Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

|~ Happy Birthday Mohit's PARI ~| (Page 25)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

oh my my ravz u r younger to pari hee hee . good observation
dolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllHug

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

surTongue
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

surTongue
doll abhi mujhe jaana padega...........parso last exam hain............phir to main 2 3 din tak computer band hi nahi karoongi................LOLROFL
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
best of luck honey then :) n like baki exams k dauraan u ever cosed ur pc hee hee??
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

best of luck honey then :) n like baki exams k dauraan u ever cosed ur pc hee hee??
ya i did..........Cry
ab aisa mat bolo......Cry
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

ya i did..........Cry
ab aisa mat bolo......Cry
lucky examsLOL hope u do great n them champ lov u gtg bye muahsss

ps= ur simi gt a lappy finally hee heeEmbarrassed
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by pragya_luvsajan

hey pari wishing you a very very happy birthday. awwww thank u so much pragzzHug

There is a gift that gold cannot buy
A blessing that's rare and true
That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life
Like I have in you! Happy Birthday!

awwww so sweet sweetheart!! thank u so muchHeart

awww love this card!! specially the writing on it! so true na! 

well firstly pari i wanna wish that this year starts with a lot of happiness and joy. thank u janaHug

you get all your dreams fulfilled. and there is always that beautiful smile on your face. awwww that smile will be ever lasting as long as u guys are with me!!Big smile Embarrassedyou been truly an amazing person. not only me all of us our really lucky to have you by our side. awww thank u janaHugreally sweet of u!! the pleasure was all mine meeting you. same goes to tu sweetheart...m lucky and glad to have u in my life! really down to earth and sweet!! love ut voice btw Embarrassed and i hope as the days pass you get more and more of mohit. hahahah Blushingand you keep making more and more siggies of him. for sureeeand you keeep drooling. be more crazy than you are today. dont say thatttt......I have already crossed all the limits of craziness..even won an awardStern Smile ROFLlive life to the fullest. and remain the way you are. dont let people affect yoy. coz you know we are there for you. HAMESHA FOREVER. I knowwww..u guys are my biggest strength...m lucky that I m a SGain..for real....thank u god..oresle I would not have meet u guysHug

some thing for you! 

OMGGG THIS IS SOOOOOO CUTEEE..just like uuEmbarrassed awwwww

awwww thanks pragzzHug

Okay chalo let me put in some creativity and give you something hope you like it fingers crossed. 

OMGGG LIKE??   I LOVEEEEE IT u dumbooo..perfecttt...AHHH our babyDay Dreaming thank u soooo much pragz!! really means alot to me!! thanks for being in my life!! love u so much!! mwahhh

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 22 March 2011 at 6:05pm
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
my reply in BLACK ahem ahemLOL...not bz its baby's fav color....its because u didn't leave any color for meSmileConfusedROFL

Originally posted by Maria_Mohit

~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE~~~~

OMGGGG this is soooo cuteeee love hehehehehhehe

Omg it's my love's birthday,it's such a special dayHugHug...I am so so so happy and excitedPartyPartyawwww loveeeHugI look forward to enjoy our friendship for many more of your birthdays...In this world where everything seems uncertain,only 1 thing is definite...You'll always be my friend beyond words,beyond time and beyond distance...TongueHug !! Exactly love, no matter what happen, our friendship will be forever!! its been so long since I know u!! my first MJHTain friend.... u r so precious for me my love!! our talks, drooling, rofling, fights everything!!Embarrassed
 AWWWWW so cuteee...and so true!! love u so much!!Heart
Pari,you are such an amazing friend and a wonderful human beingEmbarrassedI am really very very lucky to have you in my lifeHug I can say the same for u as well my pyaar....blessed to have u as my loveEmbarrassedJust wanna tell you on your special day that i'll stay with you through and through forever and everTongue..awww thank u so much!!! u r making me blushhhh my Mohit's mariaROFLROFL thats all I need jaan! We'll be friends until the very end,inshahallah...Approve !! YESSSS for sure!!!! 

May all your dreams and wishes come true...I wish you good health and wealth and wish you good luck in whatever you do...May every star of every night brings love and joy to you<333...Big smileHug !! thank u so much my love!! thanks alot for wonderful wishes!! 

Many many happy returns of the day my love...Hope all that you do turns out happy for you and all that you wish comes your way...Wishing you your happiest birthday yet...A birthday too special to ever forget...HeartBig smile !! awwwww thank u SOOOOO muchhhh..now no need to be this sweet.....thodi fight kar na...my life is so incomplete without itROFL

OMGGGG I feel like eating thisss right nowww..WHOLEEETongueROFL

I hope our friendship will always stay strong,no matter what happens...Just always remember that i'll always love you and always be there for youHug...Enjoy your day and have a blast,have a rocking year ahead my love,coz you deserve all the happiness and successEmbarrassed...May god bless you in every field of life<3...MwahhhhhHeartHugHeart !!

With loads and loads of love,hugs and best wishes,

I know that love..have experienced it many time!! I always find u by my side!! it means alot sweetheart!!! love you so much!! mwahhhhh..thanks for wonderful wishes!! made my day!! 
Your's MARU...HeartBig smile !!!

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 24 March 2011 at 3:20pm

Go to top