Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
JK JK.....but dont u look/sound more mature than me?:O:(( jealous😳
I know u aren't but people DO  think that u r mature!! 
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Do I?😲

Yeah but if they got to know me they won't think that anymore🤣
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
pari di tum kabhi nahi sudharne waali.....started spamming here also???😆😆

well anyways, wish u a very very happy birthday.....may god bless u with every happiness and success in ur life.....and u always remain a cheerful and immature creature!!!!!😉😳😆

loads of love, hugs and kisses,
ria.😳
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

awww thank u so much suha!!! thanks for ur lovely msg!! m missing talking to u so much!!:( anyways..thank u🤗
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Okayyyy, first let me sing for the birthday girl!! 😊
I hope y'all can bear the besuri-ness! 🤣

Happy Birthday to youuuuu,
Happy Birthday to youuu,
Happy Birthday dear PARIIIIIIII
Happy Birthday to youuu!!
Hope I didn't kill you with my badddd voice. 😊😊

hehehehehe Miss Popular🤗 thank u so much!!! hehe m sure u have a beautiful voice!! 😳 just like ur heart!
Anyways, I don't remember where we first met. 🤣 Have a reallyyyy pathetic memory. 🤣 even I dont:S 😕🤣 
But ever since I've met you, I don't think there's been one conversation with you that hasn't left me in splits of laughter. 🤣 
LMAO I know😆.......we always have so much fun together!! And that, is your besttttt quality. The ability to share and spread smiles, the ability to make everyone feel so loved, and the ability to make everyone feel so comfortable. 🤗  🤗 🤗 awww thank u so much yaar...m glad I m able to make my friends smile😳It's been WONDERFUL knowing you, and I consider myself lucky to have found a friend like you! awwww same goes for u🤗....love u so much!! Always stay the way you are- honest, pure hearted ( and pure lover😉🤣)  OHHH YEAHHH 😎😉🤣and amazing. I don't need to praise your creative skills, just gonna say you're very talented and this kinda talent is very rare. thank u so much yaar...this really means alot to me!😳
I still remember our convo in the CC about our ages. OMGGG yeahhh I messed up so badly🤣 remember that 40 and 70 confusion? 🤣 Hahaa, I never realised you're 11 months elder to me. I thought u r elder than me till that day🤣 How about calling you Parita didi? 😊😊🤣 ohh yeahhh....what all call me that:) u should join them too 😎Waise no, cause you know my real age. 😉🤣 That was so much fun!!! Wow, such good times!! hahahahha ROFL🤣 I knowww....mwahh
Just wanna wish you all the veryyyyyy best for everything in life, and wish you have a lovely lovelyy birthday!! You're definitely a veryyyy special person, cause you're soo wonderful. thank u so muchhh🤗 this is really sweet of u!! ❤️( And also cause you're a Piscean, like me! 😎) ohh HI5😎Just wish you all the happiness... Laat maaro, mukka maaro all the bad stuff and look at the good things in life!!! 🤗 hahahah thank u sooo muchhh🤗I love you alwayssss!! You rock!! love u too jana!!! mwahh
Have a blast!!! 🥳
( And loads of cake! )

-Ishita 

and also, LOVEEEEEE ur gift Ishu!!! really AWESOME!! love it so much!!! thank u so much jana!! mwahh

.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

12thhhh????????

Neways

Reserveddd !!!!

*EDited*

Paru paru paruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu................🤗

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

awww thank u so much hinu🤗 its so sweet of u jana!!
Ur one of my bestest frnds here nd I want to maintain that no matter wat.........😳awwww thank u so much for saying this!! we will be together forever!! mwahh.......I hope wel b at IF nd frnds at 60 toohehe yeahhh for sure!!😆 ......😳........Ul still b drooling at Mohit nd wel b consoling u hahahah I wishhh😍😆....😆........love u jan...Always be the same as ur now...lively,vivacious,friendly and caring😳....I wish u awl the best for ur life and may u get everythng u wish for Ameen !!!awww thank u so much sweetheart!! this is really sweet of u!! mwah......Nd remember I love u........
❤️ love u too!❤️

Here goes ur gifts.........bhai khali hath thori na aaon gi......😆

GOSHHH I just love themmmm🤪🤪 one of them is my wallpaper right now😆 and one is on my YT channel hehe..too good!! thank u so much!! mwahhh

Once again many happy returns of the day my honey coated sugaarryyy pie...love ya......❤️ thank u so much for such a lovely msg jana!!! mwahhh..made my day!

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelshy

Happy Birthday Mohit'sssss Parii🤗 ! thank u so much shona🤗

Will always hope & pray that you are just the happiest girl on planet earth...coz you are totally worth it 😳😆! AWWW shonaaa🤗  goshh this means so much!! thank u so much jana! I am not too good making birthday posts😆( as u can see) no no I disagree😆....but i am good at giving presents 😉😆..so just for that i really wish you come to India ..so that we can meet !😆 awww would love to meet u sweetheart🤗 I hope that day come soon!😳
Just want to let you know you are my happy pill ..always full of life , joy & happiness 😳...you are a true friend & there is never a dull moment with you around ..so  all of us are really very fortunate to have you ..so a big Thank you for being such a wonderful friend🤗 awwww sooo sweet🤗 thank u so much shona!! I m lucky to have u!! I miss talking to u so badly yaar..the moment we have spent together are so precious for me! those long ROFLing convos😳😆

Wish you loads of love , luck & Happiness Honey !🤗
     Enjoy you day to the fullest !
          Hugs"n " Kisses 
        Shruti ( aka Shona 😆) thank u so much for lovely msg shona!! made me smile and blush!! mwahh
 ps : I hope you get your Mohit very soon ...& don't forget to tell me when you do 😆

hahahaha 🤣 we wishhhh😆
Ragz & Jagz ...you guys have done such an incredible job on this post 🤗...it just shows what Pari means to you guys ...& to all of us !

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovedkruti

bada wala RES 😆😎

*edit*

pari pari pari..where shal i start from?? 😆 LOL KT😆

she was the first friend i made on IF  real kya?:OOI didn't know that😆...it was very random...i PMed her for her siggies and asked her how to add them in ur dabba and came to knw that she is also a gujju 😆 surprisingly I remember that VERY WELL!! how I came to know that u r gujju and then we started talking and all haha..it was fun  ....it was so random and we continued that on FB when are u coming back on FB?:S....that was it...we were destined to be gr8 frds in the coming time...phir toh kya tha...i made an account on MSN just to chat with her and ragi OMGG trio talks were so much fun na🤣...i still rmr our 3some convo on MSN...it was so much fun 😆,  we chatted and chatted and chatted coz we are best at that 😆 haa chatting, gossiping, rofling and drooling😆...FB, IF, CCs everything kept us connected and we became awesome frds...i still rmr how much suprised i was when i saw a Bday thread for me on IF made by her...she had an exam the other day but still she managed to make one for me just to make me feel special and i had tears in my eyes, awww KTTT...ofcourse I had to....u r an imp part of my life sweetheart!! u means a hell lot for me! i was so emotional seeing that i couldnt thanks her enuf in words haha I know that!! 😳...but i just loved her for that awesome gesture...🤗
and then when i deactivated my account on FB she got all tensed..and she was so worried....gosh i came back on IF only bcoz she was constantly bugging me thru PMs but i loved that concern from her side...kya karoon i like being special for sumone.. gadhedi..dont even talk about that period....u dont know..it was horrible for me..keva keva vichar aave ne ek toh

ufff enuf of my blabbering now...coming to the point, since it is her Bday thread I wanted to share this with u all coz i wanted all of u to knw that she is an amzing friend to each and everyone on IF....she is just a darling, a cutiepie, thodi nakharali che but bahu sweet che my gujju rani 🤣!! nakhraliii🤣 me kyare nakhara karya?😕 I m so sidhi sadi😊 haa chal have point par aav ne baka!

what else cani say abt this paagal, innocent, amazing girl..she is just like her name pari "Angel" ❤️ thankss....praise more😊she can make u laugh at any moment and also she can jhadofy u if ur doing sumthing wrong😆 RIGHTTT...dont dare doing something stupid!!😊 ...she knows to stand for right things and she will fight for it no matter what aww 🤗I still have to learn a lot from u guys!!😳...she already has succeeded in many things in life and i always pray to God that she even gets higher and higher coz bhaggu...she deserves it all!! 😎 aww thank u so much sweetheart🤗 love ya!!❤️

since it is ur 21st Bday and ur legal now...enjoy ur day, have some shots and mazaa ni life OK!! 😆 hum😳

oh ya one thing that binded us more closely was of course our love for Monaya ❤️ and SaJan ❤️ and i wish it always stay this way!! oh yeahh..I hope we will be SGains for whole life..m sure we will😳

so on ur Bday, i wish many many many many happy returns of the day, my baby and wish u all the best in life and keep rocking as u always do...!! ⭐️ thank u so much baby!! mwahhh

and haan i hope u get ur Mohit soon...😆 ermmm ok😊

love ya lots baby...rmr one thing even if we dont get to communicate everyday...u always will have a special place in my heart ❤️! same here baby!! we dont get to talk much nowadays but I miss u so much!! and will be always there for u no matter what!! thank u so much for ur wishes and essay!! made my day! mwahh

and and and bas last thing haan rags and Jags, awesome Bday thread, i loved the idea of posting msgs..it looks fab yaar...just special as the Bday gal!! 👍🏼

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
chalo fe more down hee heee hope our turn comes soon 1!!! hee hee pari waise yeh acha hai na .. will u be able to post replyies to everyone till may?? kash mein bhi teri tarhan dedicated hoti hee hess

made home made cake today .. teri yaad aa ri thi mujhe n simi ko!!!
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jyotika-

EDITED:

Once again.. Wishing you a very happy birthday Parii!!🤗🤗 May god bless and you get all the happiness and success in life!! And your this year be even better than the last one!!🤗🤗 Love youu sooo muchhh sweetheart.. you are one of the most amazing people i've came across so far.. thanks for always being there by all your friends' side.. its VERY hard to get friends like youu!! Just always be the way you are right now.. never change!! Keep spreading happiness and positivity wherever you go!!🤗 Love you jaannn!! Keep smiling.. never forget that we all- your friends are always there by your side no matter what the situation is!! Muahhhh!!!

🤗🤗Loadsss of love🤗🤗
Jo😳

@Ragz and Jagz- Gorgeous thread gals!! 🤗🤗Its reallyy beautiful!!

awwww jo...second time? hehe thank u SO MUCH Sweetheart........thanks for being so sweet and spreading happiness in my life❤️ I have replied in detail in ur another msg! mwahh..love u so much!! thanks once again jana!❤️