... Well glad u still liked this one! 😳

ok more tomorrow, I will come at 1:30

YAYYY!!!! I will wait for you at 3:30! u know where! 🤣 🤣 ok them see ya! lol

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally its 12th mach

Mp diiiiiii A very happ birthday...🤗🤗last year i was not thr in your b'day so i was very upset.but this b'day iam with you😳thankful to god..aur kya kahoon..you are my diiiii you have always supported me andyou are there for me always...may this year brings you lots and lots of happiness than last year..i edited so soon di before monday😆I adire you as a person you work so hard..and its been 1 year that we know each other😲...the time flies away.😆.we have become such lovely friends😃...its been awesome having you in my life...🤗🤗

Love you lots and lots 🤗
swee❤️tu

Again happy b'day
ragz di and jagz awesomepost🤗
Edited by --blossom-- - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Guys, stop it please😆 this is seriously too much!! U know I cant manage all the happiness at once....I read all the message and I am totally speechless!! I dont know how m gonna thank u all for this!! 

I m smiling like 24.7...........today when I woke up...I was smiling 😆 and blushing too! I saw the mirror and I was like why the hell m I smiling today...coz everday when I wake up my face is like 😳 and today it was like 😃☺️ hehe

again, m gonna reply to all... I will take time coz I wanna give my 100%...u all spent so much time for me....Its a pleasure to reply u all!!

m seriously becoming  BAGGHI 🤣 ( if u can understand what it is🤣 seeing this😆
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey pariii 🤗 keep smiline 😉 😆 ..."bagghi" i understood 🤣 Edited by -Arti4ever- - 13 years ago