Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

|~ Happy Birthday Mohit's PARI ~| (Page 33)

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Raman-

Happy Birthday Pari...God Bless U...Keep Smiling alwaysssss

thank u so much Raman!! Heart 

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
u guys ALWAYS write  ESSAYS Stern SmileThumbs Down once you get started then never end...my sweethearts always keep finding  reasons to write essaysStern Smile m loving that for a change and blushing too but stillErmm.....too much too muchhhh UFFFOOO ..ek se badhkar ek he sale sab ke sab! bas ek mauka milna chahiye tut tut 

edit

ohh btw..that finishes 50Party 30 more:)) YAY

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 03 April 2011 at 9:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4everXSilentWishesX-krazyriya-EtherealRatiwhiterose29Nikki_Titli

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
you know more then reading ur essays and replies i enjoy these tit bit coments of urs haa haa haa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-Nikki_Titli

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

re

I was actually surprised to see this Birthday post early, I was still gonna send my message today LOL but when I read the reason then I understood!

FINALLY, the day is here so .. Here we go,

'happybirthdayPARI

thank u so much sanzzHug

a very very happy birthday Mohit's Parii Hug, I pray that this birthday brings alot of happiness for you and may you always succeed in everything you do, hope all your wishes and dreams come true and may you always be blessed, keep smiling always HugHug

awwww so sweet of u jana!! thanks alot for ur lovely wishes!! 

Look am not good at expressing my feelings but I'll still try yeah ROFL, I remember when I fell heads over heels in love with SG I was researching about MS that's when I came across this Forum and saw you siggies and GOSHH I was stunned seeing your creativity, at that moment I SO wanted to comment and praise your work but I was not a member then but I used your siggies, I've used loads of em and I still use em! After joinning this Forum I finally became your friend thou I don't exactly remember how ErmmROFL, but who cares!

awwwwwwwww really?:OO u r using it since that long?:OO awww thank u so much yaar..means so much for me sanz!!! u cant even imagine! thanksa lot!! I knowww...even I dont rem how we became friends LOL

What can I say about you gal, you're this one person who always brings a HUGE smile on to my face and sometimes a person who makes me ROFL badly, I esp remember those days of MJHT S2, serious episdoes they were at the beginning and you always bought a ROFL in your topics, I've always loved that thing about you making everyone happy!

awwww hehehe...thank u for saying that sanz!!! even I love talking to u girl....its so much fun to interact with u!!! GOSHH I miss those days badly:(( now toh no MJHT, no topics and no fun:(( study study study URGHHH

You're the SWEETEST person I've ever met, amazing human being and a true friend, I am seriously blessed to have a friend like you Hug  .awwww sweetheart....same goes to u!! mwahhh . You know what's the difference between our smile and your smile? We smile when we're happy and you smile when you see us happy, and that's what I LOVE the most about you although I can't see you and that but I can still feel it!

OMGGGG sanz....m shocked...how can u say that even without seeing me??:OO and thats so true!! m not  doing anything..its just like that.....when u guys are happy, I feel so good!! its call heart connection!! love u guys so much!!!! my biggest strength and support system!! mwahh

just like MS, I would tell the same...m amazed by the fact that my friends know me so well even without meeting me once!! m proud! 

Always remain like this, no need to change because you're the best they way you are I'd also like to say .. you know you know you know I'd never ask you to change, if perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same, I know it's from Just the way you are Bruno Mars ROFL but it definately suits you Hug

awwwwwwww heheh thank u so much..u made me blush sanz!! love u so much!! thanks for always being with me!! mwahhh

Have a awesome day and enjoy your day to the fullest and and don't forget to save a piece of cake for me ROFL

I love ya loadsHeart

and something for you

Love you Heart

and the moment I saw it, my heart skipped a beat!!! ITS AMAZING!!!! LOVE IT!!! all of my fav!! OMGG this cant get any better!! thank u so much sanz!! thanks for ur lovely wishes!! made my day!! mwahhhhh

Rags&Jags : GOSHH gals awesome post<33

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ishita-

ok now LOLLOLLOL

Now, Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Pari! thank u so much Ishita Smile
Don't know from where to start...I know this time I was not there to help uCoolErmm ..i don't even remember where we met..me neitherSmile
but the Journey of our Friendship has been really Fascinating, atleast for me.. :P for me too...and u know that tooSmile
Our talks (which are non-sensical most of the times) are truely enjoyed by me! Gujju trio talks or FB gossip talks or Crazy MSN chatting! it makes me go Stern Smile sumtimes but also Big smile sumtimes .. u have all posssible things in the world to annoy and abuse me.. don't u?? sometimes? ALL the times baby:) I would say one thing for us....we speak thru diff language....everything has a diff meaning ROFL and I  love that about us!! no one knows how we r in real except one or twoLOL so we left everyone Confused..specially meROFL 
But i love this teasing and getting annoyed by you! u have no other optionHugSmile
wen i was not in contact with you i had a completely different view about you.. je hu tane fursat ma kahish! but for now..ShockedShockedShocked one secStern Smile I thought I knew everything about u:S  what was that...OMGG :OO tell me
Talking to you more and more and getting to know u how u are actually gave me a shock initially but it was amazing as we both are so very Simiar in some contexts!  I knowwww u were getting shocked LOL but now I can say, u know me 90%.....and m proud of it coz its hard u know that tooROFL serious note, I find u just like me....I guess thats why I can understand u and u can understand me the most!! 
some of the ROFL'ing sessions with u i can never forget.. baba-maatey thing or Dreaming about sum1 on FB.. making plans for bhaiya-bhabhi.. :D, abusing each other. gosh! really enjoyed that days!!

OMGGGG baba-maatey..I miss them so badlyROFL GOSHH We were going crazy!! and bhaiya bhabhiROFL LOL awesome days!! 
The Gujju trio talks and opening hearts in front of each other..ofcourseHug
 i'm blessed to have a friend like you! ......wellLOL yes u rEvil Smile.....I made ur life colorful and lively Cool!! at the same time, even I m blessed u to have u...u never fail to compliment meHugSmile 
But u know i hate some of ur Habits and u told me u are trying to improve them.. i wish u do them atleast this year Stern Smile which ones btw? :S  (JK..know itLOL) and have I ever told u urs? u know that right?
U are always there for me when needed.. now it's like even if i don't talk to you for a day i feel incomplete.. SAME HERE......u have become an imp part of my life.......I start stalking u if I dont get to talk to u...ur posts ( let it be anything) make me smile!! love u so much!!!!! 
tara dialogue ma.. u have made my life colorful.. ROFL and u are improtant..blah.. blah.. :D ohh u finally came to the point Hug
i still feel i have so much to write but not getting wrords! good for me...m tired of typing..see I have written more than u! 
I wish u get all the Happiness in the world as u truely deserve them.. u are really special to me and always remain.. no matter u forget me or not :P  thank u so much ishu, now seriously, u dont now how much u and ur friendship matter for me! never ever left me alone!! love u so much!!! I m strong when u r with me!! love ya!! 
waise u are my Rockstar.. Simply ''Perfect'' in everything do! now don't flaunt over this.. it's ur Birthday and m supposed to say all good things.. Stern Smile  ignoring second sentence and thank u so much for the first oneHug  i know that already!! :) 
But on  serious note.. i truely Wish this Friendship grows stronger with time and remains Intact.. Bcoz i cannot afford to loose a priceless friend like you! u are one of kind.. and i truely mean it!!
Have a great weekend with ur Family enjoy ur Birthday to the fullest!! same here ishita, as I said, u mean a hell lot for me!! love u so much!! mwahhhh ...m missing u even now...was worried for u..hope u r ok! 
Love u endless.. Heart 

this is what doll said for us today on FBROFL for that crow thingLOL

tum dono ki prem kahaani .. baki sab ke liye pareshanii .. confusion ki maharanis... stalkers ko yaad dila de unki nani

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 05 April 2011 at 9:41am
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mitali...

happy birthday pari
may god bless u!
have a great dayBig smileBig smileBig smile

thank u so much miltali for ur lovely wishesHug
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sg-muskaan

Many Many Happy Returns of The day     
                                             PARIIIIIIIIIIIII HugHug

I Wish ur baby one day ll meet u my sweetheart Embarrassed

I wish God bless you'

With all joy and cheers'

May you live a long life'

May you get all good thing in your life'

May you have happy days and nights'

May all your dreams come true'

May all your desires be fulfilled'

May you spreading happiness everywhere'

And

Stay away from every sorrow and grief'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

U Always Rock  jaana HugHugkeep smiling n keep rocking

LOVE uuuuuuu

Muskaan

awww this is so sweet yaar!! thank u so much muskaanHug
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
slow but still going strongBig smile

planning to finish it before 12 AprilROFL a month should be enough I guessErmmLOL

someone said its more fun to read these extra comments of mine so just thought of keeping u guys up to the dateSmile

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 06 April 2011 at 5:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-yulZwhiterose29

Go to top