Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

|~ Happy Birthday Mohit's PARI ~| (Page 38)

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Happy Birthday Pari
God Bless You and Hope Your B'day was Rocking

Keep Smiling
Preets

thanks alot preetiHug mwahhh....u r gayab these daysOuch missing talking with u..its been so long!

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

i forgot where i reserved n i'm definitely in short of time to search for one or use brains to track it...so, i'll cont. here....aftr all, 20th page is not that bad

Happy birthday dear darling pariiiii *hugsss*
Oops! correction...Mohit's pariii
May u find your Mohit soon and get all the happiness in ur life
and then leave our Mohit with Sanaya alone ROFL

KIDOOOOOHug thank uu..awww MohitzPariBlushingthanks!!  first three lines made me blush!  ignoring the last oneSmile

On a serious note, i have never found myself more struggling than now to write a b'day msg. hahaha real kya??Cool LOL... i'm supposed to impress my teacher with msg...so, i should be the way she likes it....short but everything should be filled in that short msg...YEAhHH my girl knows me so wellHugteacher ji kush huee kiddo
so the first thing, that came to my mind is 'BRIBE'...i thought i'll try it this way

OMGGGGG this siggy Shocked WHAT??? UGLY? HOW ARE UUUUUAngry now dont make me use those galisStern SmileThumbs Down my sweetheart's siggy that too on baby....it just cant get any better! and look at the text ..u r mine u r mineee ahhhhhhHeart

did that do it's job???
i'm sure it's one of those few...wait...only one ugly looking siggy u would get on ur b'day...so the honor is all mine ......
okay, that was frm a student to teacher...now this is frm a frnd to a very good frnd

actually, aftr joining ur clses, i have become a very poor judge....i've become an confused aatma...i wonder what u did to me
n the result is, i couldn't judge, which one, the above one or the below one, is better looking (for a change i liked my work...for the first time...thanks to SG...lol)

I love the both oness...may be second one better...coz of font color...but the siggy over all is just WOWW...blending, fonts, everything is perfect and magical kavz!! love them for real...when I saw them for the first time..I was so touched and happy! cant even describe now! they are just awesome!! I know u worked so hard...I feel special! mwahh

take the one u like....n dump the other

ohhh pari, u don't know how happy i am, it's alllllll bcoz of u...only bcoz of u, i was able to make a SG siggy....i've trying to make one since ages...it's ur b'day that made me successful.....m so proud of u and feeling special....u tried on my b'day and turned out awesome!!Day Dreamingthough shamefully, i'm two days late in posting here....i'm still happy
pariiii, i love uuuu..hehehe love u tooooHugo.k, not bcoz of these siggys, it's jus that i love u, inspite u disliking maths n me disliking ur bio (not to mention...ur fav topic...stools).....why r u soooo charming, u idiot??? LOLHug u know sometimes I just recall the past memories and realize that we know eachother since AGES man haha....its been so long!! still going strong LOL I can never forget those siggies u req for mads and then u told me to make some sanaya siggies on her b'day!! actually before this teacher-student thing...u r my inspiration and motivation at first place!! so thank urself only that m able to teach u now LOLwhyyyyy???? oh god, all of a sudden, i'm losing my sanity but i need it ....god, i have work n i need sanity, but i can't help it when i'm talking to insane ones.GOOD JOKE...u r not sane ...thanks for the insanity u poured into my head n bearing with my meanness  ....I love u kavz...and I love u for what u r! with a pure and beautiful heart!! mwahh

i love youuuuuuu

- kavya

love u TOOOOO

ps: i made one adulterated sg siggy ROFL, but i'll show it to u outside this thread, don't want to contaminate ROFL ur b'day thread
btw have u ever seen such an unstable b'day msg???? don't i rock???

u didn't show that to meStern Smile adulterated things have special place in my heart..cant miss it!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
@ samratrocks- thank u so much sweetheart!! mwahhhh

@ lakshmi- AWWW thanks a lot honeyyy!! thanks for ur lovely wishes and OMGGGGGG that siggy!! AHHH love itDay Dreaming thank u so much! mwahh

@ mini- no worries my sweetheart........OMGGG u know what m missing u badly today:(( I even dont know if u read my reply or not:(( anyways, thank u so muchhhh..mwahhhh love u so much!!

@ sur - OMGG thanks once again jana...love those cards and gifts..AHHH so cuteee..thank u so much!! mwahh...m so lucky to have someone like u!!Heart

@ ria- hehehe thanks alot jana!! mwahh..love ya!! and where are u these days? missing u!!  hahaha spamming toh ROFL ofcourse not LOL

@ anu- ANUUUUUU...thank u so much my cutiepieee...got ur PM...did I reply it yet?:OO will do it soon!! thank u so much!! mwahhh..love ya!

@ anki- aww its ok jana!! thank u so much!! love ya! mwahhh

@ nitz- aww thanks a lot jana!! mwahhh..thank u for ur lovely wishes!! hugs

@ aastha- aww its ok jana...thanks sweety....mwahh.love ya!

@ sano- thanks sweets..mwahh

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
am I done?Shocked for real?:OOI thought it wont end everROFL YEAHHHHHHHHH I DID ITCool m gonna take a break from typing nowROFL look look i typed so much:OO 

GOSHH now finally, lastly thank u SO MUCH guys...thanks for all ur love and care and everything!! mwahhh

I hope I didn't miss anything!!

anyways, Heart 
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Originally posted by kavya.b

i forgot where i reserved n i'm definitely in short of time to search for one or use brains to track it...so, i'll cont. here....aftr all, 20th page is not that bad

Happy birthday dear darling pariiiii *hugsss*
Oops! correction...Mohit's pariii
May u find your Mohit soon and get all the happiness in ur life
and then leave our Mohit with Sanaya alone ROFL

KIDOOOOOHug thank uu..awww MohitzPariBlushingthanks!!  first three lines made me blush!  ignoring the last oneSmile

u better don't ignore the last one....

On a serious note, i have never found myself more struggling than now to write a b'day msg. hahaha real kya?

that was NO joke

?Cool LOL... i'm supposed to impress my teacher with msg...so, i should be the way she likes it....short but everything should be filled in that short msg...YEAhHH my girl knows me so wellHugteacher ji kush huee kiddo

sighhhhh!!!!!! my ever cherished dream is fullfilled

so the first thing, that came to my mind is 'BRIBE'...i thought i'll try it this way

OMGGGGG this siggy Shocked WHAT??? UGLY? HOW ARE UUUUUAngry now dont make me use those galisStern SmileThumbs Down my sweetheart's siggy that too on baby....it just cant get any better! and look at the text ..u r mine u r mineee ahhhhhhHeart

thank uuuuuuuu *hugs*
but seriously, the only thing that's saving this siggy is ur baby

did that do it's job???
i'm sure it's one of those few...wait...only one ugly looking siggy u would get on ur b'day...so the honor is all mine ......
okay, that was frm a student to teacher...now this is frm a frnd to a very good frnd

actually, aftr joining ur clses, i have become a very poor judge....i've become an confused aatma...i wonder what u did to me
n the result is, i couldn't judge, which one, the above one or the below one, is better looking (for a change i liked my work...for the first time...thanks to SG...lol)

I love the both oness...may be second one better...coz of font color...but the siggy over all is just WOWW...blending, fonts, everything is perfect and magical kavz!! love them for real...when I saw them for the first time..I was so touched and happy! cant even describe now! they are just awesome!! I know u worked so hard...I feel special! mwahh

no problem, what's more imp is u liking them....i'm soooooooooo happy ryt now
so i got qualified in the technical terms also, ryt?

take the one u like....n dump the other

ohhh pari, u don't know how happy i am, it's alllllll bcoz of u...only bcoz of u, i was able to make a SG siggy....i've trying to make one since ages...it's ur b'day that made me successful.....m so proud of u and feeling special....u tried on my b'day and turned out awesome!!Day Dreamingthough shamefully, i'm two days late in posting here....i'm still happy
pariiii, i love uuuu..hehehe love u tooooHugo.k, not bcoz of these siggys, it's jus that i love u, inspite u disliking maths n me disliking ur bio (not to mention...ur fav topic...stools).....why r u soooo charming, u idiot??? LOLHug u know sometimes I just recall the past memories and realize that we know eachother since AGES man haha....its been so long!! still going strong LOL I can never forget those siggies u req for mads and then u told me to make some sanaya siggies on her b'day!! actually before this teacher-student thing...u r my inspiration and motivation at first place!! so thank urself only that m able to teach u now LOL

seriouslyyyyy, we have known each other since ages...ohhh!!! i soooo remember falling for ur siggys n my first ever req was for u....the same mads b'day siggys (or kanzz??? i thought i requested kanz b'day siggys as well...the first n last b'day post in made on this forum...lol)
n now it makes me feeel so spl i was able to inspire u
n the fact that i disappeared  away frm this place n then inactive....u know...that's all reason why it still looks as if we haven't met b4 that...i mean, u get what i mean, ryt? unable to put it in words

whyyyyy???? oh god, all of a sudden, i'm losing my sanity but i need it ....god, i have work n i need sanity, but i can't help it when i'm talking to insane ones.GOOD JOKE...u r not sane ...thanks for the insanity u poured into my head n bearing with my meanness  ....I love u kavz...and I love u for what u r! with a pure and beautiful heart!! mwahh

i am SANE. PERIOD!!!
awwwwwww i love u tooo pari, no....this is not a reply for ur line...i mean it.....i always liked you...but u were a good gal then....may b i was also good i guess

i love youuuuuuu

- kavya

love u TOOOOO

ps: i made one adulterated sg siggy ROFL, but i'll show it to u outside this thread, don't want to contaminate ROFL ur b'day thread
btw have u ever seen such an unstable b'day msg???? don't i rock???

u didn't show that to meStern Smile adulterated things have special place in my heart..cant miss it!!  

didn't show??? i posted in gall, posted in CC...say that u didn't see
nxt time we meet in  cc, i post them again...which reminds me...i wanted to use them, but never got a chance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

Go to top