Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

|~ Happy Birthday Mohit's PARI ~| (Page 31)

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Akriti-

Hey Pari..
Wish you a very Happy Birthday..
I am sorry I couldn't gift you something as i am really Inactive due to exams!!
But will surely PM you your gift very soon...
Sorry pari..
I hope you are not angry!!

thank u soooo much aaku!!! love u so much!!!!! thanks for ur lovely wishes jana!! mwahhh....why would I be angry babaHug

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by -Drishti-

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY PARIIII!! Hug Hug thank u drishhhhhhHug

edit :

PARIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! HugHug  hahaha DRISHHHHugLOL

Umm....I don't need to begin with all the formal stuff and blah blah blah do i?? Ermm ROFLROFL ofcourse NOTTTLOL

so i'm gonna bunk all that and start with how we met....I don't remember where, when or how we met thoughh...in the mansion i guess...or some Mohit/Samrat topic!!Blushing ROFL mansion I know thisROFL I guess we became best of friends in BCC I guessLOL  where ever it was....i knew one thing....that this girl is just  amazingg....funny, selfless, wonderful, sweet, helpful, genuine, naughty, friendly, biggest BESHARAM when it comes to Mohit atleast...and the ALL TIME biggest SPAMMER!! Embarrassed ROFLROFL awwwwww sweetheart Hug thank u so much!!! mwahhh...I know how much I adore u as a person!!! pure hearted and sweetheart!! mwahh...spamming toh drishhh...FUN naROFL remember those days when like all of us used to spam soo muchh...ofcourse no one cud beat uu...spamming queen!! HugROFLROFL hehehehe...its always so much fun talking with u and spamming with uHug and our gujju talksLOLaand all that drooling on Mohit and MoNaya and SaJan....Blushing I knowwwnot to forget sheeeeeee-nahh and adhaa-raj ROFLROFLOMFGGGGG I knowwwROFL aandd MCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!ROFLAWWWWW tell me about it mannROFL Blushingwe must be the craziest ppl on earthh!!Blushing ROFLROFL I know man!!! LOLshitt...rem all r discussions in BCC!! ROFL and like we end up discussing this every time we take....i miss all these days....i rem it used to be like late night for u...and morning for us....and we used to be on MSN OMGGG I love that night-morning thingROFL one sleepy and other about to sleepROFL....like a couple of us...and we used to be rofling all the time....sometimes we didn't even know why!!ROFLROFL that RFOLER emoticon is MUST!!!  and some of us used to be all cheerful and fresh and stuff...and u ppl for whom it was late used to be half asleep!!ROFLROFL those were the days mann...wish they cud cum backk!! DisapproveDay Dreaming okk okk..no more emotional talk...not atleast today!!Embarrassed ROFL yeahh thats what I said...lol..those were the days!! Day Dreaming

MSN before...now its FB...where we rofl and have fun and share everything in r group!!Embarrassed its soo muchh fun...all the "pics" and talking abt some ppl freely!!Wink ROFL seriously....FB is r official adda now...we're there more than the CC and stuff!!LOL with u i can share everything i want to...i don't hav to be like what will pari say if i tell her this...i just say anything and everything that comes in my mind widout thinking!!Embarrassed like we discussed the other day...r friendship is much for than MJHT, SaJan, MoNaya...its beyond that...and i'm soo glad it is!!Embarrassed

OMGGG FB...our present hehehehe...IT ROCKSS!! hahahah THOSE free talksROFL OMGG u know what..its not working for me now:S we have to make one more it seemsROFL awwww so sweet jana!!! yeahh u can tell me anything and everything and same goes to me! 

and u know what pari, ur one person who can put a smile on anyones face, no matter how low the other person is feeling...awww drishhhhhhh....and I loveeee to do itHeart mwahhh ur posts always cheer us up...not everyone can do that awww thank uHug...u know sometimes ppl just say for the heck of it...and in most cases like that the other person comes to know...bt when u say things we know u really mean it and u can always get a hugeee idiotic grin on my face wid ur posts and never ending roflers....and i totally love u for that!!Embarrassed Hug Hug Hug awww drishhh..I really dont know what to say now...really thank u so much!! it really really really means alot!! making me smile and blush!! 

that was abt ur fun-loving and friendly side...now i'm gonna talk abt ur creative side....my my parii...ur siggies and avis are like somethingg...absolutely breath-taking...ur like my all time fav siggy maker!! Embarrassedawwwww drishhh..thank u so much yaar Hug all ur sigs....be it on Mohit, Sanaya, Samrat, Gunjan, MoNaya, SaJan, or anyone one else...they always hav that charm...and something Pari-like in it!!Embarrassed awwww thanks sweetheart!! mwahhhh...m so glad! and now toh u make even VMs....u know i was soo shocked when i saw ur post with ur 1st VM!!ShockedLOLheheeh so as I ROFL  i was like...since when did parii hav so much patience and stuff to make vms...knowing how lazy u are!!ShockedEmbarrassed ROFL I knowwwww.....I never thoght I would make VMs tooROFL 

and since i absolutely cannot make sigs...some pics for u to drool!!Wink LOL

Silly

awwww those pics....BLUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDay DreamingBlushing

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, I just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
Our love for you, we wish to convey.

We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a hug and kiss, we're ready to send.

HugHugHug

thank u so much sweetheart!!!! love ya so much!! 

all i want to say Parii...my gujju buddy, is NEVER change....we love u the way u aree!! u are AMAZING girl!! lovee uu!! i'm SOO glad to hav u as a friend Mohitzpari...and i'm always gonna be there for uu...whenever u need me!! have a veryy veryy veryy happy birthdayy!! may u get all u wantt!! (except Mohit, hes taken by Sanaya!!BlushingROFL) 

awww thank u so much for saying it jana...me too always with u!! friends forever!! mwahh..thanks for this..made my day!! thank u so much!! mwahh..love yaHeart

Silly

HugHug

-Drishti (Drish)

love u too!!!! mwahhhh
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
ok now m super excited and tied of screaming and clapping.....will continue later on..mwahh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
mujhe yakeen hai ki ek din meri number bhi aayegi
jab aayegi, tab mujhe batao na...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa....MohitzPari.

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
mera number bhi aayega hee hee heee still i am proud of u u girl u r not lazy as me atleast !!!!! haa haa i still havent answered my wishes for last year n my next birthday is a month apart haa haa

NaBoleTumNa....MohitzPari.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
yes guys, aayega....I have finished 40 replies our of 80!! though m still on 7th pages...the rest of posts are more of spamming

so 40 more to go:) will do that soon! sorry for delay!!

NaBoleTumNa...-nautankidollz-

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

When I think of the name pari a free spirited chirpy gujju girl head over heels in love with mohit comes to my mind''. Your energy & passion is so infectious that the one's around can't help but join in'awwwww thank u so much sonuHugHug so sweet of u yaar!! this is coming from u means alot for me!! I always adore u and ur thoughtsEmbarrassed infact you are the one who actually inspired a lot of people here to get into siggy making''. infact sometimes when I look at your siggies I am left so inspired that even I feel like giving it a shot & learn making them''.'.oyeeee then start making siggiesLOL m always here if u need any help hehe...u can do it!! hi5 you are one of the most amazing & genuine people I have met on the forum' thank u sweetheart!! m blushing hehe..means alot! ..a sweetheart who when times comes would always stand by her friends' I will say the same for u!! Embarrassed.you are the nicest friend anybody can have no wonder you are one of the most loved person on the forum'awwww thank u so muchHug I m blessed with ur all's love! ..at the end of a conversation with you one is left with a big smile on their face ' I feel my self very lucky that m able to do that!! it makes me happy too! as they rightly say Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts & you are certainly one of them''goshh sonuuu...getting enoughLOL..m flying high nowLOLHug..happy birthday pari & may god shower his choicest blessing on you & may you scale gr8 heights of success in life ' thank u thank u thank uuuuu Hugpari  you came into our lives just like an angel & touched our lives'thank you '' I should say thanks to u yaar!! u r the one from whom I have learnt alot! Embarrassed.may the almighty give you all that you've ever desired & also hope you find that special someone in your life ( your real life samrat.......who would love you just like sam loves his chashmish)'' '' awwwwww heheheh thank u Hugwe wish..if there is someone like him in the worldLOLhappy birthday dear & we all love you out here '..You rock buddyHugHug''.wish you a great life ahead & we are truly blessed to have you in our livesHug'''. once again, thanks alot sonu for ur lovely wishes!! made me smile!! thanks aton!!! same here, m lucky that I got to know u and having u as my friend Heart

Go to top