Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

|~ Happy Birthday Mohit's PARI ~| (Page 23)

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

guysHug I have already started replying sidLOL and my exam went horrible!! m feeling super tired...will talk to both of u later on!! till then continue spamming LOLHug
thanks once again!
well u have but still its not yet finished nah soooooooooooo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN HugLOL sorry if that is too irritating LOL its just that everytime i come in this thread i want to shout happy birthday Paru for no reason ROFL its sooo fun to shout like that dudeeee CoolROFL aww dont worry eggjam is finished nah so be happy over that fact LOL i am sure u did gr8 Wink

@Chotu- badey sahaab ??? well not bad this time SmileROFL but where is the mala idiot ? AngryROFL bina mala ka swaagat .. me not likess this AngryROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.Nikki_Titli

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHT4life

Pari!!! Hug

Yaar this is going to sound really boring par kya karoon.. bolna parta hai, na? LOL
So....Sleepy tu aur boring?? :OO kabse??ROFL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! PartyDancingHug hehe thank u thank uHug
Yaar kitni buddhi ho gayi hai tu?! ROFL no commentsStern Smile (in private..actually I m 42 but I tell everyone that m 21Smile)
Oh sorry, pehle baaki ki formalities LOL okSmile
Tum jio haazaron saal, etc. etc. LOL ohh plzzzz.....give me something NEW and ORIGINAL chotu typeCool
Pari, tehre baare main kya bataaon?  kuch nahiROFL jo bhi bole kum bolna..u know I hate writing Confused
Even though I have met you only a short while ago, I feel as if I know you soo well , which is probably true, right? Wink yeahh very trueBig smile
Recently, you have been Miss Gayab Ki Dukaan! ROFL what to do yaar....study sucks!! :(( keeps me so busy na! and no MS so forum is boring..dont feel like coming at all!
I know you have been really busy with studies Confused but I do also know that you have done the BEST on all of your exams! Tongue awww Hug just coz of ur guys'wishes and support! Embarrassed
Ek din tu is bhai ka naam roshan karegi! CoolROFL hahahahaROFL zaroor karoongi bhaiyaSmile
Pari, I want to thank you for everything that you have done for me, and I know tu bolti hai ke thank you nahin bol, lekin I have to.. because you are so special to me! Hug awwww I still dont know why u r thanking me yaar......even u r very special for me!! just like my lil bro!!
I'll also take this time to wish you on behalf of my badey, Sid, because even though he is not here, I know he is always thinking about us all, and you too Confused... acha abhi senti baatein yahan nahin karte hain LOL ohh well, now tohErmm he has attacked the forum like a terrorist and he is spamming everywhere so NO COMMENTS on thatROFL m so happy that he is here now!!
Dude, do you know that we have SO MANY mutual friends? Shocked hahaha I know! many!!
Acha you know me, random, so I had to fit that part in ROFL I thought so too:S ROFL why are u making me write backwas? ROFL kum likh na babaROFL
I know you are thinking, is chotu nain mere liye gift ke liye kya intezaam kiya hai bas bak bak karte ja raha hai.. Shocked ROFL nautanki start...teri doll mom ne aachi tarah se teach ki hainSmile
About that.. hehe... I forgot.Stern SmileStern Smile.....

to bring it up! ROFL
Were you scared? Did you have a pang of anger? Well get rid of it! ROFL  neither scared nor angry Smile
Yes, I do have a gift for you, although don't know if you are going to like it. As you already know, I have started to make siggies, so decided to make one for you! Now I know mine are not great, but I do hope you like it! Souvenir ki tarha rak lehna Okay well, here it is...

I cant show it here but jag posted it and its AWESOMEEEE..dont u dare saying m not gonna like it!! I LOVE IT!! why wont I? HIS siggy made by chotuBlushing m toh blushing badly!!! thank u sooooo much yaar!!!! thank u thank u!! 

Do you see the text at the top, it applies to of course your's and Mohit's relationship as well as our relationship Big smilecause like you put the puzzle pieces of my life together with your virtual presence! Hug

haaa puzzle wala naaROFL ekdum chotu type thaROFL but I love it so much!!! suitable!! and true!!! Hug

Well Pari, please do have an awesome birthday, being the wonderful angel you are! I love you! Hug Hug

thank u so much chotu!! love u too!!! thanks for spreading so much happiness in all of our lives!!! u r special for all of us!! thank u once again for wonderful msg and awesome gift!! 

Chotu

Thanks!!

Chotu

P.S. Contact me with any questions! :)

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 17 March 2011 at 4:53pm
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Pari!HugHugHug
You are a sweetheart and I seriously hope that all your dreams come true!EmbarrassedHugHug 

Here is my fav. cake for you:

Have an amazing birthday!HugHugHug
Lots of love,
Nitz

PS: I will reply soon...sigh...I am just lazing around! LOLBlushingEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
pari u r soo dang slow haa haa haaa i lov u so much like me .. hi 5 miss lazy bones

.MohitzPari.

Aasthahere IF-Rockerz
Aasthahere
Aasthahere

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
omg i hate myself so dang dang dang much!!!
i cudn't cum here on time!!
these stupid exams!! i hope ull forgive me pari....
nywaz

Happy Beleated Birthday yaar!
i hope u had a blast!
god bless u always and may ur life be full of happiness and prosperity!
always keep smiling !
tc
luv ya
-Aastha

.MohitzPari.

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
many happy returns of the day pari.. God Bless Hug

.MohitzPari.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@ radhika- awww thank u so much jana!!! thanks for the gift and a wonderful cake!! missing talking with u!! mwahh
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sayani-

Pari..The name said it all...She is really an Angel to me..I Know her for more than One year...I Dont Know the exact date and time when we became Friends..but I know one thing that She is my Most sweetest friend here and the Most amazing Person..She is The Craziest Fan of Mohit...But Pari..me too haan..LOL..LOL

awwwww sayuuuuHug my beshrami partner ROFL the moments I have spent with u are really special!! u and ur friendship are really precious to me sweetheart!! yess ofcourse we SHARE him dont u remember?ROFLROFL mwahhhh love ya!

I Missed Those Moments of our Besharmis..Those Moments of 30,00000 star Hotels with U and Mohit...Humse zyaada besharam aur Koi nahinSilly...You are My "Jaan" PariHug...My besharam Partner..Januu...I Love You soooooooooo Much..More than Mohit...and its a very special day for u and all of us..Its Your Birthday Baby...sooo....

ROFL awww just thinking about that makes me smile and sad at a time!! those were the days man..I wish they come back!! I knoww we are the king of besharamsROFL love utooo my jana!!! awwww mwahhhh

Happy Birthday to You...Happy Birthday to You...
Happy Birthday to Dear Pari (my Jaan)..Happy Birthday to You..PartySilly

thank u sooooooooo much jaan!! love ya!
Friends like you are hard to find
When we met I knew we were two of a kind
Every moment which we spend together
Are ones which I always treasure
So on this day I want to say
My special friend, a very happy birthday

awwww so sweet of u jaan!! thank u sooo much!! mwahhh

Look Jaan who is here--

awiehhhhhh blsuhhhhhBlushing we can see MCH here btwErmmROFL 

Today He is all Yours..

This is for u from me and Mohit..

Your Birthday cake--

Gifts--

awwwww thank u so much for all flowers and gifts and cake jana!! love them!Heart
Happy Birthday again Jaan..May ur all dreams come True..
The Moments we have spent together here are the sweetest moments of my Life..
Love U sooo Much..May God Bless You..
Mwuaaaah..
Urz Sayu

thanks once again sayu!! love u sooooooo much and missing u like hell!! mwahh

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 19 March 2011 at 12:42pm

Go to top