Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

|~ Happy Birthday Mohit's PARI ~| (Page 14)

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
HAPPPIEEEE BDAAYYYYYYYYYYY !!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.XSilentWishesX

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
reserved =]

I found itCool

Pariiiiiiiiiii!

Happy B-Day!

I already sent you a PM [and I bet the PM's title probably cracked you upLOL] but then I remembered I reserved here and thought I should continue the rest hereBig smile

Now the only problem is, I dunno what to sayStern Smile It's Pari day we're talking about here. No scratch that. It's Pari week. That's right Pari week. You're so darn cool that I've decided to give you a whole week instead of a dayCool And that's like big. It's so big I have no words to describe how important this is. And no I have no idea what I'm going on about but I swear I did when I startedROFL

So remember when we first met? Cuz I don'tBig smileROFL I jokeLOL Yes I rememberCool It was somewhere in the BMTD forum. Except back then your ID was something else back then. Something to do with SV and that's why this is for you:

Sid will probably kill me cuz I was bugging him for pics of Mohit and didn't end up using themROFL You see, I thought to myself that you'll get enough mohit siggies from everyone else and that I should be differentCool And then I remembered how we both are SV/SD fans [though if you're an AD fan you're alone in that oneLOL] so I came up with thisBig smile I loved this performance btwDay Dreaming I think it was on Ajab Si? I tried to find the video and watch again but lets just say the video does not want to be foundStern SmileROFL Oh oh oh! Remember their performane on Tujhe Dekh Dekh Sona at the Gold Awards?Big smile I was gonna make you something on that but same problemAngryROFL Man I really didn't wanna give you this siggy cuz I like itROFL But then I love you too much. I'm so confusedROFL It's ok I'm sick so I dunno what I'm sayingLOL

Anyway, back in the BMTD I didn't really know you. Like your ID I can still remember if you mention it to me but other then that I didn't know you. It wasn't till later like waaaaaaaaaaaaay later. Like 824278284627833 years later when I met you here. I think it was during the awards when I started to see you as the crazy child that you are for volunteering to make all 100+ siggiesStern Smile I'll admit that I did question your sanity but then again who am I say that right?ROFL Fun timesLOL After that we got to know each other better and became friendsBig smile

Just wanna let you know that ou're super cool and amazing and awesome person and I love you for that =) Happy Birthday once again PariBig smile

-Ravjot

Edited by -Ravjot- - 14 March 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.XSilentWishesX

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
thank u thank u thank u SO much guysHug m feeling really really bad coz m not able to properly interact with u!! just spending time with family after long and super tired now!! I promise.....m all urs after tuesdayLOL ( have one exam on mondayStern Smile)

but u cant imagine how shocked, happy, overwhelmed I m right now!! ask jag lol...really....cant thank u guys enough...at the same time feeling really bad coz I also wanna spend time with u guys:(( 

anyways...thank u..gonna reply u all....m not even feeling lazy..m SUPER excited and cant wait to replyHug

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.x-Kruti.S---Divzfan---krazyriya--nautankidollz-MoNayaHolicPragar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesX-Jyotika--SiDsAnGeL-charmee_sammyJenny..ragzz.Nikki_Titli

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

thank u thank u thank u SO much guysHug m feeling really really bad coz m not able to properly interact with u!! just spending time with family after long and super tired now!! I promise.....m all urs after tuesdayLOL ( have one exam on mondayStern Smile)

but u cant imagine how shocked, happy, overwhelmed I m right now!! ask jag lol...really....cant thank u guys enough...at the same time feeling really bad coz I also wanna spend time with u guys:(( 

anyways...thank u..gonna reply u all....m not even feeling lazy..m SUPER excited and cant wait to replyHug
AWWW no probs take ur time sweety!! Hug Tongue HAVE A BLASTT!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
omggggggg
itny sary siggies
oh my
all r just ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
cant express in words Day Dreaming
lucky girl u r pari

really fantasticccccc work guys
Blushing sorry for commenting but cant resist

happy birthday again pari =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-.MohitzPari.XSilentWishesX

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I cant even believe yaar....I count them and saved them to make a slideshow..its like 53-55..I even dont know what to say! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

itzMYattitudesaniya.xsupreet..-Akriti--Kruti.S---Divzfan--XSilentWishesXMoNayaHolicPragNikki_Titli

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

I cant even believe yaar....I count them and saved them to make a slideshow..its like 53-55..I even dont know what to say! 

awww
completely understands ur situation
m dead seeing them yar
really out of the world siggies
ahhhhhhhhh
noone can resist them
but now tough job for u
using them all LOL
best of luck for that Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Pari thats like fab 53 sigs ? omg!!!!!! gr8 going huh !!! hope u even have better stuff coming up.... i am sure picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!! coz the day has just started... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supreet..-Kruti.S-.MohitzPari.XSilentWishesX

Go to top