Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

|~ Happy Birthday Mohit's PARI ~| (Page 10)

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Edited my msg on Page 2!! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.XSilentWishesXragzz.

-Raman- IF-Dazzler
-Raman-
-Raman-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Pari...God Bless U...Keep Smiling alwaysssss

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.XSilentWishesXragzz.

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
oops...!!! forgot to say.....Shocked

awesome....lovely.....super beautiful thread ragz n jagz !! Day Dreaming

great....fab work guys !! Clap

loved it a lot.....Embarrassed

love u both....Hug
varshu Heart

Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Pari, hav edited my rply on Pg10 do check it:)
saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

re

I was actually surprised to see this Birthday post early, I was still gonna send my message today LOL but when I read the reason then I understood!

FINALLY, the day is here so .. Here we go,

'happybirthdayPARI

a very very happy birthday Mohit's Parii Hug, I pray that this birthday brings alot of happiness for you and may you always succeed in everything you do, hope all your wishes and dreams come true and may you always be blessed, keep smiling always HugHug

Look am not good at expressing my feelings but I'll still try yeah ROFL, I remember when I fell heads over heels in love with SG I was researching about MS that's when I came across this Forum and saw you siggies and GOSHH I was stunned seeing your creativity, at that moment I SO wanted to comment and praise your work but I was not a member then but I used your siggies, I've used loads of em and I still use em! After joinning this Forum I finally became your friend thou I don't exactly remember how ErmmROFL, but who cares!

What can I say about you gal, you're this one person who always brings a HUGE smile on to my face and sometimes a person who makes me ROFL badly, I esp remember those days of MJHT S2, serious episdoes they were at the beginning and you always bought a ROFL in your topics, I've always loved that thing about you making everyone happy! You're the SWEETEST person I've ever met, amazing human being and a true friend, I am seriously blessed to have a friend like you Hug  .. You know what's the difference between our smile and your smile? We smile when we're happy and you smile when you see us happy, and that's what I LOVE the most about you although I can't see you and that but I can still feel it!

Always remain like this, no need to change because you're the best they way you are I'd also like to say .. you know you know you know I'd never ask you to change, if perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same, I know it's from Just the way you are Bruno Mars ROFL but it definately suits you Hug

Have a awesome day and enjoy your day to the fullest and and don't forget to save a piece of cake for me ROFL

I love ya loadsHeart

and something for you

Love you Heart

Rags&Jags : GOSHH gals awesome post<33

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZXSilentWishesXragzz.

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i ame to know abt this thread today hee hees anyhow i have omed pari n pri already but once again paru meri jaan a very very happy birthday:)

yulZ.MohitzPari.XSilentWishesXNikki_Titli

-Ishita- IF-Rockerz
-Ishita-
-Ishita-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Now, Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Pari!
Don't know from where to start ..i don't even remember where we met..
but the Journey of our Friendship has been really Fascinating, atleast for me.. :P
Our talks (which are non-sensical most of the times) are truely enjoyed by me! Gujju trio talks or FB gossip talks or Crazy MSN chatting! it makes me go Stern Smile sumtimes but also Big smile sumtimes .. u have all posssible things in the world to annoy and abuse me.. don't u??
But i love this teasing and getting annoyed by you!
wen i was not in contact with you i had a completely different view about you.. je hu tane fursat ma kahish! but for now..
Talking to you more and more and getting to know u how u are actually gave me a shock initially but it was amazing as we both are so very Simiar in some contexts!
some of the ROFL'ing sessions with u i can never forget.. baba-maatey thing or Dreaming about sum1 on FB.. making plans for bhaiya-bhabhi.. :D, abusing each other. gosh! really enjoyed that days!!
The Gujju trio talks and opening hearts in front of each other..
 i'm blessed to have a friend like you!
But u know i hate some of ur Habits and u told me u are trying to improve them.. i wish u do them atleast this year Stern Smile
U are always there for me when needed.. now it's like even if i don't talk to you for a day i feel incomplete..
tara dialogue ma.. u have made my life colorful.. ROFL and u are improtant..blah.. blah.. :D
i still feel i have so much to write but not getting wrords!
I wish u get all the Happiness in the world as u truely deserve them.. u are really special to me and always remain.. no matter u forget me or not :P
waise u are my Rockstar.. Simply ''Perfect'' in everything do! now don't flaunt over this.. it's ur Birthday and m supposed to say all good things.. Stern Smile
But on  serious note.. i truely Wish this Friendship grows stronger with time and remains Intact.. Bcoz i cannot afford to loose a priceless friend like you! u are one of kind.. and i truely mean it!!
Have a great weekend with ur Family enjoy ur Birthday to the fullest!!
Love u endless.. Heart

-Ishita- IF-Rockerz
-Ishita-
-Ishita-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
The font i used in my previous post is awesome na Pari?? Cool

yulZ-krazyriya-.MohitzPari.XSilentWishesX

Go to top