|~ Happy Birthday Mohit's PARI ~| - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Drishti-

awww!! 🤗 thats soo sweet parii!! 🤗 u deserve it all...love uu!! 🤗

btw...caught Meens di ol on fb for a couple of mins...she cudn't post on ur wall for some reason so she told me to wish u a veryy happy birthday!! and she hopes u hav a wonderful day and yr ahead and misses u and everyone else alot!! hugs, kisses and lots of love!! 🤗

aww thanks for this msg drish!!! 

Thanks a lot meens🤗 love u so much and missing u badly!! mwahhhh
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

I guess this thread is missing my RES post ☺️ 🤣 Choco since you have been celebrating your bday for a couple days now, it is ok to celebrate it for a couple more days.

yeahh why not....days ko maro goli..just celebrate it for  Months🤣🤗missing ya!
Originally posted by ainimonaya

Happy happy Birthday😃may u live long,healthy n happy.and what a thread your friends have made for u,hats off👏

thank u so much for ur lovely wishes dear🤗
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

i Cant Leave Wishes Rite now in a hurry but here are 2 siggz from me for yu Pari

yu might not like them cuzz yur the ebst sigg maker but is till tried my best

AHHH just LOVE those siggies sweetheart☺️ thank u so much!! ❤️ missing u nowadays yaar....where are u? 
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

happy birthday 🤗

thankss🤗
thanks once again chotu and varshu..have replied u guys in detail previously! 

m missing sid and chotu:(( where are u guys?:((
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Happy Birthday Pari
God Bless You and Hope Your B'day was Rocking

Keep Smiling
Preets

thanks alot preeti🤗 mwahhh....u r gayab these days missing talking with u..its been so long!
Originally posted by kavya.b

i forgot where i reserved n i'm definitely in short of time to search for one or use brains to track it...so, i'll cont. here....aftr all, 20th page is not that bad

Happy birthday dear darling pariiiii *hugsss*
Oops! correction...Mohit's pariii
May u find your Mohit soon and get all the happiness in ur life
and then leave our Mohit with Sanaya alone 🤣

KIDOOOOO🤗 thank uu..awww MohitzPari☺️thanks!!  first three lines made me blush!  ignoring the last one😊

On a serious note, i have never found myself more struggling than now to write a b'day msg. hahaha real kya??😎 😆... i'm supposed to impress my teacher with msg...so, i should be the way she likes it....short but everything should be filled in that short msg...YEAhHH my girl knows me so well🤗teacher ji kush huee kiddo
so the first thing, that came to my mind is 'BRIBE'...i thought i'll try it this way

OMGGGGG this siggy 😲 WHAT??? UGLY? HOW ARE UUUUU😡 now dont make me use those galis😳👎🏼 my sweetheart's siggy that too on baby....it just cant get any better! and look at the text ..u r mine u r mineee ahhhhhh❤️

did that do it's job???
i'm sure it's one of those few...wait...only one ugly looking siggy u would get on ur b'day...so the honor is all mine ......
okay, that was frm a student to teacher...now this is frm a frnd to a very good frnd

actually, aftr joining ur clses, i have become a very poor judge....i've become an confused aatma...i wonder what u did to me
n the result is, i couldn't judge, which one, the above one or the below one, is better looking (for a change i liked my work...for the first time...thanks to SG...lol)

I love the both oness...may be second one better...coz of font color...but the siggy over all is just WOWW...blending, fonts, everything is perfect and magical kavz!! love them for real...when I saw them for the first time..I was so touched and happy! cant even describe now! they are just awesome!! I know u worked so hard...I feel special! mwahh

take the one u like....n dump the other

ohhh pari, u don't know how happy i am, it's alllllll bcoz of u...only bcoz of u, i was able to make a SG siggy....i've trying to make one since ages...it's ur b'day that made me successful.....m so proud of u and feeling special....u tried on my b'day and turned out awesome!!😍though shamefully, i'm two days late in posting here....i'm still happy
pariiii, i love uuuu..hehehe love u toooo🤗o.k, not bcoz of these siggys, it's jus that i love u, inspite u disliking maths n me disliking ur bio (not to mention...ur fav topic...stools).....why r u soooo charming, u idiot??? 😆🤗 u know sometimes I just recall the past memories and realize that we know eachother since AGES man haha....its been so long!! still going strong 😆 I can never forget those siggies u req for mads and then u told me to make some sanaya siggies on her b'day!! actually before this teacher-student thing...u r my inspiration and motivation at first place!! so thank urself only that m able to teach u now 😆whyyyyy???? oh god, all of a sudden, i'm losing my sanity but i need it ....god, i have work n i need sanity, but i can't help it when i'm talking to insane ones.GOOD JOKE...u r not sane ...thanks for the insanity u poured into my head n bearing with my meanness  ....I love u kavz...and I love u for what u r! with a pure and beautiful heart!! mwahh

i love youuuuuuu

- kavya

love u TOOOOO

ps: i made one adulterated sg siggy 🤣, but i'll show it to u outside this thread, don't want to contaminate 🤣 ur b'day thread
btw have u ever seen such an unstable b'day msg???? don't i rock???

u didn't show that to me😳 adulterated things have special place in my heart..cant miss it!!  

@ samratrocks- thank u so much sweetheart!! mwahhhh

@ lakshmi- AWWW thanks a lot honeyyy!! thanks for ur lovely wishes and OMGGGGGG that siggy!! AHHH love it😍 thank u so much! mwahh

@ mini- no worries my sweetheart........OMGGG u know what m missing u badly today:(( I even dont know if u read my reply or not:(( anyways, thank u so muchhhh..mwahhhh love u so much!!

@ sur - OMGG thanks once again jana...love those cards and gifts..AHHH so cuteee..thank u so much!! mwahh...m so lucky to have someone like u!!❤️

@ ria- hehehe thanks alot jana!! mwahh..love ya!! and where are u these days? missing u!!  hahaha spamming toh 🤣 ofcourse not LOL

@ anu- ANUUUUUU...thank u so much my cutiepieee...got ur PM...did I reply it yet?:OO will do it soon!! thank u so much!! mwahhh..love ya!

@ anki- aww its ok jana!! thank u so much!! love ya! mwahhh

@ nitz- aww thanks a lot jana!! mwahhh..thank u for ur lovely wishes!! hugs

@ aastha- aww its ok jana...thanks sweety....mwahh.love ya!

@ sano- thanks sweets..mwahh

am I done?😲 for real?:OOI thought it wont end ever🤣 YEAHHHHHHHHH I DID IT😎 m gonna take a break from typing now🤣 look look i typed so much:OO 

GOSHH now finally, lastly thank u SO MUCH guys...thanks for all ur love and care and everything!! mwahhh

I hope I didn't miss anything!!

anyways, ❤️