Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

|~ Happy Birthday Mohit's PARI ~| (Page 26)

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE= viniva sharma]
Happy Birthdayy Parii!! Hug thank u sooooo much vinuuuuHug
OMG feels like itss been agess!! kaha ho yaar??  yahi hu yaar..but studyyOuchhaann voo janee doo!! dudee u are an year older now!!! Shocked YESSOuch woooww!! do u know wt doess dat meannn???? nahi:S shadii me ekk sall kumm!! Day Dreaming byy gawdd!! ROFLROFL   SHITTOuchU HAVE LOST ITTTTT :@@ its my b'day...STOP talking nonsence and praise meROFLBig smileokayy okayy i knoww m talkingg abtt all useless stuff bt i knoww!!EXACTLY Smile u r feelingg goodd f terr readingg!! hai naa??? *raises my eyebrow* ERMMM as u think Confusedohhkayy cuminn baqq parii!!plzzz u aree ann adorablee angell sweety!!! there u rSmile  thank u so muchhhCoolu r mohitss angell bt u r our angell too!! Hug AWWW for real kya? hahah thank uuuHearti wishh u all d luckk happiness n moreoberr anawesumm patii like mohitt Big smile (vese i hav a bettter optionn too i cann kidnapp him if u wann Evil Smile trustt me m gud at it Evil Smile ) ROFLROFL  DO IT DO IT DO ITTT....kisiko pata nahi chalega....we r innocent ROFL SHHH we will talk in private..we have many stalkersROFL talkin to u is alwayz soo positivee and awesumm n m a bigg fan of urr wrkk n u knoww datt!! awww even I loveeee to talk to u!!! u r very cute and sweet!! mwahh ahh!! in all havee a gr88 dayy n havee a loadzz off funnn!! Hug n alwayzz b d wayy u aree! evenn afterr havingg 20 chunnu munnus!! ROFLROFL ERMMM again:S?? OK as u sayStern SmileROFL

LOVEEEEEEEEE THISSSSS SO MUCHHH VINUUU...I stared at it for like 15 min when I saw this for the first time....zunni did an awesome job..thanks to u sweetheart...love uHeart

luvv u sisss!! Hug mwahhhhhh..hope to talk to u soon!
vini
[/QUOTE]

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 24 March 2011 at 3:27pm

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sofia-

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY PARIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Party

Hope you have a gr8t day and get everything you wanteddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hug
Hug

love sofia xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ps. gifts will be on there way

AWWWWW thank u soooooooooooo  muchhh sofiiHug really  sweet of u jana...love yaHeart.......I saw the siggis and love them jana....thank u so muchh...they are FABBBBBBBBHeart mwahhh

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 24 March 2011 at 3:33pm
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Divzfan--

Wish you a very Happy Birthday my Angel!! PartyParty.awwww nehuuu..thank u sooo much janaHug I love this Happy b'day iconEmbarrassed.may God bless you and may all your wishes come true my Pari..HugHug..thanks sweetheartEmbarrassedi am so happy!! see i first met you on MJHT forum and since then you became my Jaan..its my luck that i met you,Jags,Yams,Rags and all my chasmishs on the forum..Embarrassed..I knowww!! I still remember those daysEmbarrassed...golden periodDay Dreamingwe used to talk so much before na...goshh I miss those days:(( love u so much!!!i love you all so much yaar..Blushing..okk if i continue chit chatting like this,you will not have the time to read your other messages..ROFLROFL..so finally there are some special things for you below..Wink.. :

awwww ^^ these are so cuteee..love them!! thank uHug

A Gift for you my angel..hope you like it..Embarrassed.. :

AWWWWWWWWWWW love this so much nehuuuuHug its simply WOW!! OMGG FAB!! love it so much!! thank u! 

Love you lots jaan..muaah..<3..

Tumhari,
Neha.

aww nehu..thank u so much for ur lovely msg jana!! mwahhhh..love u!

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 26 March 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divzfan--

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suha_18

Happy Birthday!! Party Big smileParty
Hope you have a wonderful day Pari Di Big smile Big smile
May all you wishes and dreams come true!! Smile Big smile Smile
Enjoy the day lots and lots and lots...
...and hope you have lots of FUN!!
Party Party

Lots of love and best wishes,
Suhana xxx
Hug Hug Hug

awww thank u so much suha!!! thanks for ur lovely msg!! m missing talking to u so much!!:( anyways..thank uHug

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 26 March 2011 at 9:53pm
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE= -Sharmila-]

[/QUOTE]

awww shamriiiii...love them sweetheart!!! wehn I first saw them I was likeShockedShocked OMG OMG hehehe...made me blush so much!! thank u so much!!! love it so much! mwahh

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 26 March 2011 at 9:55pm
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

many many happy returns of the day pari HugHug thank u sooooo much aashiiiiHug

my gujju girl Hugheheheh yeahhh may ur all wishes come true and have a rocking year ahead sweetheart , awww thanks my sweetheartHeartu r our sweetheart who come in our life like one angel we all r seriously lucky and happy to have u in our life , awwww aashiiii...u r such a sweetheart!! so sweet of u jana!u always there for our support and i would love to thank for being wonderful friend i didn't realize when we first met and we became friend in this forum EmbarrassedI can say the same for u aashiiEmbarrassed such a wonderful and selfless friend u r!! ur happy go lucky nature always made us to love u more and more u always spread happiness in atmosphere , and ya when it comes to mohit gosh u always become bindass WinkLOLhahahaha bindaas for sure reROFL awww aashi...u r making me blush so badly hehe  mohitzpari Embarrassed i seriously wish ur baby one day will meet u EmbarrassedAWWWWW thank uuuHug I dont know if I will be able to handle that moment thoughROFL our wishes our love our blessing always been there for u sweetheart u have special place in our heart and u always rock love u honey HeartHugHugawww thank u so much!!! mwahhh...love u so much jana!!

May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

awwww ^^^this is really sweet aashi!!! thank u so much!!! GOSHH I cant even tell u how much I admire uEmbarrassed as my friend and as a SG/MS fanEmbarrassed mwahh

celebrate ur special day with special person in ur life with mohit Embarrassed

With lots of love 

Aashi 

kindly accept my wishes and love Hug

AWWWWW aashiiii...love all the giftsHug cards, pic and everything! OMGGGG that video is SOOOO cuteee hehe..me and jag just love it!! and those picsBlushing making me blush hehe!! thank u so much jana!love uHeartHug

@ ragz and --JagLovezSD-- wonderful post guys HugHugHug

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 26 March 2011 at 10:07pm
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
ok I all reply the above posts today and tomorrow...so I will finish the first page....20 more to goDancinghehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supreet..--Divzfan--

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
^ ProgressBig smile

@ Dolly: I know right?Cool I just noticedLOL

@ Surbhi: I'm a few weeks younger then PariLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.