Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

|~ Happy Birthday Mohit's PARI ~| (Page 2)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
her bday is on 12th ryt???????
anyway...res...i'll take time to unreserve this...

Happy b'day Pari
love u

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jagavi_NaikXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S.MohitzPari.ragzz.

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Okayyyy, first let me sing for the birthday girl!! Big smile SmileSmileSmileSmile
I hope y'all can bear the besuri-ness! ROFL

Happy Birthday to youuuuu,
Happy Birthday to youuu,
Happy Birthday dear PARIIIIIIII
Happy Birthday to youuu!!
Hope I didn't kill you with my badddd voice. SmileSmile

Anyways, I don't remember where we first met. ROFL Have a reallyyyy pathetic memory. ROFL
But ever since I've met you, I don't think there's been one conversation with you that hasn't left me in splits of laughter. ROFL And that, is your besttttt quality. The ability to share and spread smiles, the ability to make everyone feel so loved, and the ability to make everyone feel so comfortable. Hug  Hug Hug It's been WONDERFUL knowing you, and I consider myself lucky to have found a friend like you! Always stay the way you are- honest, pure hearted ( and pure loverWinkROFL) and amazing. I don't need to praise your creative skills, just gonna say you're very talented and this kinda talent is very rare.
I still remember our convo in the CC about our ages. Hahaa, I never realised you're 11 months elder to me. How about calling you Parita didi? SmileSmileROFL Waise no, cause you know my real age. WinkROFL That was so much fun!!! Wow, such good times!!
Just wanna wish you all the veryyyyyy best for everything in life, and wish you have a lovely lovelyy birthday!! You're definitely a veryyyy special person, cause you're soo wonderful. ( And also cause you're a Piscean, like me! Cool) Just wish you all the happiness... Laat maaro, mukka maaro all the bad stuff and look at the good things in life!!! Hug I love you alwayssss!! You rock!!
Have a blast!!! Party
( And loads of cake! )

-Ishita

Edited by aa123.80 - 11 March 2011 at 9:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jagavi_NaikXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_SyulZ.MohitzPari.ragzz.

Jagavi_Naik IF-Rockerz
Jagavi_Naik
Jagavi_Naik

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

Happy b'day Pari
love u
Big smile
yes but she is coming home before her bday so needs time to reply LOL

.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_Skavya.baashizinragzz.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I have no words......give me some time...I feel helpless coz m not able to express my emotions right now 

A sister, A BEST friend and my SPECIAL friends.....I m lucky to have u all in my life!! Its much more beautiful and amazing coz of ur presence!! 

I might not be able to express my feelings...u all know I totally go blank when it comes to something like this

Ragi, m talking to u on yahoo so will reply in detail later on!! Jag....what u have done with the msgShocked OMGG those bg....light color bg of MS and SG OMFGGG...I have never seen something like this before!! u always ....ahhh wait I dont have words

brb

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.x--Divzfan--Jagavi_NaikMeera1101XDevilsDesireX-Kruti.S-yulZXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S..-Jia-..aashizincharmee_sammyragzz.kavya.b

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
12thhhh????????

Neways

Reserveddd !!!!

*EDited*

Paru paru paruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu................HugHugHugHugHug

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Ur one of my bestest frnds here nd I want to maintain that no matter wat.........Embarrassed.......I hope wel b at IF nd frnds at 60 too......Embarrassed........Ul still b drooling at Mohit nd wel b consoling u....LOL........love u jan...Always be the same as ur now...lively,vivacious,friendly and caringEmbarrassed....I wish u awl the best for ur life and may u get everythng u wish for Ameen !!!......Nd remember I love u........Heart

Here goes ur gifts.........bhai khali hath thori na aaon gi......LOL

Once again many happy returns of the day my honey coated sugaarryyy pie...love ya......Heart

Edited by Sunshine Girl - 12 March 2011 at 8:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Jagavi_NaikXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S.MohitzPari.ragzz.

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
                                   Happy Birthday Mohit'sssss PariiHug !
Will always hope & pray that you are just the happiest girl on planet earth...coz you are totally worth it EmbarrassedLOL! I am not too good making birthday postsLOL( as u can see)....but i am good at giving presents WinkLOL..so just for that i really wish you come to India ..so that we can meet !LOL
Just want to let you know you are my happy pill ..always full of life , joy & happiness Embarrassed...you are a true friend & there is never a dull moment with you around ..so  all of us are really very fortunate to have you ..so a big Thank you for being such a wonderful friendHug

Wish you loads of love , luck & Happiness Honey !Hug
     Enjoy you day to the fullest !
          Hugs"n " Kisses 
        Shruti ( aka Shona LOL)
 ps : I hope you get your Mohit very soon ...& don't forget to tell me when you do LOL

Ragz & Jagz ...you guys have done such an incredible job on this post Hug...it just shows what Pari means to you guys ...& to all of us !

Edited by angelshy - 10 March 2011 at 11:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Jagavi_NaikXDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S.MohitzPari.yulZcharmee_sammyragzz.

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
bada wala RES LOLCool

*edit*

pari pari pari..where shal i start from?? LOL

she was the first friend i made on IF...it was very random...i PMed her for her siggies and asked her how to add them in ur dabba and came to knw that she is also a gujju LOL....it was so random and we continued that on FB....that was it...we were destined to be gr8 frds in the coming time...phir toh kya tha...i made an account on MSN just to chat with her and ragi...i still rmr our 3some convo on MSN...it was so much fun LOL,  we chatted and chatted and chatted coz we are best at that LOL...FB, IF, CCs everything kept us connected and we became awesome frds...i still rmr how much suprised i was when i saw a Bday thread for me on IF made by her...she had an exam the other day but still she managed to make one for me just to make me feel special and i had tears in my eyes, i was so emotional seeing that i couldnt thanks her enuf in words...but i just loved her for that awesome gesture...Hug
and then when i deactivated my account on FB she got all tensed..and she was so worried....gosh i came back on IF only bcoz she was constantly bugging me thru PMs but i loved that concern from her side...kya karoon i like being special for sumone..Approve

ufff enuf of my blabbering now...coming to the point, since it is her Bday thread I wanted to share this with u all coz i wanted all of u to knw that she is an amzing friend to each and everyone on IF....she is just a darling, a cutiepie, thodi nakharali che but bahu sweet che my gujju rani ROFL!!

what else cani say abt this paagal, innocent, amazing girl..she is just like her name pari "Angel" Heart she can make u laugh at any moment and also she can jhadofy u if ur doing sumthing wrongLOL...she knows to stand for right things and she will fight for it no matter what...she already has succeeded in many things in life and i always pray to God that she even gets higher and higher coz bhaggu...she deserves it all!! Cool

since it is ur 21st Bday and ur legal now...enjoy ur day, have some shots and mazaa ni life OK!! LOL

oh ya one thing that binded us more closely was of course our love for Monaya Heart and SaJan Heart and i wish it always stay this way!!

so on ur Bday, i wish many many many many happy returns of the day, my baby and wish u all the best in life and keep rocking as u always do...!! Star

and haan i hope u get ur Mohit soon...LOL

love ya lots baby...rmr one thing even if we dont get to communicate everyday...u always will have a special place in my heart Heart!

and and and bas last thing haan rags and Jags, awesome Bday thread, i loved the idea of posting msgs..it looks fab yaar...just special as the Bday gal!! Thumbs Up

Edited by lovedkruti - 11 March 2011 at 9:29pm

Jagavi_NaikXDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesX.MohitzPari.ragzz.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

Happy b'day Pari
love u
kavi i thought i m mistaking with date LOLLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Jagavi_Naik.MohitzPari.

Go to top